Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Change your life.  (Read 1912 times)
daidavies

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Bitcoin will "Change your life"...It ruined mine lol Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

bitcoin was big changed then i got so very bitcoin bitcoin even though there are other people that they do not understand what bitcoin is and if there is a future bitcoin helped me bitcoin because bitcoin i bought my car

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

At this stage, I can only use BTC as an additional means of revenue and investment. I can not use it for anything else. But I hope this will change soon.
BTCBTC

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Bitcoin influence our life as good. It really makes bright and color to my life. It gives me a lot of benefits and opportunities to fulfill my demands in life. The most important matter is now I can help my family and loved ones because of Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will help me to achieve my goals in life that is why I'll spend my time on this forum to learn more. I am happy to be part of it.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Bitcoin changed to visit only the lives of many people, but also the system of calculation. Previously, no one would have to visit could think that with the advent of the Internet, humanity will receive a new kind of payment system and new currency, and Bitcoin is the currency.

soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

It gave me a better opportunity on what to do with extra income. The money that i get is i would to put it in an investment and earn more money.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Bitcoin was an additional source of income for me. Thanks to Bitcoin thousands of people earned a lot of money.
That's why the crypto stock market is so popular. In a short time he made a lot of money.
It was a source of livelihood for people. There is also a great benefit in terms of technology.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Bitcoin changed my life since last year because I learned that Bitcoin and Crypto Trading can really teach you many new lessons and many strategies that you can compare and use in your everyday life. I learned to save and invest my time and money wisely and I learned that after comparing my life to my Crypto Trading job, patience is always a key to be a successful one.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Bitcoin changed my outlook in digital currencies which at first i didn't believe  would be known and accepted  by people. The success of crypto market is so overwhelming and many have benefited in investing with cryptos and lives has changed others and my financial life. Just great to see many people are becoming aware of bitcoin's technology and enjoying its benefits.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is the greatest invention of this century in finance and this is a moment where people can benefit from Bitcoin and Altcoin and also Crypto is a future that can not be shredded by government and conventional banks and they want or not have to accept all this .
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

Bitcoin changed my life forever. I used to be just nobody, my brother in law make fun of me like I'm a trash to them but after I bought my car and he loan some money from me from my BTC of course. I turn the tables and time is on my side. That brother in law of mine now paid respect and sometimes I make fun of him now lol and he doesn't even realize it now that the joke was on him.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I'am very thankful to bitcoin because of bitcoin my life is change and i will help my family to other expensive in our house, yes true that the bitcoin is future in life because they help us a lot mostly in our financial.
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Firstly , the payment system changed significantly.
Secondly, it attracts more and more people towards the crypto world.
Then it skyrocketed its value as high as $20,000.
Banks and major financial institutions are envy about it, they try to bring it down.
It has much influence on our life, good or bad.
What do you think ?

Bitcoin's influence is overwhelmingly positive overall, teaching people the value of 'money' and assets, and how to do critical research in order to not get burned. These are all skills and a change of mindset which will help many ordinary folk (and has done already) to change their perspective on the world and their place in it.

Bitcoin is a mindset and a lifestyle Cheesy
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Trading or investing in bitcoin, anyone can become good in financial situation. People can get their basic needs.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

Bitcoin crypto the world in his very good.The value of the other coins of more than.This coins through a life may change.If you this coins buy trading,invest and deposit that made you it from the good things can.And you for patience with work to be.Of the needs of the day of the day is rising.So now from this bitcoin of work.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Bitcoin is a popular virtual currency. Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people since its emergence. Bitcoin also changed me, like Bitcoin is change financial problems in my life. And because of this bitcoin, I have been living comfortably.
daidavies

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Visit coinom.io theres good advice on there
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Well, I have not used Bitcoin offline much as we don't have even a single merchant in my city who accepts Bitcoin as a payment system and as a result, I have to rely on the online options to use my Bitcoins without converting into the fiat currency. However, when I started accepting Bitcoin regarding my domain name reselling business from my overseas clients, I not only started saving the forex cost and transaction time but also I was able to gain some extra amount as demand for Bitcoin is usually high in my country. Thus, Bitcoin has changed my professional life dramatically so far.
dianajane

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Firstly , the payment system changed significantly.
Secondly, it attracts more and more people towards the crypto world.
Then it skyrocketed its value as high as $20,000.
Banks and major financial institutions are envy about it, they try to bring it down.
It has much influence on our life, good or bad.
What do you think ?

bitcoin i changed my life since i found out that i could work even at home because bitcoin now i'm confident i'm rich because i have proof that it's going to be the one he's teaching me to see if i can he got rich with bitcoin so it changed my way.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Last year's rise of BTC changed my approach to the crypto currency, to be honest, I did not take bitcoin as a means of earning money, most likely for me it was a type of hobby. But after my investments have grown many times, life has become more fun. The only thing I regret, I did not fix the profit in $, I'll be smarter next time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: