Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 [1790] 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Maybe I'll be wrong but I see a slow accumulation in volumes for 10-15 days; it may be that some big and new exchange is stockpiling for the next listing (Binance or BitHumb); it's almost always like that ..... accumulation with constant ascent ----- announcement ------ strong pump ----- settling dump.

We look at the volumes and evaluate in the coming days.
Meanwhile, we are going down
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Maybe I'll be wrong but I see a slow accumulation in volumes for 10-15 days; it may be that some big and new exchange is stockpiling for the next listing (Binance or BitHumb); it's almost always like that ..... accumulation with constant ascent ----- announcement ------ strong pump ----- settling dump.

We look at the volumes and evaluate in the coming days.
Meanwhile, we are going down

dgb make usually 2 spikes, and i did not see massive sell orders, so i think we not on top yet, hope it will go down in the next 1-2 days then up again so i have time to step in again  Grin, if it follow the 2 previous pump  than it s not to risky
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

God Dammit, there is a decision we have to make as ordinary investors and people, and its quite simple, just hold it.... As you can see on chart, people when seeing slight correction start to sell and leave the boat... The help we can provide for DGB is to hold it. Please comment, am I right or there is something else?
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

God Dammit, there is a decision we have to make as ordinary investors and people, and its quite simple, just hold it.... As you can see on chart, people when seeing slight correction start to sell and leave the boat... The help we can provide for DGB is to hold it. Please comment, am I right or there is something else?

i hold in the past but now i change my mind why the hell not do some trades when there are big moves and get more dgb's

if i did it on last pump i probably had 4x more coins now or even more

so for you simple people they hold there small bags  and big walls they can make hug profits?

Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

i hold in the past but now i change my mind why the hell not do some trades when there are big moves and get more dgb's

so for you simple people they hold there small bags  and big walls they can make hug profits?

The problem is allways the same, how to know when to sell? What if you sell and lose the plain? In crypto all can happen

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:56 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:45:12 PM by carlo_0000

so for you simple people they hold there small bags  and big walls they can make hug profits?

The problem is allways the same, how to know when to sell? What if you sell and lose the plain? In crypto all can happen

sure it scare me too but even if you sell now  after a pump you get a dump (unless it hold but that chance is lot smaller specially on dgb)
and if you sell now the chance to buy back under 500 is pretty good , if you look the average price, even if the pump goes to 1000sat

just take a good look to the graph check the couple last pumps  why suddenly should it stop repeating?  market is not ready to get up and stay high, on the last pump i did not imagine it was dumping so low  i was also scare  if sell to early can i buy it cheaper again ?  specially me i have always bad luck lol

if i remember right in 2016 i had mined 15 million dgb it was going down and down for month , then i told my self  i sell  to build a ring and mine more dgb's
i sell all , gonna have time to by back at around 25sat it was in the 40's then  but not 1 week later the big pump started and so fast to 100sat and i did not step in
my btc was not ready i put it on lending on polo and to scared to get in at to high if pump end there

now i m dreaming to get 15 million back but still far from there
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Hi, everybody. Who can tell me what caused the growth of DGB? Some news I missed or something?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

Hi, everybody. Who can tell me what caused the growth of DGB? Some news I missed or something?

I read somewhere that it is the new partnership with https://utrust.io/ that has stimulated investor interest in DGB.

Nothing else seems to have been announced recently.  Roll Eyes

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I read somewhere that it is the new partnership with https://utrust.io/ that has stimulated investor interest in DGB.

As of a couple of days ago, DigiByte passed the half way distribution point so now more than half the DGB are out in the wild and it will be 2035 before the rest are freed.  There is the Utrust thing, as you have said, lovely! Most importantly tho, DigiByte is a working project already capable of doing what many ICOs have said they will achieve one day, many people are waking up to this.  The reason DigiByte is climbing now, is simply that the asset is undervalued and to more people than ever, this is now blatant! There is so much going on behind the scenes at DigiByte, it is actually quite difficult to keep up with it all these days. People should not be surprised to see DGB rise.....it will be the trend!
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

As of a couple of days ago, DigiByte passed the half way distribution point so now more than half the DGB are out in the wild and it will be 2035 before the rest are freed.  There is the Utrust thing, as you have said, lovely! Most importantly tho, DigiByte is a working project already capable of doing what many ICOs have said they will achieve one day, many people are waking up to this.  The reason DigiByte is climbing now, is simply that the asset is undervalued and to more people than ever, this is now blatant! There is so much going on behind the scenes at DigiByte, it is actually quite difficult to keep up with it all these days. People should not be surprised to see DGB rise.....it will be the trend!

Hi Jumbley, thanks for the response.

How do you know what's going on behind the scenes?  Where is it announced?  I am on Telegram but little seems to appear there.

Am I missing something??   Huh

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

How do you know what's going on behind the scenes?  Where is it announced?  I am on Telegram but little seems to appear there.

No not really anything you can see but you must notice the increase in noise. There are several different telegram channels; official, developers, mining, speculation and others depending where your interests lie. All these groups are community hangouts where people hook up and achieve stuff together. The core developers’ job today is primarily maintenance and improvement of the backbone but you will see them continue to develop private businesses on top of DigiByte from here in. Being an OS project, the DigiByte platform is open for business and what anyone is or could be building on it, is entirely their business and we may never be privy to much of it; especially things like global battle command communications and the like. When hiding a needle in a haystack, you need a haystack and DigiByte is probably THE crypto haystack……where others fear to tread, we see a challenge!
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

No not really anything you can see but you must notice the increase in noise. There are several different telegram channels; official, developers, mining, speculation and others depending where your interests lie. All these groups are community hangouts where people hook up and achieve stuff together. The core developers’ job today is primarily maintenance and improvement of the backbone but you will see them continue to develop private businesses on top of DigiByte from here in. Being an OS project, the DigiByte platform is open for business and what anyone is or could be building on it, is entirely their business and we may never be privy to much of it; especially things like global battle command communications and the like. When hiding a needle in a haystack, you need a haystack and DigiByte is probably THE crypto haystack……where others fear to tread, we see a challenge!

"No not really anything you can see" Grin That's not very concrete, is it? It's the hype around developments and the imagining of te possibilities with these developments what creates the buzz, the hype, the price increases, without that information it's just random noise.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

"No not really anything you can see" Grin That's not very concrete, is it? It's the hype around developments and the imagining of te possibilities with these developments what creates the buzz, the hype, the price increases, without that information it's just random noise.
No, It isn't even slightly concrete.....nothing concrete about any of this.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Most of crypto is hype and crap. You have to DYOR and separate the crap from the gold. There is money to be made and DGB is a great coin but you cannot listen to all the noise out there.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Most of crypto is hype and crap. You have to DYOR and separate the crap from the gold. There is money to be made and DGB is a great coin but you cannot listen to all the noise out there.
You're right! DGB is an excellent coin! It is excellently produced on several algorithms and its mining is more profitable than that of bitcoins! DGB is a perfect coin for trading, as its price is very predictable and wave-like changes depending on the conditions of cryptor and news! And in the market of DGB there are many players! What more do you need to increase your investment?
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

so what do you thing  more chance it s gonna up or down ?
i think it s still look like it will keep going up
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

so what do you thing  more chance it s gonna up or down ?
It will go up once the whole market recovers... in my opinion, many people are just waiting for the reversal before they start to buy more.... lets face it; why would you buy more if you know that it will drop more in this bear market Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BTCN-dev

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

Price & Maket Cap update : July 12, 2018

Price : 0,00000617 BTC (0,47%)
Market Cap : 64 827 BTC
Angel Di

Activity: 588

EVOS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Usually when many people wait for a turn and growth, it does not happen. Apparently there will be or can continue to press down the market. Of course, no one knows this now and can not say in advance. Still rumor has it that the coin will be added to a large exchange very soon.
carlo_0000
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

so what do you thing  more chance it s gonna up or down ?
It will go up once the whole market recovers... in my opinion, many people are just waiting for the reversal before they start to buy more.... lets face it; why would you buy more if you know that it will drop more in this bear market Wink

the whole market will keep going down i think for 1 month or more, dgb pump will be over till then
Pages: « 1 ... 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 [1790] 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: