Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 [1752] 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055594 times)
Getting doxed!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:21:17 PM by Getting doxed!

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/957446201871294464

Official Digibyte Marketing Announcement:

To the DigiByte Community,

We want to start by reassuring you that the DigiByte Foundation has heard you, and we agree: It's time for some PR and Marketing!

We have heard that you want somebody who can really take the DigiByte name and branding to the next level, and we can see your hunger to contribute both with time and with crowdsourcing.

With this in mind it brings us great pleasure to announce we are hiring a PR Firm!

In true Digibyte fashion, we do not announce anything until we are "ready", however, we are in the final stages right now of our vetting process and we believe we have found "the one". We have gone through quite the process and have done a lot of due diligence on the parties involved and we are so excited for this next stage in DigiBytes growth.

However, it gets even better than that: We want to start on the 1st of February!

Never being content to rest on our laurels, this gives us approximately 4 days to move on this, and for this, we need your help. DigiByte is a decentralized blockchain, both in technology, ethos, and financing. This is your opportunity to directly be involved in the shaping of DigiByte throughout 2018, and although 4 days is not a long time, we all know just how much our dedicated community can come together and make things happen!

We have both short-term and long-term goals, with 300,000 DigiByte being our immediate goal so that we can give the go-ahead for this firm for a February 1st start, and a 1.6 million DigiByte "Stretch goal" if you were, to allow even more Marketing, advertising, brand refinement and more.

So how can you donate? Easy, we have our Marketing address, which you can view here: DRv2B21QDebJ96MEpzq6oCNkE1SY7msU2m
Now we need your help to make this a reality. We need you to spread the word to all your DigiByte friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, and messaging and social media groups within the next 72 hours! We want to make our starter goal, but we also know just how enthusiastic our community is and so we believe we can make the "stretch" goal too and set DigiByte up for an incredible 2018.

Here's some questions we've already come across while discussing this on Telegram: - What happens with any surplus funds when we go over 1.6 million DigiByte? Anything additional will be invested as much as possible in to marketing and PR for DigiByte, however, anything remaining will eventually go into the main DigiByte Foundation wallet

Who is going to be doing the PR? This will be announced once we've reached the 300,000 DigiByte goal, when we are certain we'll have funding to be able to initiate our first phase of our Marketing plan

What will this PR firm do? They're going to help refine the DigiByte branding and aid us in taking the marketing to the next level with DigiByte, more specifics will come once the firm has been announced

Can my firm be the PR firm? Unfortunately we have already gone through a number of firms, and have spent countless hours over the last several weeks vetting and performing as much due diligence as we can. We believe we have found the best firm to assist us and are not taking any applications at this time.

Is this wallet just to go to the PR firm? This funding will be used for a variety of marketing initiatives, including but not limited to hiring a PR firm.

On behalf of the DigiByte Foundation, I am honored to announce the opening of the DigiByte Marketing wallet. This wallet is under control by ycagel from the DigiByte Foundation (And Reddit moderator who will be verifiying and confirming he has private keys), and Sinone from our core team (Also an admin in a number of our Telegram channels), so you can rest assured this is a team effort that we're all involved in at the Foundation and not a single person's initiative.

2018 is going to be an incredible year for us and we're glad to have you on this journey with us. Your contribution is vital to the success of this initiative!

Sincerely

Josiah Spackman DigiByte Foundation Ambassador

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/7thhu4/official_digibyte_marketing_announcement/

Great initiative, keep up the excellent work! 500 DGB sent from my Ledger :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madsenDGB

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

We want to start by reassuring you that the DigiByte Foundation has heard you, and we agree: It's time for some PR and Marketing!

We have heard that you want somebody who can really take the DigiByte name and branding to the next level, and we can see your hunger to contribute both with time and with crowdsourcing.

With this in mind it brings us great pleasure to announce we are hiring a PR Firm!

In true Digibyte fashion, we do not announce anything until we are "ready", however, we are in the final stages right now of our vetting process and we believe we have found "the one". We have gone through quite the process and have done a lot of due diligence on the parties involved and we are so excited for this next stage in DigiBytes growth.

However, it gets even better than that: We want to start on the 1st of February!

Never being content to rest on our laurels, this gives us approximately 4 days to move on this, and for this, we need your help. DigiByte is a decentralized blockchain, both in technology, ethos, and financing. This is your opportunity to directly be involved in the shaping of DigiByte throughout 2018, and although 4 days is not a long time, we all know just how much our dedicated community can come together and make things happen!

We have both short-term and long-term goals, with 300,000 DigiByte being our immediate goal so that we can give the go-ahead for this firm for a February 1st start, and a 1.6 million DigiByte "Stretch goal" if you were, to allow even more Marketing, advertising, brand refinement and more.

So how can you donate? Easy, we have our Marketing address, which you can view here: DQCQpGuEgUKweWdNjLU6aPv71Pi5jnj7r8
Now we need your help to make this a reality. We need you to spread the word to all your DigiByte friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, and messaging and social media groups within the next 72 hours! We want to make our starter goal, but we also know just how enthusiastic our community is and so we believe we can make the "stretch" goal too and set DigiByte up for an incredible 2018.

Here's some questions we've already come across while discussing this on Telegram: - What happens with any surplus funds when we go over 1.6 million DigiByte? Anything additional will be invested as much as possible in to marketing and PR for DigiByte, however, anything remaining will eventually go into the main DigiByte Foundation wallet

Who is going to be doing the PR? This will be announced once we've reached the 300,000 DigiByte goal, when we are certain we'll have funding to be able to initiate our first phase of our Marketing plan

What will this PR firm do? They're going to help refine the DigiByte branding and aid us in taking the marketing to the next level with DigiByte, more specifics will come once the firm has been announced

Can my firm be the PR firm? Unfortunately we have already gone through a number of firms, and have spent countless hours over the last several weeks vetting and performing as much due diligence as we can. We believe we have found the best firm to assist us and are not taking any applications at this time.

Is this wallet just to go to the PR firm? This funding will be used for a variety of marketing initiatives, including but not limited to hiring a PR firm.

On behalf of the DigiByte Foundation, I am honored to announce the opening of the DigiByte Marketing wallet. This wallet is under control by ycagel from the DigiByte Foundation (And Reddit moderator who will be verifiying and confirming he has private keys), and Sinone from our core team (Also an admin in a number of our Telegram channels), so you can rest assured this is a team effort that we're all involved in at the Foundation and not a single person's initiative.

2018 is going to be an incredible year for us and we're glad to have you on this journey with us. Your contribution is vital to the success of this initiative!

Sincerely

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/7thhu4/official_digibyte_marketing_announcement/

Why is the DGB Marketing address, different from the one on Twitter and reddit
In the original post it says DRv2B21QDebJ96MEpzq6oCNkE1SY7msU2m
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

I've been a DGB holder for a while and want to get more involved as I think its a fantastic coin. I'm getting a new mac laptop soon and am thinking of doing some dgb mining. Does anyone have experience with mining on a laptop, is it easy to set up etc.

You cannot mine DGB with a laptop. You need a GPU mining rig or at the least a computer with a discrete graphics card. You can also buy an SHA Asic miner but there is a hard fork coming that will change some of the algos (my guess is SHA is a goner) so I would not suggest investing in anything like that right now. You can set up a GPU rig to mine DGB with the Skein algo. Also, you can mine many other coins even more profitable and use the proceeds to buy DGB (you might get more coins that way). Good luck.

Thanks, looks like you have saved me a lot of work! what coins are best to mine?

madsenDGB

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

So how can you donate? Easy, we have our Marketing address, which you can view here: DQCQpGuEgUKweWdNjLU6aPv71Pi5jnj7r8

Sincerely

nikochanbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

LuckyPool is the place to mine! http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Fair pool...owner is on IRC for support often. Good servers!
bitmonica

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

I've been a DGB holder for a while and want to get more involved as I think its a fantastic coin. I'm getting a new mac laptop soon and am thinking of doing some dgb mining. Does anyone have experience with mining on a laptop, is it easy to set up etc.

You cannot mine DGB with a laptop. You need a GPU mining rig or at the least a computer with a discrete graphics card. You can also buy an SHA Asic miner but there is a hard fork coming that will change some of the algos (my guess is SHA is a goner) so I would not suggest investing in anything like that right now. You can set up a GPU rig to mine DGB with the Skein algo. Also, you can mine many other coins even more profitable and use the proceeds to buy DGB (you might get more coins that way). Good luck.

is videocard 1050ti profitable for DGB?

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

So how can you donate? Easy, we have our Marketing address, which you can view here: *********REMOVED**********

Sincerely

Any other address reposted in its place shouldn't be used IMHO. Looks like someone replaced it with their address, yet you keep reposting it.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

This year main focus will be on fast,cheaper transactions in crypto space. Alternative coins have become much more stronger and more self dependent not fully but difference is visible as market capitalization has spread among these projects. I don't see any reason why DGB won't be among big gainers this year. We are just at the start of this year don't forget it.
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

Someone edited the address. It has been consistent along Twitter, original Reddit post and my post.

Sincerely

Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

So how can you donate? Easy, we have our Marketing address, which you can view here: *********REMOVED**********

Sincerely

Any other address reposted in its place shouldn't be used IMHO. Looks like someone replaced it with their address, yet you keep reposting it.

that is madsenDGB address, Getting doxed quote same things and show right address

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
alexander00915

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

Finally! After all the work done by the team, I think DigiByte deserves some attention.. Marketing wasn't the most important part, but is going to help the growth for sure. I hope this will be a good move and I really hope the PR Firm will do the job correctly. Thank you, ycagel and Josiah for doing this for DGB.
alexander00915

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:10:29 PM by alexander00915

Hey there, everyone!!

As the DigiByte Marketing Funding has been officially announced, I made these simple designs, maybe someone wants to use/post them somewhere around! Any opinion is appreciated Cheesy

https://imgur.com/qFuedBG

https://imgur.com/uuQJ50z

https://imgur.com/21W4GbH

https://imgur.com/rucyqqC

https://imgur.com/e88yYZG
Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

Bit Gobblin gives Digibytes a Full Buy Rating as of today....Reasons for this coin has broken down trend and presently doing a very short term consolidation and that is for a very short period. Bitcoin is also as low or nearly as low as it is going to get for the year. A possible $9800.00 for BTC should be made note of. This will only last a couple days if not up to 3 then will reverse to the upside and only to increase in value through out the year. All Alt coins will do extremely well but given the exception of regulation will impact those tokens not prepared for the likely regulation outcome. Digibytes is prepared. Digibytes can not be easily hacked and stolen. Token is equipped with all the best. It is a solid coin and will do very well. At .06 cents, this is nearly the final hours you will see this token at this level then it is up from here.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

Bit Gobblin gives Digibytes a Full Buy Rating as of today....Reasons for this coin has broken down trend and presently doing a very short term consolidation and that is for a very short period. Bitcoin is also as low or nearly as low as it is going to get for the year. A possible $9800.00 for BTC should be made note of. This will only last a couple days if not up to 3 then will reverse to the upside and only to increase in value through out the year. All Alt coins will do extremely well but given the exception of regulation will impact those tokens not prepared for the likely regulation outcome. Digibytes is prepared. Digibytes can not be easily hacked and stolen. Token is equipped with all the best. It is a solid coin and will do very well. At .06 cents, this is nearly the final hours you will see this token at this level then it is up from here.

i hopee it so , my portofolio consist of 80% digibyte and i bought it at 6cent
JeksonJS

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Hey there, everyone!!

As the DigiByte Marketing Funding has been officially announced, I made these simple designs, maybe someone wants to use/post them somewhere around! Any opinion is appreciated Cheesy

Nice work, thanks  Cool
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

I'm old believer and holder of DGB but I have sold all of my coins because lack of wallet improvement.
For example, DGB gaming wallet is not working. I can't connect to the network. And I'm too busy to run the full wallet. Hope this will improve DGB.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I'm old believer and holder of DGB but I have sold all of my coins because lack of wallet improvement.
For example, DGB gaming wallet is not working. I can't connect to the network. And I'm too busy to run the full wallet. Hope this will improve DGB.
didnt you read dgb gaming wallet rebrand become digibyte go wallet?

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
ibeta

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Hey there, everyone!!

Awesome - Keep it up
rendravolt

Activity: 1988
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Very risky to hold DGB in large quantities better just hold a little, because in the year now has many tokens appear with a variety of concepts that fresh, it became an investor interest to jump directly into it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wawaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

Very risky to hold DGB in large quantities better just hold a little, because in the year now has many tokens appear with a variety of concepts that fresh, it became an investor interest to jump directly into it.

What you're looking for is pump and dumps. DGB isn't for you. The irony is that you call DGB very risky when in reality pump and dumps are the riskiest investments that exist.
Pages: « 1 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 [1752] 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: