Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
babbimarc

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Have have been looking at this coin for some days and I saw that it has better performed than benchmark in last months. I have been waiting to buy hoping in a little decrease of prices but i see  that my wait was not a good idea. The more I wait the more price rise. Now I think it's better for me to stop wait and start to buy some. Anyway wonderfull price action compared to the market bigs...
You act like a real hamster if you buy a DGB now! Over the last month, this coin tripled on positive news! For me, now is the best time to sell the DGB, and when it returns to its minimum, I can easily triple my capital! If you have not stocked DGB before, then keep waiting and do not buy now - it will be a mistake!

How do you say it's a hamster and what's wrong if you buy now?
How can you be sure that he has finished climbing and that he will come down now?

I'm not advising to buy now, but I can not know if it stops and drops or continues the climb to its ATH.
DGB has a very strong resistance around 800 satoshi and has been rejected 3 times in the past (May and July 2017, and January 2018); if it has the strength to overcome this then a strong acceleration is most likely at least towards its Ath at 2400 satoshi.

Watch out!
Many thanks to every people have aswer or comment my post. I think in trading there are many thought schools. Some of them gain in particular periods and some others in other one. For example one say to follow the trend, and a second one say to buy low and to sell hight. But when it would low enough? Or better, are you always happy to buy a falling knife? Or do you think the best way is to buy a better strength asset compared with the benchmark? In this field (crypto) we can think nobody knows, for the next few years, what price will be the max cap of a coin. It would be current prices or x10 or x1000. This feature mix the risk to lose everything whit the possibility of atomic multiples. Anyway my best solution for my delay is not to buy with one shoot, but to divide the ammount in 4/5 steps. It is a prudential choose
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Have have been looking at this coin for some days and I saw that it has better performed than benchmark in last months. I have been waiting to buy hoping in a little decrease of prices but i see  that my wait was not a good idea. The more I wait the more price rise. Now I think it's better for me to stop wait and start to buy some. Anyway wonderfull price action compared to the market bigs...
You act like a real hamster if you buy a DGB now! Over the last month, this coin tripled on positive news! For me, now is the best time to sell the DGB, and when it returns to its minimum, I can easily triple my capital! If you have not stocked DGB before, then keep waiting and do not buy now - it will be a mistake!

How can you be sure that he has finished climbing and that he will come down now?

I'm not advising to buy now, but I can not know if it stops and drops or continues the climb to its ATH.
DGB has a very strong resistance around 800 satoshi and has been rejected 3 times in the past (May and July 2017, and January 2018); if it has the strength to overcome this then a strong acceleration is most likely at least towards its Ath at 2400 satoshi.

Watch out!
Many thanks to every people have aswer or comment my post. I think in trading there are many thought schools. Some of them gain in particular periods and some others in other one. For example one say to follow the trend, and a second one say to buy low and to sell hight. But when it would low enough? Or better, are you always happy to buy a falling knife? Or do you think the best way is to buy a better strength asset compared with the benchmark? In this field (crypto) we can think nobody knows, for the next few years, what price will be the max cap of a coin. It would be current prices or x10 or x1000. This feature mix the risk to lose everything whit the possibility of atomic multiples. Anyway my best solution for my delay is not to buy with one shoot, but to divide the ammount in 4/5 steps. It is a prudential choose
Im not up to date on recent news.. I think when bitcoin goes up, digibyte also go up, and I usually wait just a bit too long. But In my opinion, DigiByte was undervalued before.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 10:02:40 PM by carlo_0000

Have have been looking at this coin for some days and I saw that it has better performed than benchmark in last months. I have been waiting to buy hoping in a little decrease of prices but i see  that my wait was not a good idea. The more I wait the more price rise. Now I think it's better for me to stop wait and start to buy some. Anyway wonderfull price action compared to the market bigs...

Watch out!

yes time to sell,rsi is high not smart to buy now, can still go a bit up in the next days but (i was expecting a 2nd spike but looks like this time it s not coming)
i did mistake to re buy after i sold for the second spike but i panic sell couple day ago when is was going down, i lost on that one, when i watched other people analyze it confuse me , last time i do that, i m not good in short terms trading, was to risky

it s going down, august & september  down 500 and probably lower than 400

the hole market is still down same for btc  will go down soon probably,  probably won't go up before end years

of corse never to late to step in but and why the hell you coming now to buy ?  where was you last month when it was good time to get in ?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Have have been looking at this coin for some days and I saw that it has better performed than benchmark in last months. I have been waiting to buy hoping in a little decrease of prices but i see  that my wait was not a good idea. The more I wait the more price rise. Now I think it's better for me to stop wait and start to buy some. Anyway wonderfull price action compared to the market bigs...

Watch out!

yes time to sell,rsi is high not smart to buy now, can still go a bit up in the next days but (i was expecting a 2nd spike but looks like this time it s not coming)
i did mistake to re buy after i sold for the second spike but i panic sell couple day ago when is was going down, i lost on that one, when i watched other people analyze it confuse me , last time i do that, i m not good in short terms trading, was to risky

it s going down, august & september  down 500 and probably lower than 400

the hole market is still down same for btc  will go down soon probably,  probably won't go up before end years

of corse never to late to step in but and why the hell you coming now to buy ?  where was you last month when it was good time to get in ?

I have held DGB from almost the beginning of the coin. I have sold some but still hold a lot. Will keep holding the final stake until the price rises. The coin is a great coin and for some reason is unappreciated by the market. I would not sell now but keep on holding.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Never mind all that.....Look at this!

https://medium.com/@josiah_digibyte/were-going-back-to-venezuela-and-we-need-your-help-6699e8b6d2bd

DigiByte is already helping to make this a BETTER World and helping where others can't or won't!

I'm so so so proud of our community, it truly is the BEST!

Change this world with us...we got this!

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

https://medium.com/@josiah_digibyte/were-going-back-to-venezuela-and-we-need-your-help-6699e8b6d2bd

DigiByte is already helping to make this a BETTER World and helping where others can't or won't!

good but i won't donate anything, because it s always the same you never know if the people get the money (most of the time they don't)

so when i planing to give i go my own can't trust no body

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

good but i won't donate anything, because it s always the same you never know if the people get the money (most of the time they don't)

so when i planing to give i go my own can't trust no body

This is your choice......but everything is as transparent as possible here and the money is being used to help the people it is intended to help. In time there will be updates and reports about exactly what has happened to the communities donations and the people it has helped.  If you think you can help these people on your own.....then fill your boots....I have no doubt whatsoever that these donations will NOT be misappropriated!
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

What is the Smart contract language for digibyte? As Solidity is to Ethereum   Huh? is to Digibyte
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

What is the Smart contract language for digibyte? As Solidity is to Ethereum   Huh? is to Digibyte

It's not something I know a great deal about or played with yet but I think I can answer this question, script like bitcoin I think.

https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte-lib/blob/master/docs/script.md
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Well, looking at DGB chart I see the overbought rsi spike done two weeks ago. In next days from that spike we had a second upper max that made the first negative divergence. I know what does it means, but I know also that overgought conditions are not a wall to break. This situation show strengh of price and nobody can be sure we will not have another bull run before consolidation or inversion. The Rsi is a wonderfull indicator, but sometimes people dont know how to completely use it. I dont speak to anyone but in general. Overbought and oversold does not mine to sell o to buy. In many stocks and forex charts people can easily see that the biggest crashes or the biggest pumps we had are always been in oversold or overbought rsi situations or close after one of the two. Overbought/sold trends many time only show theirs streangh. For mate who ask me where i was one month ago I answer I dont know, but of sure i was not looking at DGB unfortunately and I say without happiness.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

DigiByte has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

I saw this promotion action https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4687953 of DigiByte and wanted to ask if further promotion actions are planned?  Smiley
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

Dear DGB Team,

Aiodex is the trading platform for innovative ideas and solution based on blockchain. Come and show us and everyone in the crypto world know the value and strength of your community at https://aiodex.com

Plz, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Aiodex Team

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Facebook: https://fb.me/aiodexofficial
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
lysr

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

I see DigiByte is partnered with UTrust - excellent partnership. What's the exchange that charges lowest for me to purchase DIGibyte?
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

I see DigiByte is partnered with UTrust - excellent partnership. What's the exchange that charges lowest for me to purchase DIGibyte?
I think that most of exchange has fees ranging from 0,1%-0,5%, which I think is not too much so it almost doesn't matter which one you choose. I would focus more on trustworthy, UI and overall opinions about exchanges. So for Digibyte I would recommend Poloniex, Bittrex or KuCoin. But do your own research, you can find list of all exchanges where DGB is traded here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/#markets.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

What's up with Digibyte Twitter page?Huh? Lost 12k followers.. I'm sure it was 158k !!! Now it's 146k
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

What's up with Digibyte Twitter page?Huh? Lost 12k followers.. I'm sure it was 158k !!! Now it's 146k

There was a Twitter cleansing of fake accounts a few weeks ago, must have been that I guess:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/technology/twitter-fake-followers.html

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

There was a Twitter cleansing of fake accounts a few weeks ago, must have been that I guess:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/technology/twitter-fake-followers.html
and welcome it is too! I don't twit but would be curious to know how other projects in this space have been affected. I know Jared would not pay anyone for fake users but that doesn't mean someone else didn't.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Why are the DGBers the only ones rooting for DGB? In near future are there any plans for sharding?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

Quote from: Brilliantrocket link=topic=408268.msg42870426#msg42870426 date=15325466
 In near future are there any plans for sharding?
[/quote

I think I can safely say, not in its present state as it's 100% POW. If POS is added in the future, it will get consideration I guess but personally I have no knowledge that this will actually happen and if it does I really would not expect it to happen that soon. As of this time, I am not aware of anything being developed or tested along these lines at DigiByte....that said, I am not a core developer either, so I could be wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: