Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
mfqrs3

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:05:39 PM

People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.
That has nothing to do with coin, news, projects, or anything similar.

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

Good luck with your thinking. Now dump your coins and move along.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:42:11 AM

People mine coins for profit. Curent price is low and there are better opportunities for miners atm.

... so why mining btc or coins with big difficulty ? it's because they thinck it's profitable in the future.... and dgb is like a scam coin with bots to go up and down... when you mine a new coin it's becose you think it will get value or because the team made something new who has future... it's not only because opportunity... and DGB at beginning had beautifull words in the jared mouth... in concreat it's only good for manipulate people like other shit coiin to make more BTC...

why are you still here if you hate DGB so much?
Sell your coins and move on. Take 5 min to analyze the chart of DGB since it was launched and check other coins, they all get pumped and dumped. DGB is in the dumped phase. Not because of the jared or the team behind DGB but because of speculator and people who blindly buy a coin without doing some research before to know the phase the coin is in.

don't say like that man, he can't read and can't do research. shame on him, his brain not enough to think like you

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:48:06 AM

Good luck with your thinking. Now dump your coins and move along.
yes i'm dumping like the bot do... and get even more DGB Cheesy
buy sell and buy again at lower price is good too Cheesy
it's good swimming on waves but it seams to be now a tsunami so hope that when it rise 1 sat (oups 1$) i can sell again ahah lolll

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:10:18 AM

Sell your coins and move on. Take 5 min to analyze the chart of DGB since it was launched and check other coins, they all get pumped and dumped. DGB is in the dumped phase. Not because of the jared or the team behind DGB but because of speculator and people who blindly buy a coin without doing some research before to know the phase the coin is in.

don't say like that man, he can't read and can't do research. shame on him, his brain not enough to think like you
you need to laugh... you will soon be rich loll shame on me who understand nothing... big event comming around dgb... see the picture with microsoft and the email with coiinbase and riseconference... big big big ahahah

@GODofUSD
Telenong

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:21:21 AM

you need to laugh... you will soon be rich loll shame on me who understand nothing... big event comming around dgb... see the picture with microsoft and the email with coiinbase and riseconference... big big big ahahah

dude how old are you? 10 years old?. do you think make business deal can you do like make deal with your mom, ask today tomorrow get what you want? LOL dont be stupid come to mama

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:34:53 AM

Do you believe in DGB?
yes: keep your coins, buy more when you can or mine them. Spread the word about DGB and the cryptos. Create something useful for DGB. Act so DGB can be wide spread.
no: Go find an other coins and stop whining like a little child.
n0gard

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

BTC|Waves

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:12:37 AM

I'll keep them forever.

cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:15:49 AM

Coinbase email?
Telenong

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:11:18 AM

Read before talk nonsense
source: https://riseconf.com/news/rise-figures-probably-havent-heard

Two marathons, 35,000 cups of coffee and over a million impressions: Three great days at RISE

We welcomed 8,144 attendees from 88 countries to Hong Kong for RISE. Check where they came from on the map below.

The 88 countries represented at RISE are coloured gold

Since we kicked off with our Opening Night Summit, tweets from @RISEConfHQ have already earned 1.2 million impressions.
We took over the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre and decked it out with half a kilometre of picket fence, 200m of festoon and 1,1000 sq m of astro turf.

Over a square kilometre of astro turf was laid
There were 220 speakers presenting on the five RISE stages – Centre, Enterprise, Machine, Builders and Startup University.
Networking can be thirsty work. Our attendees drank 35,000 cups of coffee to keep going.
Razer Founder Min-Liang Tan’s Centre Stage talk was the most-viewed talk on our livestream with 79,575 views.

Razer’s Min-Liang Tan on RISE Centre Stage

435 incredible startups exhibited – that’s 350 early-stage ALPHA startups, 50 later-stage BETA and 35 growth-stage START startups.
Of all these, investors made the most requests to meet with DigiByte Holdings, Know Your Customer and FengVest.
There were 720 startup and investor meetings as part of our Office Hours scheme. 500 Startups Founding Partner, Dave McClure, DST Global’s John Lindfors and serial Forbes Midas Lister Jenny Lee all took part.
Close to 400 meetings were held between startups and our high-level attendees, such as speakers and partners, as part of Mentor Hours. Mentors included Uber’s Director of Design, Shalin Amin, HTC’s Chief Content Officer, Phil Chen and Kabam Founder, Holly Liu.

Office Hours at RISE

400 investors from some of the world’s leading funds came to see who are the companies of tomorrow.
2 sailings took place on the Startup Ferry, taking startups around the historic Victoria Harbour for some maritime networking.
10 Teslas with 10 investors from 500 Startups, Big Bloom Ventures, Gobi Ventures, AppWorks took off with RISE startups onboard for a series of 30-minute pitch-and-drives. That’s what the Startup Drive presented by Easiway, IBM SoftLayer and StartupsHK was all about.

Up to 500 major international media came to tell the stories coming out of RISE. CNBC, Bloomberg, ChannelNews Asia, CNN, Financial Times, Reuters, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Nikkei, and WIRED were all represented.
Our event producers walked the equivalent of two marathons over the three days.
Put all those figures together and we reckon you end up with three pretty great days at RISE.

Read before talk nonsense
source: https://riseconf.com/news/rise-figures-probably-havent-heard

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:02:33 AM

What is rise? new dgb name? Huh
rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

no man it was a conference...
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:33:41 AM

no man it was a conference...
Oh thanks...something misunderstand... Cheesy
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:45:51 PM

Jared, how are you?

Your newsletter?

Have you decided to write letters to everyone of us?
Are you writing them one by one?

The real fact is YOU ARE A LIAR, and you aren't able to drive business SERIOUSLY.

Smiley

So, what's the deal? Afraid to post a link? Afraid that someone with a thinking head reads it and finds there really is NO update information on absolutely none of those "many exciting projects underway"?

. . . unless you consider regurgitated project announcements from 6 months ago "updates".

Oh, and just where can we independently access that network "audit" data? Or is that made up too?

bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:38:54 PM

i dont get why this coin is so low? This has a very active dev and community it should be WAY WAY higher

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

i dont get why this coin is so low? This has a very active dev and community it should be WAY WAY higher
Idk, because deliberate downward pressure is attempting to keep it there in order to reload the cycle, perhaps?
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:01:49 PM

Well said. I'm sick of people in these forums talking trash and making accusations they cannot backup with real proof. Not crap posted here made of speculation but real world proof. If you can't point to proof in the real world, shut it and go somewhere else. Most of you pumping shit here would be facing lawsuits and defamation claims if you were doing it anywhere else. And all you people who make new accounts to post your accusations, shame on you, you are cowards. If you have REAL WORLD proof of something irregular or illegal, post it from your real account and be prepared to back it up or go somewhere else.

This is the grownup table...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:19:19 PM

All just sucky human behaviour, I’m afraid. They will continue to do it because they believe it works for them. They believe they will make more money this way,  there is little evidence in the world to show them any different as well as, like you say, you can get away with all sorts of shit in crypto or so it appears but I’m not so sure about that. What you can get away with is less and less each day and just because you don’t get pulled up on it today does not mean it will not slap you in the face tomorrow.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:22:11 AM

step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...
jared... you do a good job... but the strategy marketing should change... hear me... do a game like monopoly or risk or something where adult will play for win opponent money... by this way poeple will buy DGB... but now what is the interess of this coin Huh NOTHING TO DO With your DGB.... think all about that... what is the need to have some DGB ? why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change

@GODofUSD
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:55:41 AM

step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...
jared... you do a good job... but the strategy marketing should change... hear me... do a game like monopoly or risk or something where adult will play for win opponent money... by this way poeple will buy DGB... but now what is the interess of this coin Huh NOTHING TO DO With your DGB.... think all about that... what is the need to have some DGB ? why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change

Digibyte team develops digibyte the coin.

You could make risk or monopoly or the like. Its like expecting the country owned mint for fiat coins to make games and the like to use currency.

Why don't you make it yourself? It gives coins you have value if you provide a service. Stop wanting others to make things to increase your investment... contribute to it yourself!
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:36:14 AM

Digibyte team develops digibyte the coin.

You could make risk or monopoly or the like. Its like expecting the country owned mint for fiat coins to make games and the like to use currency.

Why don't you make it yourself? It gives coins you have value if you provide a service. Stop wanting others to make things to increase your investment... contribute to it yourself!

People don't understand that part
Pages: « 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: