Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 [1792] 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Hello dear Community ,
Does anybody know if there is a DGB Payment gateway plugin for CUBECART sites please?

If not , which is the easiest dgb Paymemt , ready to work for a WordPress site please?

Thank you for your time

Not sure if a plugin is available just yet, I recall a request for devs to rise to this and similar challenges a little while back. You may wish to visit  https://t.me/DigiByteDevelopers  and ask Josiah or someone who can give you a definitive answer to this question probably.

Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimBuck2

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

Hello dear Community ,
Does anybody know if there is a DGB Payment gateway plugin for CUBECART sites please?

If not , which is the easiest dgb Paymemt , ready to work for a WordPress site please?

Thank you for your time

Not sure if a plugin is available just yet, I recall a request for devs to rise to this and similar challenges a little while back. You may wish to visit  https://t.me/DigiByteDevelopers  and ask Josiah or someone who can give you a definitive answer to this question probably.

Good luck.

A plug-in has been available for a long time on Coinpayments.net and I have personally been accepting DGB payments for well over a year now. Same thing/different business.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Sharon Michelle, a well known fortune teller in the US sees good things happening for DGB in the future. She can apparantly even predict the charts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEBpSMco2fY&feature=youtu.be&t=872

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Sharon Michelle, a well known fortune teller in the US sees good things happening for DGB in the future. She can apparantly even predict the charts!

That's amazing. Then we are all set for life. How can a fortune teller be wrong?  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

That's amazing. Then we are all set for life. How can a fortune teller be wrong?  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Hahaha Cheesy If she is going to get it right then everyone will praise her. If she will be wrong then everyone will be disappointed and forget about her very soon. What is a lesson we learned from this? Never stop trying. Wink

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

Hahaha Cheesy If she is going to get it right then everyone will praise her. If she will be wrong then everyone will be disappointed and forget about her very soon. What is a lesson we learned from this? Never stop trying. Wink

I predict all cryptos will go up sometime in the future and also go down sometime in the future and the cycle will keep repeating itself until the crypto's blockchain is inactive. How is that for my prediction?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
7jaka7

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

I predict all cryptos will go up sometime in the future and also go down sometime in the future and the cycle will keep repeating itself until the crypto's blockchain is inactive. How is that for my prediction?
You may be right, you maybe wrong. Actually I honestly hope all crypto (and money i.e. FIAT, gold) will become worthless as soon as possible. Why? Because we don't need it. What we need are resources (food, watter, shelter, socialization...) not money (paper or digital number). And we have enough resources for everyone on planet earth. We have the technology to distribute these resources for every single person on planet. You will understand what I am talking about if you will watch and understand this documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ. If anyone will have any kind of question about it they can PM me, I will try to answer them all. And one more thing. I will send 1000 DGB to person who finds mistakes in this way of thinking. Wink

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

You may be right, you maybe wrong. Actually I honestly hope all crypto (and money i.e. FIAT, gold) will become worthless as soon as possible. Why? Because we don't need it. What we need are resources (food, watter, shelter, socialization...) not money (paper or digital number). And we have enough resources for everyone on planet earth. We have the technology to distribute these resources for every single person on planet. You will understand what I am talking about if you will watch and understand this documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ. If anyone will have any kind of question about it they can PM me, I will try to answer them all. And one more thing. I will send 1000 DGB to person who finds mistakes in this way of thinking. Wink

Nice idea but never going to happen. People for the most part are greedy and evil in their base instincts.

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

In case you are seeking out a solid cryptocurrency to hodl, DGB makes a sensible pick for an excellent cause. just like Bitcoin, DGB comes with a restricted supply set at a complete of 21 billion Digibytes. those DGB coins are set to be created over a length of 21 years making it one of the nice coins to mine and hold in the intervening time. On top of that, the DGB Blockchain community functions multi-set of rules mining to permit safety on the network now not to say a DDoS assault deterring device on a evidence of labor protocol.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Nice idea but never going to happen. People for the most part are greedy and evil in their base instincts.
and stupid......because all the things 7jaka7 is saying he hopes become worthless are pretty worthless already apart from the value we give them by acceptance.  It is the nature of all living things to try and survive whatever the circumstances and the human animal has created the most bizarre, artificial and meaningless ways of doing it. We are manipulated by our own kind, just a few who have cleverly arranged things, so that this does not change, that there is no real social mobility and we have been taught to believe there is no other way. Well, we believe there are other ways and you only need to open your eyes and minds to see that there is. DigiByte will not put everything right but it goes further than anything before, to put it on an even keel! It is just a start and that is all....we have to change the artificial part of our nature to something better, more acceptable and that is what has been started here and one day this community at least, has a chance of freeing itself.
7jaka7

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

First I hope that you have really watched and tried to understand the documentary.
Nice idea but never going to happen.

If you believe and act like this then it really won't happen. Wink There is only one person you need to convince that this is true - yourself. Everything else will come naturally.

People for the most part are greedy and evil in their base instincts.
You are doing everything according to your previous experiences/surroudings. Imagine kid who never experienced greediness and evilness in the life. Can they really become this? It's like you would know a word you haven't heard in your life, impossible. Did you know that no Chinese kid was born talking chinese? Smiley

You had your experience changed by watching this video now it's your time to shine and apply science to your behavior.

BTW I am the greediest person in the world. I want to help everyone (including earth itself) and I KNOW I will benefit the most from this kind of behavior.

and stupid
Same, other people taught them to be stupid.
Maybe you thought intelligent? As it is already stated in documentary: "Now we will see if there is intelligent being on earth."

artificial part of our nature
there is no artificial part in nature

something better
to something that is scientificaly proven that it is better, not because it brings more money

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

and stupid
Maybe you thought intelligent? As it is already stated in documentary: "Now we will see if there is intelligent being on earth."

Not sure if you are asking if I think I'm intelligent? It's all relative I guess but not particularly would be my answer.

I was referring to what had previously been described as human nature around money......money is not natural.

something better
to something that is scientificaly proven that it is better, not because it brings more money

Socially proven by demonstration, if it could  be done scientifically we would be way further down the road already.

but I'm not here to argue with you, our thoughts are close enough aligned.
kagere

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

DGB has been added to be voted in the new exchange from September this year, please visit https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45f3afc7165734d36bb4b5 to sign-up and vote.

DGB page to vote: https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b50c593897adc26f74177a0
A$$bandit

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

whos enjoying this nice price jump?!  Grin  one step closer to .10 then .25 and after that the moon! Make sure to check out that video they made on Venezuelapretty amazing thing they are doing. Great community!
7jaka7

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

and stupid

Not sure if you are asking if I think I'm intelligent? It's all relative I guess but not particularly would be my answer.

No, not at all. I wasn't referring to you particularly but to all human race. If we will survive here on earth then we will prove that we are, otherwise we are not.

I was referring to what had previously been described as human nature around money......money is not natural.
Hm... Interesting. But money still was created in nature, here on earth. So, yes, I would say it is complicated.

something better
Socially proven by demonstration, if it could  be done scientifically we would be way further down the road already.
Yes, and I would say proven by demonstration = scientifically. We could say that this is human or human behavior science.
We aren't doing this because there is no money incentive for it. Usually scientist are employed by people whos only interest is money. So they work according to this. I like example in documentary: They usually ask scientist to make safe cars, but they don't ask them to make safe transportation system.

but I'm not here to argue with you, our thoughts are close enough aligned.
I am not here to argue too, I am here to make the world a better place for everyone (including myself).
Hand shake. Smiley

MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

whos enjoying this nice price jump?!  Grin  one step closer to .10 then .25 and after that the moon! Make sure to check out that video they made on Venezuelapretty amazing thing they are doing. Great community!
I am not! Just placed a buy order a couple days back which did not get fulfilled hahaha I hope it drops a little bit during the weekend and then continues to grow again Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

Have have been looking at this coin for some days and I saw that it has better performed than benchmark in last months. I have been waiting to buy hoping in a little decrease of prices but i see  that my wait was not a good idea. The more I wait the more price rise. Now I think it's better for me to stop wait and start to buy some. Anyway wonderfull price action compared to the market bigs...
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

Have have been looking at this coin for some days and I saw that it has better performed than benchmark in last months. I have been waiting to buy hoping in a little decrease of prices but i see  that my wait was not a good idea. The more I wait the more price rise. Now I think it's better for me to stop wait and start to buy some. Anyway wonderfull price action compared to the market bigs...
You act like a real hamster if you buy a DGB now! Over the last month, this coin tripled on positive news! For me, now is the best time to sell the DGB, and when it returns to its minimum, I can easily triple my capital! If you have not stocked DGB before, then keep waiting and do not buy now - it will be a mistake!

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

You act like a real hamster if you buy a DGB now! Over the last month, this coin tripled on positive news! For me, now is the best time to sell the DGB, and when it returns to its minimum, I can easily triple my capital! If you have not stocked DGB before, then keep waiting and do not buy now - it will be a mistake!
You're right, you don't have to buy anything now. We're just going to go for a lot of price growth right now, and then he can buy, which will be about six months from now .  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

How do you say it's a hamster and what's wrong if you buy now?
How can you be sure that he has finished climbing and that he will come down now?

I'm not advising to buy now, but I can not know if it stops and drops or continues the climb to its ATH.
DGB has a very strong resistance around 800 satoshi and has been rejected 3 times in the past (May and July 2017, and January 2018); if it has the strength to overcome this then a strong acceleration is most likely at least towards its Ath at 2400 satoshi.

Watch out!
Pages: « 1 ... 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 [1792] 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: