Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qryptonite - Adding value to loyalty  (Read 941 times)
Qryptonite (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 01:19:28 PM by Qryptonite

Qryptonite - Adding value to loyalty

Visit www.qryptonite.io for more information

Brands of every size should be able to offer their customers a loyalty system that ticks all the boxes. For brands and for loyal customers. Loyalty programs are ripe for a disruptive innovation that would make them easier to use.

How? By adding value to loyalty for brands as well as loyal customers. Qryptonite has only one goal: to offer the best loyalty system that generates more revenue and costs less with a real reward for loyalty.

Qryptonite is the first platform to offer a blockchain-based loyalty program which actually adds value to loyalty for the loyal customer as well as the organisation or company offering the loyalty program. Customers are rewarded with cryptocurrency Qryptonite (QTN).

1 Increase of customer activity through easy access
By introducing the Qryptonite Loyalty Program (QLP), a customer will only have one access point, with one wallet. No more collecting customer loyalty cards, apps and points from all different organisations.
2 Increase of perceived loyalty reward by adding real value
We are able to let loyal customers as well as participating companies benefit from the continuous growth of value and possibilities of the cryptocurrency market.
3 Cost-effective Customer Value Program
With the introduction of the QLP platform and the Qryptonite (QTN) as a token for a lot of organisations, it will be much easier to truly reward the customer. Which is in fact 20 times cheaper than convincing a non- customer to become one.

We develop a stand-alone platform which makes it possible to offer tailor made loyalty programs on this platform as well as an embedded version for the digital surroundings of participants. The platform is based on latest technology and security standards which always be kept up to date.

As a blockchain based company, our way of working is fully transparent. We offer participants a complete overview of, and insights in, activities, transactions and results.
Together we are stronger: we encourage co-operations and offer participants tooling to inform, to inspire and to activate loyal customers.

We will always play an active role in guarding Qryptonite rates: our goal is to ensure steady rates; therefore, we will be trading QTN ourselves.

The start of disruptive thinking
The basic idea behind loyalty programs, is that generating extra revenue from existing customers is in general cheaper than attempting to acquire new customers. Therefore you should reward your customers for their loyalty in order to convince them to spend more.

History has proven that traditional loyalty schemes are difficult to set-up:

On one side, customer loyalty is almost never the core competence of any business and will, in most cases, not get the attention needed for any loyalty program to be a valuable addition to any company’s revenues.

And on the other side: customers need to be encouraged over and over again and reminded to keep using them, especially when they involve remembering a specific separate card. Customers forget them, get fed up with them and leave loyalty cards in cupboards and drawers. Reward points typically aren’t transferable, they may expire , and they have all kinds of other conditions attached to them. As a result, that means they’re often not worth the trouble — they just don’t offer customers enough value.

Up to $20 billion has been spent by businesses on software that improves the ROI of loyalty schemes. And for a reason. In most cases loyalty programs cost a lot and do not deliver. That’s why the traditional loyalty system needs a huge reboot.

https://www.greedyrates.ca/blog/air-miles-expiration-policy-wrong/

Telegram: https://t.me/Qryptonite
Twitter: https://twitter.com/qtn_currency
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/164795514211879/?ref=bookmarks
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/qryptonite/

Technical stats
Qryptonite is built on a solid blockchain implementation: CryptoNote. This blockchain implementation focuses on :
● Anonymity
● Equal mining opportunities for GPU-CPU and ASIC miner
● Predictable currency issue

CryptoNote has the following specifications:
•   Algorithm: Crypto Night
•   Block time is 120 seconds
•   Retarget difficulty per block
•   Block reward reduces each block according to the following formula:
              Base pay = (MSupply - A) / 218
              Where MSupply = (264-1) atomic units and 'A' is the quantity of the coins already generated
•   1 coin is divisible by eight decimal places (divisible to 10 ^ 8 )
•   Total number of coins is 185 million
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cangliang1121

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 07:42:32 PM by cangliang1121

------------- update --------- We've found nearly 1000 blocks, awesome! Join us now --------------
------------- update --------- the first payment is out. Everything works nicely! ---------------------

Dear QMAG miners, our QMAG mining pool is online now. The pool fee is only 0.4%. Now we are the only pool! Check it out: youpool.io/QMAG.

Please set you mining machine to qmag.youpool.io:5556, or 7776 if you're an ASIC/Nicehash miner. Happy mining! If you have any questions, please join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/RuzJfaS

Happy mining!  Cool

youpool.io
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

I fully support the project, as I myself work in the media, we need a global update. I hope the project will develop quickly

Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

A new good project from an experienced team, it seems the guys have conceived something very interesting.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

this project looks like, brand new vision of magazines. but i don't understand, how will you token work? it will be like reward for the content?

kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

The idea is interesting, I think the current technologies such as blockchain can significantly improve and bring to a new level the attitude of participants in this media sphere. I wish you success!
dingming5555

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

已经加入到玩转吧博客wanzhuanba.cn,最新虚拟币中文挖矿教程,敬请关注!
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

this project looks like, brand new vision of magazines. but i don't understand, how will you token work? it will be like reward for the content?

We are working on multiple business cases for the printed media industry. One example: a magazine can give away Qryptonite by every magazine they sell. If the reader can spend this Qryptonite in a webshop of an advertiser, the reader will connect with the magazine and the advertiser. Which will lead to brand loyalty and improvement of advertisement quality.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Hi!
What the reason to create loyality system for so narrow area of business like printed media? Why printed only?  I think that loyality system for all media will be more justified. For me printed media is dying business.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

ICO this project will start in 2 more months and it seems very interesting to see the latest development from Qryptonite every day, white paper and road map this project looks promising. I give good support and hopefully running smoothly for this project.
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Hi!
What the reason to create loyality system for so narrow area of business like printed media? Why printed only?  I think that loyality system for all media will be more justified. For me printed media is dying business.

Thank you for your reply. Our first partner has almost 1 million readers every month in a country with 17 million inhabitants. So we see printed media not as dying.

Offcourse printed media has its challenges, and for these challenges, there's Qryptonite.
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Big Discount: 50% for ICO article and Press release on BitScreener.com

Hello,
We are from website https://bitscreener.com and Mobile App: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1240849311?mt=8 - The website and Mobile app for screening, Price Alert, News and charting cryptos. We are providing the services about press release and banner advertising for ICO projects. There have been hundreds of customers used our services and succeed in their campaign, such as: Kyber Network, Credits, Arcblock, Vinchain, BitDgree, etc.
Currently, in order to show our appreciation to potential customers, we present to you the promotion campaign with the DISCOUNT up to 50%  that would be necessary for you to have a successful ICO campaign.
  • Top banner advertisement (rotate): $299/week (discounted 40% from $499).
  • Publish a Press Release article on Press Release Tab in web with the fee only $99 per PR (discounted 50%  from $199).
  • Write a press release article for you with the fee only $149 (discounted 40% from $249) (excluding $199- the fee of publishing it on our website).
  • Pin on top new News Tab in app Crypto Tracker by BitScreener ( about 300,000 impressions/week): $299/ week (discounted 40% from $499/week) (free $199 for publishing a press release on our website).
  • Pin on top of Latest News Tab in web: $149/week (discounted 40% from$249/week).
  • Hang square banner next to the news section on EVERY coin's page on website: $119/week (discounted 40% from $199/week).
Please see the detail in the attached file.​
*This campaign will last until June 15th, 2018!
Please feel free to contact me, if you require any further information.
Have a nice day!

***Please notice that from now we just use the email address: julia@bitscreener.com to contact to our customers, so if you receive any email from two address: anna@bitscreener.com or cathrine@bitscreener.com, please ignore them. BitScreener will not be responsible for the information sent from the two email address.
*Also, we just use the three following payment address, please heighten vigilance with anyone who sends you the other address for payment. They may be scammers.
***Our address for payment:
ETH: 0xCdA562d0aaa06c5CE09203E09eB827B638875500
BTC: 1P9ocL71z8yv3z6jo3ZaHCQpWrQFdzBFhU

LTC: LW2nBe1ec3GEFaKb9DQoJ66GbDRJHMYkmd

*For the secure and exact our payment address, please check at the bottom of our website in Donate Bitcoin/ Donate Ethereum section.

Best Regards!
---------------------------------
Julia Wilson
Marketing Dept
http://BitScreener.com
https://www.facebook.com/bitscreenercom/​
email: julia@bitscreener.com
wizardofzos

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

The Qryptonite official mining pool is now available: point your browser to : http://miningpool.qryptonite.io for all the information...

Pool fee is only 0.25%

Usage:

Code:
<your-mining-prog> -o stratum+tcp://miningpool.qryptonite.io:3333 -u <YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x

kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I really like the mission of this project, readers and writers will be closer, with the role of readers in the development of social media, the reader not only become an industrial object but also become one of the subjeck that will play a role in the next development, very good,
and I hope this project goes well
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

We are very pleased to announce that Henri Kuiper has joined Qryptonite. Henri is an experienced blockchain developer and a great addition to our team! For more information visit www.qryptonite.io

Interested in Qryptonite? Join our community! www.t.me/Qryptonite
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

Dear Qryptoniters,

We are proud to announce our new team member Hugo Masselink!
With his years of experience, Hugo is a great addition to our team. He has been working as a concept and online strategy developper for Eyeworks, Nissan, Transavia, Vodafone, ABN AMRO and many more well known brands,and has set up highly succesfull loyalty system for Shell.

We continue to look for the best names to strengthen our team! We are also working on a number of partnerships, more news will follow later.
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

Hi!
What the reason to create loyality system for so narrow area of business like printed media? Why printed only?  I think that loyality system for all media will be more justified. For me printed media is dying business.

Thank you for your reply. Our first partner has almost 1 million readers every month in a country with 17 million inhabitants. So we see printed media not as dying.

Offcourse printed media has its challenges, and for these challenges, there's Qryptonite.

larks500 is partially right I would argue. I don't see printed media still exist in 10 years from now. Your project might have some success for a limited period of time, but I doubt it will be for very long.
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Hi!

larks500 is partially right I would argue. I don't see printed media still exist in 10 years from now. Your project might have some success for a limited period of time, but I doubt it will be for very long.

Hi Revilo,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to refer to the whitepaper about the printed media business and its opportunities.

Even if you think printed media is dying, you can't deny it is a great start for an universal loyalty system that can be applied in almost every business all around the world. In the printed media business we're already working with one of the greatest magazines in The Netherlands (reach of almost 1 million!).

We see a world of opportunities for the next 10 years.

If you (or somebody else) have any comments or questions, let me know!;)

Tom from Qryptonite

revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

Hi!

Hi Revilo,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to refer to the whitepaper about the printed media business and its opportunities.

Even if you think printed media is dying, you can't deny it is a great start for an universal loyalty system that can be applied in almost every business all around the world. In the printed media business we're already working with one of the greatest magazines in The Netherlands (reach of almost 1 million!).

Tom from Qryptonite

Also agree with you here. Definitely still opportunities to be exploited if you know what you are doing. But nothing will last forever Smiley
Qryptonite (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Hi!

Hi Revilo,

Tom from Qryptonite

Also agree with you here. Definitely still opportunities to be exploited if you know what you are doing. But nothing will last forever Smiley

Thanks for your reply Revilo. Good to hear that other people also see opportunities.

About the other thing:
''But nothing will last forever''

That's the only guarantee you get in life Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: