Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6372 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

I think the reason behind their quick selling is because most of them really don't get enough of the tokens so it is better to sell it early to avoid any massive dump which will bring your few tokens to nothing since investors had more amount with their bonuses too.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

I think the reason behind their quick selling is because most of them really don't get enough of the tokens so it is better to sell it early to avoid any massive dump which will bring your few tokens to nothing since investors had more amount with their bonuses too.
They pay a lot of money on transaction fees just so they can dump their coin that they receive for free lol.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

Because they feel that the value of it will diminished of simple they want to get the profits nothing more nothing less but still it is your choice but some of them want to have profits so they can buy they desired coin and get more profits
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Maybe because they are not into long term holding and due to the fact that they did not invest so the amount of profit that they would earn is already enough for their satisfaction. Also, they are settling for less because they might be afraid that the market value will eventually fall due to market volatility.
Afro19

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

most bounty hunters have the equal holders as every body. The charge is lowered by using early traders. so many humans mistakenly agree with that bounty hunters can decrease the route .
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Doesn't surprises me much. In many cases, the bounty rewards are delayed by months. The participants may get their tokens many months after the bounty program actually ends. And if the participant is short of funds, then he will not think twice before off-loading the entire bounty reward in some exchange.
Good comments. Do you believe that when tokens are given earlier before exchange it can help solve this? I was wondering and I think it is quite will be good if tokens are given earlier before the exchange. The trick in my mind is that bounty hunters are busy and they really don't have the time to follow project(not all but most of them). They are always busy hunting, and if that is done they might not know too quick if the tokens hit exchange.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

I do not see the point of keeping coins long, if this is not a top project.
I did not sell coins for half a year, and it was a mistake.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
For me if I had reward in bounty campaign same as what you had expected I do immediately to exchanges my reward because I'm afraid to lose if I hold I to long.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

I understand why bounty hunters sell immediately the reward tokens , because they might want to exchange those tokens with the coins they want for their wallet and they do not to holds those tokens for they might afraid that it will lost value ,so they exchange it with stable coins.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

One reason why they dump it is because the campaign today takes longer than before. The bounty hunters need to pay their rent and bills. ICO today don't give the bounty reward immediately that is why once it is given to them, they immediately dump it.
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

The reason that bounty hunters sell as soon as they receive their tokens is because they do not believe in these coins that they would last a long time in the market and they are selling before the price of the coin goes down so they can make sure that hey do not lose their best time to sell and get the most profits out of their coins.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

One reason why they dump it is because the campaign today takes longer than before. The bounty hunters need to pay their rent and bills. ICO today don't give the bounty reward immediately that is why once it is given to them, they immediately dump it.
That's one reason, but I think the reason most hunters sell immediately is because they do not care about the potential of the project, what they focus on is just the amount of money they can earn, the hold will not make sense to them. And if they do not sell immediately, others will sell and dumping, disadvantage and loss of profit belongs only to those who come late, selling as soon as possible is still better, and I very much agree with this thought, fit and easy to survive

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
boberpuper

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

Because a lot of bounty hunters do this bounty campaign as their full-time job and money is needed right away .
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

There are many reason for the bounty token to sell of as i have observed many new tokens market. When they just got listed on any exchanges their value remain much lower then base price but after some days it gets a huge push. After that the price keep decreasing and finally became stable to a lower value. I think thats the reason why hunters sell their tokens on the big push event after just getting listed on exchanges. So this may be one of the reason
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

There are some speculations and theories why some bounty hunters selling immediately the coin or the reward that they get or recieved from some project or ico one reason for that is the unstable market some bounty hunters do believe that in the first week or month of the coin that they get that is the right opportunity or ready to sell for the price that they want and for that reason they do not hold that coin for long and they do not believe for the patience in the future and they do trade it or sell it fast.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
etherhot776

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

most of the rewards take 2 to 6 months. after a long wait, the bounty hunter fears that the token will plummet. so they can't wait to sell. we should carefully study the bounty tokens. if it's a good coin, we'd better wait for it to mature.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

because maybe they are afraid that the coin they get the price will go down very much and they believe more to hold ethereum or bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

There are many reason for the bounty token to sell of as i have observed many new tokens market. When they just got listed on any exchanges their value remain much lower then base price but after some days it gets a huge push. After that the price keep decreasing and finally became stable to a lower value. I think thats the reason why hunters sell their tokens on the big push event after just getting listed on exchanges. So this may be one of the reason
Because everyday there's a lot new token came out in the market, so that its value become lower immediately. They sell it because if they hold it possible they get low value when they exchange it, beside lots of Bounty hunters sell their token immediately because maybe they don't want hold it for longer time. For me its depend what token I had if I know its has potential then I hold for a while until the rising of the market, but I never hold it for long time because I know its value change immediately.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

I will also think like that after I receive a coin from the bounty ... I will sell it because the price is listed on the exchange ...

Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

Now this is particularly aggravated, many coins are not worthless, but I want to live forever, but I myself know that it is utopia to sell coins cheaply
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: