Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
amazonseller

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Hi friends,

I have issue with my wallet on MacBook.

On 21 May, 2017 i bought $40.00 worth of DGB when price was 0.016 from Poloniex and install the wallet from their official website to my MacBook, i go to request payment and copy the receive address and paste it to poloniex and then send my coins from poloniex to my wallet address. I never was able to see my coins on my wallet because  when i first download the wallet and installed it i have no idea how to use it and how to add peers and etc and wallet says me i need years to synchronize with the headers and network and i decided to close the wallet and create a folder with DGB wallet folders on my PC (when first launched the wallet it created several folders and iam keeping them on PC) after a month or two i tried again to launch the wallet to but i was again unable to run it because it said the same thing that it cannot synchronize with headers and network it again created some folders on my PC but this time i deleted them and decided to close the wallet and never again try because i was pissed.

Yesterday i read a little on the net and understand how to speed up the process of synchronizing and my wallet is now up to date with the network after several hours of waiting but iam unable to see my coins on my wallet.

I think that the coins are on the folders which i firstly installed the wallet and get the receiving address from it and send coins from poloniex.

Because at the moment when i go to receiving address history i am unable to see the address where i send the coins from poloniex.

I go to poloniex and check my receiving address on: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/ and coins are received on the address but iam unable to see my coins on my current wallet.

My question is if it is possible to import anyway the old DGB folders to my current wallet and recover my coins anyway? If someone can help me to recover my coins iam willing to send him some coins.

Please help me to recover my coins.

Thank you  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Hi friends,

On 21 May, 2017 i bought $40.00 worth of DGB when price was 0.016 from Poloniex and install the wallet from their official website to my MacBook, i go to request payment and copy the receive address and paste it to poloniex and then send my coins from poloniex to my wallet address. I never was able to see my coins on my wallet because  when i first download the wallet and installed it i have no idea how to use it and how to add peers and etc and wallet says me i need years to synchronize with the headers and network and i decided to close the wallet and create a folder with DGB wallet folders on my PC (when first launched the wallet it created several folders and iam keeping them on PC) after a month or two i tried again to launch the wallet to but i was again unable to run it because it said the same thing that it cannot synchronize with headers and network it again created some folders on my PC but this time i deleted them and decided to close the wallet and never again try because i was pissed.

Yesterday i read a little on the net and understand how to speed up the process of synchronizing and my wallet is now up to date with the network after several hours of waiting but iam unable to see my coins on my wallet.

I think that the coins are on the folders which i firstly installed the wallet and get the receiving address from it and send coins from poloniex.

Because at the moment when i go to receiving address history i am unable to see the address where i send the coins from poloniex.

I go to poloniex and check my receiving address on: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/ and coins are received on the address but iam unable to see my coins on my current wallet.

My question is if it is possible to import anyway the old DGB folders to my current wallet and recover my coins anyway? If someone can help me to recover my coins iam willing to send him some coins.

Thank you  

Did you save a backup of your wallet file after creating addresses. In the folder is there a file called wallet.dat? That is the file that contains your private keys. If you have that and are running Windows close down the wallet by right clicking the icon in the icon try and saying exit or close. Then put the wallet.dat file in C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte. Of course, change YOURUSER to whatever your user data folder in Windows is (you need to make hidden files and folders visible). Backup the current wallet.dat file first. Then you should be able to see your old addresses. If you don't have the wallet.dat file from appdata roaming or a backup of the wallet file there is nothing you can do to get the coins.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
ketly

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

Hi!
I've got a problem, while transferring DGB coins from my desktop vallet, running on Windows:

12 days behind.

How can I make this process faster?
g0m

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

I have some DGB stuck in a legacy digiwallet v1.6 on my iphone...
it has not returned into the app store ever since it was suddenly pulled, but I have been able to sync it back onto my phone from the cloud.
It's digiwallet v1.6 and when I start up this app it seems it won't sync with the network any longer because the "syncing..." indicator keeps displaying the same message "block #145000 of 145000" for days and never completes this sync...
I have the backup seed to this wallet. I have reinstalled and used this seed to recover, but return getting the same issue. I have tried to use the recover seed in another wallet (windows dygibyte core wallet) but no success.
Maybe a longshot, but is there anybody here who could help me, or had the same experience?
I feel stupid I kept this wallet for so long...
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

I have some DGB stuck in a legacy digiwallet v1.6 on my iphone...
it has not returned into the app store ever since it was suddenly pulled, but I have been able to sync it back onto my phone from the cloud.
It's digiwallet v1.6 and when I start up this app it seems it won't sync with the network any longer because the "syncing..." indicator keeps displaying the same message "block #145000 of 145000" for days and never completes this sync...
I have the backup seed to this wallet. I have reinstalled and used this seed to recover, but return getting the same issue. I have tried to use the recover seed in another wallet (windows dygibyte core wallet) but no success.
Maybe a longshot, but is there anybody here who could help me, or had the same experience?
I feel stupid I kept this wallet for so long...

Was the wallet an HD wallet or one that generated random addresses? If an HD wallet do you have the seed and know which addresses have funds in them? If a regular wallet do you have a wallet.dat file backup done after your last address was created? How much coin is stuck?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
g0m

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Was the wallet an HD wallet or one that generated random addresses? If an HD wallet do you have the seed and know which addresses have funds in them? If a regular wallet do you have a wallet.dat file backup done after your last address was created? How much coin is stuck?

No, I believe it was the breadwallet fork Digibyte was allowed to have on the app store for a short period of time in 2015. https://github.com/dgbholdings/digibyteios
actually promoted in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si0JN243sEA
I don't believe that wallet would generate a wallet.dat file, its not a core or HD wallet
I do have the backup phrase (the only thing needed to recover the wallet)
The issue now is that this particular piece of software does not longer sync with the network.

Now I noticed that some changes have been made to network peers in 2017 as displayed on https://github.com/dgbholdings/digibyteios/commit/9771f4ed5647b71382fc6ef65040933ee0c55d88
if that is the case then maybe I could get away with rerouting the old IPs to the new ones with my local WIFI router?
Or I can attempt to install the latest version on my mac running xcode, but I don't know the mess I will get myself into and if it is even possible.

The amount of coins stuck in that wallet is significant.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

No, I believe it was the breadwallet fork Digibyte was allowed to have on the app store for a short period of time in 2015. https://github.com/dgbholdings/digibyteios
actually promoted in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si0JN243sEA
I don't believe that wallet would generate a wallet.dat file, its not a core or HD wallet
I do have the backup phrase (the only thing needed to recover the wallet)
The issue now is that this particular piece of software does not longer sync with the network.

Now I noticed that some changes have been made to network peers in 2017 as displayed on https://github.com/dgbholdings/digibyteios/commit/9771f4ed5647b71382fc6ef65040933ee0c55d88
if that is the case then maybe I could get away with rerouting the old IPs to the new ones with my local WIFI router?
Or I can attempt to install the latest version on my mac running xcode, but I don't know the mess I will get myself into and if it is even possible.

The amount of coins stuck in that wallet is significant.

If you have the phrase that is an HD wallet. Just use the same phrase with Coinomi wallet on Android. It should generate the same addresses and give you access to the coins. At least in theory it might work.

g0m

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

If you have the phrase that is an HD wallet. Just use the same phrase with Coinomi wallet on Android. It should generate the same addresses and give you access to the coins. At least in theory it might work.

I think I have tried this before, but to be sure its worth to try again to be sure. I'll report back if this actually works or not, thanks.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I think I have tried this before, but to be sure its worth to try again to be sure. I'll report back if this actually works or not, thanks.

PM sent.

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

can somebody tell me why has the price increased so much recently? im not up to date on recent news..

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

llanoh88

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

NEW Digibyte pool!
https://crypto.n-engine.com
0% Fee! (mon-fri)
Algo : skein
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

can somebody tell me why has the price increased so much recently? im not up to date on recent news..

In my opinion, it was just because it was undervalued before.

AlexMc

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Happy 4th Birthday DigiByte!!

Found my first post in this thread all the way back on 12 Jan 2014 and I'm still mining DGB today!

Many thanks to Jared for all the hard work over the past years.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

https://twitter.com/digibytecoin?lang=de

apple approved dgb IOS wallet for beta testing

vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

In my opinion, it was just because it was undervalued before.

I bought DGB late Dec. after McAfee had it as the coin of the day. That tweet brought a lot of attention and helped the price increase. Whether you hate McAfee or not him mentioning a coin brings attention to it. I don't agree with him on somethings but he has a lot of influence in crypto.
nevergone162

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

I usually wait just a bit too long, the only thing that holds me back with DigiByte is the huge circulating supply.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Happy 4th Birthday Digibyte

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

I usually wait just a bit too long, the only thing that holds me back with DigiByte is the huge circulating supply.

learn more about crypto before you worry about supply.
coinmarketcap.com
serenkij16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

what will happen if you send dgb to a wrong address?
amazonseller

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Hi friends,

Thank you  

Did you save a backup of your wallet file after creating addresses. In the folder is there a file called wallet.dat? That is the file that contains your private keys. If you have that and are running Windows close down the wallet by right clicking the icon in the icon try and saying exit or close. Then put the wallet.dat file in C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte. Of course, change YOURUSER to whatever your user data folder in Windows is (you need to make hidden files and folders visible). Backup the current wallet.dat file first. Then you should be able to see your old addresses. If you don't have the wallet.dat file from appdata roaming or a backup of the wallet file there is nothing you can do to get the coins.

I didn't saved backup of my wallet never Sad. Because of i have issue's with launching digibyte i closed the wallet and deleted all files wallet created but today i found that all files are on my Trash on Mac and i found several wallet.dat files. I replaced each of them with wallet.dat on current working wallet folder but i go to "Receiving addressess" each time and never seen the address which is on my Poloniex account history. I want to know if the address which i can see on poloniex history should be on my receiving addressess on my wallet? Because iam searching for it. Can someone help me to recover my coins? Do i need another folder also so i can recover the coins? I have all old folders which i recover from my trash to desktop and iam checking but unable to find anything Sad. Please help.
Pages: « 1 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: