Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🐉 Coin Governance System - On-Chain Insurance for ICO Investors 🔥  (Read 2830 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

I think the crypto investors community are in urgent need in this kind of platform knowing that there are so many icos that are not active upon the completion of icos some are no capability of developing what is written in wp that resulted on a project to die and big losses of some investors money, with this platform investors are well protected, Great project indeed. 

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilenia

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

I think the crypto investors community are in urgent need in this kind of platform knowing that there are so many icos that are not active upon the completion of icos some are no capability of developing what is written in wp that resulted on a project to die and big losses of some investors money, with this platform investors are well protected, Great project indeed. 

Thanks for your comment! Have you tried our https://testnet.cgs.vote/ ?
annelous-CGS

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

We're in Dublin for MoneyConf. Who is around?

https://i.imgur.com/N2dyPvu.jpg

If you would like to meet us, send a message to meet@cgs.vote
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Our CMO got interviewed at Blockshow by Cointelegraph in Berlin by BitcoinMagazine.nl, check it out here!

PabloMore

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Great project, waiting for access to the top exchange and further promotion. Also a great road map and knowledgeable guide. In chat telegram respond quickly and clearly. great purchase price at the moment. What exchanges do you plan to enter and how long do you advise to keep the tokens?

We cannot say yet, but will do in due time!

dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!

Thank you for your words, they are very appreciated Grin Our MVP is working now on Kovan Testnet and moving to mainnet in September. Have you tried it yet? Everyone that tries the Testnet can earn CGS tokens, more info can be found here.

Have a nice day!
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Hey everyone,

This tutorial may be useful when trying out the Testnet.

Hope it helps!
osama88

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TELEGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  FACEBOOK  |  MEDIUM  

The Coin Governance System is an on-chain insurance mechanism to protect ICO investors from scams and bad practices, more information can be found on https://cgs.vote.

If you have any questions, please leave them here or ask us on Telegram. Official Community Managers of CGS on Bitcointalk are annelous-CGS and adrianclv-CGS. You can also send an email to info@cgs.vote if you have any questions or feedback.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TELEGRAM  |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  FACEBOOK  |  MEDIUM  
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

The Coin Governance System is an on-chain insurance mechanism to protect ICO investors from scams and bad practices, more information can be found on https://cgs.vote.

If you have any questions, please leave them here or ask us on Telegram. Official Community Managers of CGS on Bitcointalk are annelous-CGS and adrianclv-CGS. You can also send an email to info@cgs.vote if you have any questions or feedback.

Hey Osama88, have you tried our Testnet yet? You'll be rewarded with tokens by doing so. More info can be found here.
sam614742

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Good Luck to the Project Smiley
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Good Luck to the Project Smiley

Thank you! You should try our testnet, by doin so you can earn tokens! You can find more information here
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ycySByY.jpg

Meet the CGS Community of ICO Experts! This community is made up of a group of ICO and Blockchain Experts that have joined the movement to fight ICO scams and bad practices.

If you'd like to become part of this community, you can apply for it here!

ilenia

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

We're going to be in León this weekend for the NON central CONF . Who is going to be around? There will be some cool surprises!   Cool
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Tomorrow at 13:15, our CEO will speak about the current landscape of ICO Governance at NONCENTRALCONF in Leon (Spain).

https://i.imgur.com/J9qkDet.png

Let us know if you're around!

annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

CGS IN NULLTX TODAY (previously the Merkle):
"Ever invested in an ICO to later regret it? There is a solution"

https://i.imgur.com/nnb9Ijo.png

Check out the article here

Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why Coin Governance System is important. In order to promote the project?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting. ow confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why Coin Governance System is important. In order to promote the project?

Hi, our token is an ERC-20 token so if your wallet supports this type of tokens it should be all fine! We're definitely open to have the community collaborate and contribute to the project! Could you send us an email to info@cgs.vote and we talk from there on to see if and in which way you could collaborate with us?

annelous-CGS

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting. ow confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

Great to hear, let us know what you think of the CGS once you've finished reading the whitepaper  Grin
We're working very hard to complete our roadmap. So far, we've launched already our MVP that is working on the Ethereum Kovan network, and we will move it to Etnereum mainnet in september.

Let's keep in touch!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: