Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3533 times)
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Technical analysis is very important but as a beginner you should study to acquire knowledge about crypto trading. Otherwise there have lot of chance for loss.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Beginners need technical analysis more than anyone. This is to ensure that they do not make unnecessary mistakes and lose money. This crypto-algorithm is very unstable and therefore they need all the information they can rely on.
Yeah beginner can make mistakes very easily. So they should learn about trading and learn about technical analysis.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
fairbee
Copper Member

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

In the crypto many things. Not just invest and make the profit. Technical analysis for the trading only. But it's the part of crypto s better to learn. But many people just buy at the low and sell at high and hold for long term. Many people do like that also. In the early days, I was used to thinking I know everything about crypto but there are much more things to learn. Learn and earn. You can use bitdegree platform. It's really good.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Absolutely! I believe that anyone can use technical analysis to make decisions on the market. Technical analysis is one of the main tools that helps to trade.

melkola

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Certainly. I believe that this is the Foundation that everyone who tries to trade needs to know. From the technical analysis follows many other ways to determine the trend, different trends, pin bars, patterns and many other important points. It's a necessary theory for everyone. It does not matter whether it is a beginner or a confident trader.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

In the crypto many things. Not just invest and make the profit. Technical analysis for the trading only. But it's the part of crypto s better to learn. But many people just buy at the low and sell at high and hold for long term. Many people do like that also. In the early days, I was used to thinking I know everything about crypto but there are much more things to learn. Learn and earn. You can use bitdegree platform. It's really good.

Totally agree, most people are only hoovering around on the surface, what price actions and make decisions without doing proper research. it is more rewarding to learn about whats going on under the hood, on the tech side. Also connect the dots, understand if a project that you plan to invest has a real chance to succeed. Technical Analysis is just an add on that can help with timing.

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Technical type of analysis of the market is needed for future traders because they need to know where the trend and the price wants to go, they don't have to lose their money first so then they will learn
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

Technical analysis doesn't work in crypto, it is instrument for stock trading and forex. But for beginners it is useful to school in order to get basis.
Also some features and patterns can be applied to liquid crypto.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

I think that as a beginner, the first thing you need to do is to be familiar with the market and then understand the history of the industry. This is very helpful for investing in cryptocurrencies. Don't invest blindly. This market is very risky, you are very likely Will lose your money.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

Technical type of analysis of the market is needed for future traders because they need to know where the trend and the price wants to go, they don't have to lose their money first so then they will learn
Of course they needed technical analysis but not only for beginners, also those who still yet dont know about cryptocurrency because they can help it to them to learn how to do it properly. Used technical analysis and have knowledge about trading is good combination so you can easily adopt and cope to do it, also to lessen from avoiding mistakes especially when you're newbie. There's a time people know what to do but they dont fully understand because sometimes they follow only their instinct.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Using technical analysis, traders can identify trends and market sentiment and they also have the ability to make wiser investment decisions. However, there are a number of key points to consider:

Technical analysis is a practical method that weighs past prices of certain coins and their trading volume. When considering entering a trade, it is not recommended that you only rely on technical analysis. Especially in the field of crypto, a field that often generates news, there are fundamental factors that have a significant impact on the market (such as regulations, ETF certificates, mining hash, etc.). Technical analysis only ignores and can’t predict these factors, so the recommendation is to mix together the technical analysis and the fundamentals analysis to make wise investment decisions.

An analyst who makes a decision to buy a particular coin due to fundamental reasons can get technical support or find a good technical entry point and thus strengthen the trade’s ROI.
Ceto

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

A simple view of the price trend can be obtained by reviewing Google analytics data with regard to interesting cryptocurrency. Significant spikes of given coin popularity often precede its price increase.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

A beginner needs experience, which they can acquire only when they begin to carry out the analysis themselves, or with the help of someone who is more experienced in this field.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Who has told you that technical analysis is necessary only for investors? It's a basic thing which every participant of the cryptocurrency market should understand. Otherwise, he wastes his time and money!
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Without technical information and technical analysis, I think it is very hard to make clever decisions. In my opinion, by reading and watching, you can make very reasonable choices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
freshbcash

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Definitely, it is necessary to use technical analysis. It is necessary to know whether you expect everything correctly. When you understand how everything works, then go to free swimming.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

I would not say that I think about it, I am absolutely sure of it, I am sure that the young people who decided to bind the crypto-currencies and their lives will have to study the technology very seriously and then start studying the opportunities for earning.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Sometimes market analysis is not so practical in this market. What is needed here is experience and news. Since this is an unregulated market, the risks here are more terrible than other financial markets.
Im my own perception if I am the beginner I would study technical analysis in last part of my study. Though it is important that we should atleast have this information and knowledge on our mind about technical aspect in Cryptocurrency but I would prefer first to learn the basic about crypto before I jump on the critical basis.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

I do consider myself a beginner and yes I feel learning technical analysis is very helpful while trading. I am not perfect, but now atleast I can understand the chart patterns, I try to find an accumulation point and start buying my ALTs during the phase and I do sell on partial terms so I book my profit always.
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

It is very dangerous for beginners to rely on technical analysis. They can very seriously lose their savings. You must learn all the subtleties of the game on the exchange.
 Technical analysis at the end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: