Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3531 times)
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

I agree we can not arbitrarily take action to sell or buy without analyzing or researching in advance many traders who lose because tempted to profit without know the price down or up .. so information and analislah before taking action

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

I think Technical analysis can work for some of the big players like BTC and ETH, but only if you’re exceedingly good at it.  Undecided
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

Beginner should be reading a lot on this forum before risking their money. You need to understand how this world works in order to take advantage of the opportunities.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

I think of course. The analysis is indispensable for anyone. They must analyze first before starting investment. If they carelessly invest then they are likely to lose. But we do not know something for sure, so do the analysis first before investing.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Yes, you are right, but I believe that much knowledge does not exist and, if possible, it is necessary to study and know everything, for success in the world of crypto-currency.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Everyone who is evolved with cryptocurrency needs to educate himselfs. Therefore is it important to follow technical analysis, because it is an important part of the journey of a trader. There are a lots of videos and tutorials for beginners, who can help the understanding of technical analysis.

blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

I believe that technical analysis is still the best thing for trading. If you are going to trade on stock exchanges, you have to study it. If not, do not rush to hammer your head with complicated things.

I agree, if you are a day trader you need to know all this very well, but if you have a couple of coins that you believe in and you want to hold them for at least a certain period of time, then you better invest your time in doing proper research.

bamita129

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

Beginners and technical analysis are two incompatible things, a beginner needs strong nerves while they study the movement of the market and gain experience.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Yes we they need technical analysis more on the market because one of the greatest problem of the new investors are, they are losing a huge amount of profit when they are panic selling their coins.
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Yes, beginners must learn technical analysis. However, it cannot rely on technical analysis. It must be objective and luck is also crucial.
MasterTim

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

I believe that beginners do not need to rely on technical analysis for 100%. Technical analysis does not guarantee that the price will go further exactly as the figures of technical analysis show.
lllSERGEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

In a volatile market, such as a cryptocurrency, a fundamental analysis is more important than a technical one.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Frankly speaking technical analysis doesn't usually works in the crypto markets and the beginners don't need technical analysis. They just need to understand to do their own research like check the dev team of the coin, if the coin has any value and if it isn't over valued, if it has any real world use cases, etc.
I totally agree with you. I tried to use technical analysis, but I lost my money when I did that. I tried to follow the charts, watched the telegram channels, and when the price was supposed to go up and all the indicators pointed to it, but in spite of everything it went down and I lost money. Many times I tried to use technical analysis, but more than half of the bets did not work. So technical analysis can't help to the newbie on market, because it takes time that newbie see all picture and got invaluable experience and it is not possible to go to the market and be expert in one month. You need time and this is part of the game, you should spend a lot of time to research.

Therefore, I did not recommend the use of technical analysis to the newcomer, but instead I look at the idea, product, project team and just invest in the most promising. I'm  not looking to the price. I'm holding these coins because I'm sure that time of these coins will come, but not now. You should be patient if you want to make profit.

mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

No need. I think novices do not need to learn technical analysis. You should find a community. Or some professionals will learn faster.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Knowledge is power. Without it nothing is possible. We all know crypto market is a very interesting market. we need to learn many things about this market. Some people gain their knowledge by visiting and investing lots of time spending some money or make partnership whit someone who has a better experience than him. But most of the cases it is not possible to trust some one where the thing is to invest money and most of the people don’t trust other people in that case.
So any beginners who want to know and use this knowledge to achieve something from this place they must have some mentor who guided to how to work how to invest how to deal how to trade how to be safe from fake people in this market ,their mentor will also teach them about which trade will bring profit to words them.how to predict the market.IN short long story short every beginner needs some technical analysis.
hihitao41

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:35:20 AM

I dont think that technicaly analysis can help any beginners. The most beginners has no basis for all the cryptoc themed stuff. So without this basis, the technically analysis cant help any of them. They need at first some experience and know how in cryptocurrencies.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

I dont think that technicaly analysis can help any beginners. The most beginners has no basis for all the cryptoc themed stuff. So without this basis, the technically analysis cant help any of them. They need at first some experience and know how in cryptocurrencies.
More important for beginners is to understand the relationship between coins, and how to be patient when the market falls.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

Hi guy, I fully agree with you. the Technical Analysis is important for everyone before trade any ICO. The cryptocurrencies is very promising in the future, I think that everyone should equip the knowledge about crypto to not miss the investment opportunity or to avoid scam!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
douglasdylan624

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Beginners and technical analysis are two incompatible things, a beginner needs strong nerves while they study the movement of the market and gain experience.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

Its right that  technical analysis is important to learn. But it is to early to both beginner and investor to learn this, they must first learn what is cryptocurrencies. Technical analysis is for the full time traders, this is more important thing they shoul learn. They must know all the data and learn about what happened in the past

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: