Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Lion_ashy8

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

DigiByteCoin presentation at @MITBitcoinClub happening now. Enjoy 😀

https://i.imgur.com/SOOaIps.jpg

Your idea is very bright.
If the idea is implemented by a DGB developer, everything will work.
Building a community in Asia is a great move. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

DGB is so dead at the moment. It's hard to keep the hopes up when no new updates are announced in such a long time. The mining situation is horrible and the bear market doesn't help either.
DGB appeared at the same time with Bitcoin and was mining all this time with a profit exceeding or equal to Bitcoin. I expect that DGB will remain even when most of today's top coins disappear forever! To promote DGB, it is necessary to conduct several social PR campaigns of companies or airdrops and then take off upwards!
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

This coin is far from dead! Price is low which only means perfect time to buy. DGB is real technology. It made it this far by great developers and word of mouth. Now that its finally getting some attention its just a matter of time. jaxx wallet is now gonna be storing DGB you have guarda wallet and the new coming official dev wallets.

I have been an advocate of this coin from almost its beginning. It made me a decent amount of money also. I still have high hopes for the future of Digibyte.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
fixoox

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Hello
Why is Digibyte not progressing even if its blockchain is considered most secure?

hi everyone... im stuck between bittrex and coinexchange.io i tranfered 10450 dgb from bittrex to coinexchange.io  wallet its been 2 hours i didnt recievd anything even block explorer show tx id is confirmed .. and yeah after this all i checked coinexchanges dgb wallet is under maintanace omg i slaped my self for doing this.. i raised ticket  to coinexchange .. but somebody tell me i will get my dgb back or not
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

Hello
Why is Digibyte not progressing even if its blockchain is considered most secure?

hi everyone... im stuck between bittrex and coinexchange.io i tranfered 10450 dgb from bittrex to coinexchange.io  wallet its been 2 hours i didnt recievd anything even block explorer show tx id is confirmed .. and yeah after this all i checked coinexchanges dgb wallet is under maintanace omg i slaped my self for doing this.. i raised ticket  to coinexchange .. but somebody tell me i will get my dgb back or not

Wallet maintenance is normal and happens at all exchanges. Sometimes their blockchain data gets corrupted and they need to resync. Sometimes they are compiling a newer version of the wallet. If the transaction is confirmed you have nothing to worry about. When coinexchange.io's wallet gets fully synced and back online your coins will be there. To avoid this type of situation in the future always check the wallet status at the receiving exchange. Most exchanges have a webpage with wallet status and whether or not they are in maintenance mode. Also when you click on receive to see your receiving address most will inform you if the wallet is in maintenance mode or not.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
fixoox

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Hello

Wallet maintenance is normal and happens at all exchanges. Sometimes their blockchain data gets corrupted and they need to resync. Sometimes they are compiling a newer version of the wallet. If the transaction is confirmed you have nothing to worry about. When coinexchange.io's wallet gets fully synced and back online your coins will be there. To avoid this type of situation in the future always check the wallet status at the receiving exchange. Most exchanges have a webpage with wallet status and whether or not they are in maintenance mode. Also when you click on receive to see your receiving address most will inform you if the wallet is in maintenance mode or not.
thanks man now i can sleep
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

Hello

thanks man now i can sleep

No problem. Happens to all of us. Has happened to me several times. Just part of the crypto game.

MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

DGB is so dead at the moment. It's hard to keep the hopes up when no new updates are announced in such a long time. The mining situation is horrible and the bear market doesn't help either.
DGB appeared at the same time with Bitcoin and was mining all this time with a profit exceeding or equal to Bitcoin. I expect that DGB will remain even when most of today's top coins disappear forever! To promote DGB, it is necessary to conduct several social PR campaigns of companies or airdrops and then take off upwards!

As all PoW-Coins DGB will dissapear within the next 12-24 months, if they dont switch to PoS. PoW has no future. It is an ecological disaster and it is completely in chinese hands. Noone will trust a currency that is in the end controlled by china.

Ether recognized that fact. Thats why i am sure, that Ether will be number one crypto in 12 months at latest.

The algo switching they plan right now, seems to me, as they are not thinking about changing form PoW to PoS. This is what makes me quite afraid. They should have taken this effort they put into this algo switching thing to do the PoW to PoS - switch.

The fact, that they exclude a complete groupd of miners (Baikal), is the next thing, DGB will regret, as this group will left the DGB project. The reasons they tell for it are ridiculous.
First, there are no ASIC-resistant algortihms. In best case there are some "few months" ASIC-resistant algorithms.
Second, they do it for decentralization reasons, but they keep the two most centralized algorithms...

But ok, i tried to tell them. The only thing i got back from them was insults for me... They can do whatever they want to. My Baikals are paid and made me some huge profits. So i am fine.

I made a lot of money with dgb, but i sold everything to get into a much better, promising PoS-Project... The future of crypto is PoS not PoW.

All currencies that miss this part and do not switch in time will be lost in my opinion...
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

As all PoW-Coins DGB will dissapear within the next 12-24 months, if they dont switch to PoS. PoW has no future. It is an ecological disaster and it is completely in chinese hands. Noone will trust a currency that is in the end controlled by china.

Ether recognized that fact. Thats why i am sure, that Ether will be number one crypto in 12 months at latest.

The algo switching they plan right now, seems to me, as they are not thinking about changing form PoW to PoS. This is what makes me quite afraid. They should have taken this effort they put into this algo switching thing to do the PoW to PoS - switch.

The fact, that they exclude a complete groupd of miners (Baikal), is the next thing, DGB will regret, as this group will left the DGB project. The reasons they tell for it are ridiculous.
First, there are no ASIC-resistant algortihms. In best case there are some "few months" ASIC-resistant algorithms.
Second, they do it for decentralization reasons, but they keep the two most centralized algorithms...

But ok, i tried to tell them. The only thing i got back from them was insults for me... They can do whatever they want to. My Baikals are paid and made me some huge profits. So i am fine.

I made a lot of money with dgb, but i sold everything to get into a much better, promising PoS-Project... The future of crypto is PoS not PoW.

All currencies that miss this part and do not switch in time will be lost in my opinion...

Nobody cares about the power used. The power generators love the extra profits. POW, IMO, is far superior to POS. POS rewards rich fat cats. POW anybody can do if the algo is ASIC resistant.

MiCoSa

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Nobody cares about the power used. The power generators love the extra profits. POW, IMO, is far superior to POS. POS rewards rich fat cats. POW anybody can do if the algo is ASIC resistant.

As already said, there are NO ASIC-resistant algos. It is only a question of time, when all algos get their ASIC's. And PoW - Coins only make richt the chinese hardware manufacturers. Noone else. And their are a lot of people with children in the world. And they do care about power consumption, as they want to leave their children a world where they can live in. Especially if the chinese miners for example only use the dirtiest kind onf energy at all.... Coal... I am sure, there wont be any PoW-Coins left in two years. Btw, this includes Bitcoin, if they dont wake up.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Honestly, I'd love to see both equihash and cryptonight added as mining algos.
ibrahimovic89

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I'm glad to see such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here.
MiCoSa

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Maybe i was wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9aHKKvVJCw&t
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

right lol no body cares about power

did you see what happen to all the pos coins out there from years?  they no where
why suddenly it will change lol Huh

people goes where the profit is

and actually it could have bad effect on eth price after they go to pos  it could drop

but if dgb ad pos and keep 5 pow algo could only be good
but last time we speak about it here (2-3 month ago? they say no way they will stick to pos)

we also suggested replace 1 pow algo by poc (hard drive mining) but they said no
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

I'm glad to see such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here.
Why should it ever recover. So there was a massiv pump and now it has come down again. Don't try to catch a falling knife.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

Why should it ever recover. So there was a massiv pump and now it has come down again. Don't try to catch a falling knife.

So has every single crypto... full of falling knives, some will wake up, many will disappear... sad state of affairs but this was predicted long time ago
Too many coins with  no value, no adoption, no use...
MiCoSa

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

did you see what happen to all the pos coins out there from years?  they no where

and actually it could have bad effect on eth price after they go to pos  it could drop

but last time we speak about it here (2-3 month ago? they say no way they will stick to pos)

we also suggested replace 1 pow algo by poc (hard drive mining) but they said no

3 months are like eternity in crypto. It is obviously that PoW will die in the next years. The ecological disaster is only one thing about it. The much more important reason is that any PoW-Coin will be controlled in long term from chinese hardware manufacturers. We can talk about that in 2 years again. PoW-Coins has to change to PoS (or maybe PoC or something else) or they will die... That is my suggestion... And again, this includes Bitcoin. The problem with bitcoin is, that there community is caught in that Satoshi Nakamoto idea and they do decline nearly all progress. The idea is great, but i am sure, whoe ever Satoshi Nakamoto was/is, he never would have wanted, that there should be no progress or improvement of his idea. This is even worse with bitcoin cash, but anyway bitcoin cash is the best example for the chinese control thing. BCH is nothing else than Bitmain's centralized, private Coin. I never understood how anyone could buy this shitcoin...

So it would be good news to hear, that the DGB-Team seems to understand, that mining is going to die. They could have done that three months ago, when i told them, but it seems they were not ready to do so at this time. But better late than never...
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

3 months are like eternity in crypto. It is obviously that PoW will die in the next years. The ecological disaster is only one thing about it. The much more important reason is that any PoW-Coin will be controlled in long term from chinese hardware manufacturers. We can talk about that in 2 years again. PoW-Coins has to change to PoS (or maybe PoC or something else) or they will die... That is my suggestion... And again, this includes Bitcoin. The problem with bitcoin is, that there community is caught in that Satoshi Nakamoto idea and they do decline nearly all progress. The idea is great, but i am sure, whoe ever Satoshi Nakamoto was/is, he never would have wanted, that there should be no progress or improvement of his idea. This is even worse with bitcoin cash, but anyway bitcoin cash is the best example for the chinese control thing. BCH is nothing else than Bitmain's centralized, private Coin. I never understood how anyone could buy this shitcoin...

So it would be good news to hear, that the DGB-Team seems to understand, that mining is going to die. They could have done that three months ago, when i told them, but it seems they were not ready to do so at this time. But better late than never...

As long as Bitcoin stays PoW that is enough of an argument for any other coin to use PoW.

Although I must say, if at all possible, a combination between PoS and PoW sounds unique, I wonder if there are any other similar projects that use this? Not meaning different phases of first PoW and then PoS but actual simultaneous Pow + PoS.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
MiCoSa

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

As long as Bitcoin stays PoW that is enough of an argument for any other coin to use PoW.

Although I must say, if at all possible, a combination between PoS and PoW sounds unique, I wonder if there are any other similar projects that use this? Not meaning different phases of first PoW and then PoS but actual simultaneous Pow + PoS.

As Long as Bitcoin stays POW it is losing Time against other Cryptos that have recognized the signs of time.

Bitcoin is the number one and it will stay there for a while because of the First mover advantage. But this wont last forever...

From a technical Point of view there Are already very much better Coins out there, like for example DigiByte...
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

The number of existing DGB is limited. Nobody thought about the time when the last block of the coin would be mined.  Passing year after year and this time will soon come, and what will happen next? What remuneration methods then appear in the DGB. What are the plans for the project for the future, can I see the Roadmap Digibyte?
Pages: « 1 ... 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: