Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3533 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Do you really think that it is a true statement? I mean come on most of the people around here in the crypto currency dont even understand what technical analysis is or what a trade signal is and how to use. Most of the people follow simple buy low and sell high technique here and get passed away with he situation. They earn huge from it and don't even complain about the methods they used as it is the simplest one.

Honestly, price analysis and stuff is time consuming, if you ask me then I do prefer to go for simple strategies and wait until the time is right for selling and stuff like that. If you just choose right coin then you are good to go with everything that you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

of course, but to have technical analysis is not easy. moreover to read the chart wax diagram. so it is very unlikely to be known by beginners. while I am still groping for touching his groove, I guess the level of difficulty is too complicated for beginners.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

of course, but to have technical analysis is not easy. moreover to read the chart wax diagram. so it is very unlikely to be known by beginners. while I am still groping for touching his groove, I guess the level of difficulty is too complicated for beginners.
Well actually it's not really that complicated, there's tons of guids out there to read the chart and many more and I even consider this just like when youre playing "find the difference in image" games.
The only difficult thing is that how you will behave when the market goes abnormal and the opposite to what you've predicted.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

I think that everyone has their own strategy of trading and investing. I do not need technical analysis because without it I get more profit.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Technical analysis is one factor that hard to learn here in crypto specially when talking about trading,because the movements wasnt stable and will only add some questions to your mine,

Maybe its easier to learn some strategy over online sites like YouTube which lots of teaching lessons that applicable for newbies .

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 05:51:04 AM by djsugar

Beginners need experienced tutor to help with ideas and improve your skills in crypto trading. Also need patience to research huge info and news about every coin which are you going to trade.
The best option for beginners is to just understand the market and not get too ambitious about the high returns. The maximum returns were already made by the very early adopters of Cryptos and one must keep his/her expectations in control and be practical. Although it is possible to make good returns, it does take time and a lot of understanding. Unless you are very lucky and can make a fortune from gambling, there aren't many options to make instant returns.
The understanding and experience will only come over time.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Yes your right, beginners and also investor need a technical analysis so that they have a guide to follow the path of cryptocurrency in exact way.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

I think that beginners before investing you just need to watch the topics on this forum. If there is someone from friends who have been engaged in cryptocurrencies for a long time - talk to him. To draw conclusions for yourself, and after you start investing.

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

Yes your right, beginners and also investor need a technical analysis so that they have a guide to follow the path of cryptocurrency in exact way.

I agree, it is very necessary not just for the beginners but also for the old members where they lack the technical skills in analyzing the market trend movement. Once these people know more about doing the technical analysis, they would become more effective with their investments and they would also know how to determine when to hold their coins and when to sell it. Therefore knowledge is power.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Not only technical.you also need fundamental analysis because these are the two major factors to win a trade.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

TA is like a ice on the cake.
If you aggregate TA & FA info,  your decisions will be more high quality, therefore more profitable.
So yes, newbies need it as well.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Yes ,you really need it because it is the main trigger for me as well as for those good traders out there trading without analysis is literally stupidity.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

You are talking about only on day trading if Im correct. But not all here in forum want to do day trading job since its very hard even professional get themselve in loss but you have a good point there and I suggest it to other people who wants to do that kind of job.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Yes, technical analysis are needed to know when to buy and sell. Both investors and traders need it most especially during this time that multiple project are entry the space on daily basis. To make the best choice technical analysis are important as you said i totally support that.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Yes it is very important that a beginner should be equip with technical skills and analysis in order to succeed in every transactions being involve with. Crypto is not that easy especially if you are engage with trading and investing because it really needs concrete knowledge to become profitable and successful.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

It's needed by every trader on the cryptocurrency. It can't become a complete combo if you are using using FA at the same time. To increase the accuracy of your TA and you should need to do FA.
The beginners should need to learn about that because basically they are not familiar with it.

Once these people know more about doing the technical analysis, they would become more effective with their investments and they would also know how to determine when to hold their coins and when to sell it. Therefore knowledge is power. I am still groping for touching his groove, I guess the level of difficulty is too complicated for beginners
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

the most important and most needed thing for beginners who start joining crypto an analytics to make a strategy of getting to know more coins where we will engage or invest in recognizing some of the flaws and advantages of each coin is a dasaar's capital in order to lesser losses befall us as a beginner .
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

there is a proverb beginners are always lucky, but it is not coherent with the world of crypto, of course there is a need for technical analysis and without it all the money will be lost
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Someone he needed, someone without it lives quietly, well and in General I for example think that technical analysis is necessary for all, not just new.

I  think it is needed for begginners to know the techinical analysis in crytocurrency. As i started in this industry, it is really hard for me to know how to start. There are some words that is hard to understand. What i did is to do research for a year ,then I mingle people with same vision and ask for help who already invested in cryptocurrency.

Khailequang334

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

The analysis is a important skill for all begin and pro trader
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: