Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Change your life.  (Read 1908 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

Bitcoin influence our life as good. Since I met bitcoin, I learned how to earn and become our life better. Bitcoin helps us what our needs and I learn how to invest for the future and I am happy to be part of it.
When my friend encourage me to join in bitcoin my life now it become better, it gives me lots of help specially in financial. Bitcoin provide all my needs and also bitcoin teach how to invest and to gain high profit to secure my future. I am blessed and happy when I met bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Yes there is a great chance of opportunity that bitcoin will going to change our lives. As we are going to take its advantage especially in the bitcoin market price volatility and in this way we could earn profits. This is one thing that bitcoin has to offer. If bitcoin will be compared to other investment then i guess bitcoin for me is the best among the rest.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Bitcoin change my life by giving me earnings, it helps me a lot and to my family, having investing here and choose the right kind of project for investment is very important.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Firstly , the payment system changed significantly.
Secondly, it attracts more and more people towards the crypto world.
Then it skyrocketed its value as high as $20,000.
Banks and major financial institutions are envy about it, they try to bring it down.
It has much influence on our life, good or bad.
What do you think ?

Bitcoin helps many people to make other life more comfortable and financially stable. Bitcoin helps me to sustain my daily needs as a student. From my transportation, to my school projects and many task I didn't depend on my parents. Bitcoin helps me how to save money for the future, so that I have money to use when it needs. Bitcoin helps my family to be free in many debts. Bitcoin change my whole life as a person from a normal person to a different person.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

jason meneses

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Bitcoin change my life .. By helping me to my peyments and other purposes .. To help me with my business and make it big ... That why im happy to earn more in bitcoin.. Smiley
mronezigger

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

yes,it change my life lately because i made a good profit by holding bitcoin and am still trading on bitcoin.
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

bitcoin really helps me when I have not got a job and in terms of the right investment, so bitcoin is very good for my life
Sherlyn113

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

I participated in investing in Bitcoin for a while but since getting the first profit from Bitcoin my life has changed.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

Bitcoin gives me the opportunity but I am the one who is responsible if i want to change. Bitcoin has given me the chance to earn and to give my family a better and brighter future. Bitcoin is a superb blessing but its within you to make the change.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Bitcoin really helps a lot to many people and they hope that it can be the way for them to survive in their poverty. Me as a bitcoiner, I see bitcoin as an new opportunity to support my personal needs and It helps me a lot to help my parents to sustain our home needs especially in paying bills.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Bitcoin influence our life as good. Since I met bitcoin, I learned how to earn and become our life better. Bitcoin helps us what our needs and I learn how to invest for the future and I am happy to be part of it.
When my friend encourage me to join in bitcoin my life now it become better, it gives me lots of help specially in financial. Bitcoin provide all my needs and also bitcoin teach how to invest and to gain high profit to secure my future. I am blessed and happy when I met bitcoin.

Same here. I'm really gratefuly to my best friend who introduced blockchain world to me. I became almost financially free, I have a bir more to succeed in that. 10 months ago I quitted my job. For some months I was able to travel and not finally I'm back to trading.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

So far bitcoin help me to survive now even i dont have a job anymore i can still earn a few amount of money because of bitcoin even just a small amount but it realy helps me a lot.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

bitcoin has make many change in my life, not just about by financial but with some kind of critical looks about the world and many are good too
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Bitcoin has so much in our daily lives that even government has to make policies with regard to either maintain it ban it. With bitcoin, it serve as investment and also enable you to remit money within the shortest time.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Firstly , the payment system changed significantly.
Secondly, it attracts more and more people towards the crypto world.
Then it skyrocketed its value as high as $20,000.
Banks and major financial institutions are envy about it, they try to bring it down.
It has much influence on our life, good or bad.
What do you think ?

Hi there Jasper Dudong! Bitcoin change my life thru different things. It gives me the attitude to face the fear. At first I am very hesitant to believe in bitcoin, but after several years it booms a lot. After that, I then study bitcoin and its benefits, then said to my self. If I have started earlier, the savings I have saved could be thousand of dollar by now. But bitcoin also help me to be cautious, not all the time is a good time, there are also bad times. I mean, using cryptocurrency to send and received money could be more cost saving only if the transaction fee is low.  
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Ever since I came to know bitcoins, the freedom of which I handle my own money make it a great change in my life. Instead of getting a wealth manager or fund manager to manage my money, I just buy bitcoins ,hold and when I get price appreciations I reinvest. It has really help me.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

So far bitcoin help me to survive now even i dont have a job anymore i can still earn a few amount of money because of bitcoin even just a small amount but it realy helps me a lot.
We are all given the chance to survive and change everything in our life and it is really great to see people having a great opportunity, we are all thankful for that, in return let us cherish and continue to support bitcoin and share this to our love ones as well so that the demand will increase too.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Hmmmm most times when i see myself i see bitcoin the change is awesome i attend to challenges with so much stress unlike before.Bitcoin is amazing.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

bitcoin changed my life well especially the family economy, and now I think bitcoin is a hero for my family that has saved the economy from the storms of good life, saving from the bad burden of bringing life important and achieving success in life
Bitcoin help me to get a job it save me in all my financial problems it gave me lot's of hope to stand again. Bitcoin help me to support all my family needs it give high profit in my investment and brings me happiness to achieve my dreams and change my life to become more productive and successful in the future.
standbay29

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Yes these guys clearly illuminate the way to achieve success in my life. It really makes the light and color for my life. I take it as my secret medicine because it answers all the worries and difficulties in my life. It gives me many benefits and opportunities to fulfill my purpose in life and it gives me the opportunity to have a happier and better life in the future. All we can feel
things like that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: