Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Beginners need Technical analysis?  (Read 3531 times)
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

This is also necessary, by beginners who are less experienced and need to learn, get to know the signal of the market. I think: Newcomers should not be in the early course of trade, by big risk and lack of knowledge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

Of course, when we invest in cryptocurrencies, we need to have a good understanding of the cryptocurrencies we invest in and do an in-depth study so that when we determine that they are good quality coins, we can choose to invest.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

either a novice or have been long in this field which is called technical analysis is to be mastered. in the near future or later this is going to be quite useful and very petrified of being able to get results from crypto. many are not mastering it is fully and finally could not get satisfactory results on crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

It is very necessary to do more research on this market. Technical analysis needs to be slowly studied. Of course, it is best to achieve this level of research, so that you can choose from the market to invest in better cryptocurrency. .

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ClassAct679

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Of course we do need Technical analysis.
GAG

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

I believe that the basics of technical analysis should know everyone who deals with trading on the stock exchange. And no matter you are engaged in trading cryptocurrency, securities or currency pairs. Another thing is not worth much to go into the initial stage.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I agree with you. Beginners do not want to make mistakes in order to lose their funds and they need to study technical analysis before working with crypto currency.         

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Beginners need to first learn DUE DILIGENCE.

And should not be doing advanced trading at all.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Beginners need to first learn DUE DILIGENCE.
And should not be doing advanced trading at all.

Conversely technical analysis will help beginners avoid losses but they will also really need to learn the principle of the crypto-currency market.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

To start trading on the crypto-currency market, technical analysis is simply necessary for novice traders, without it it it is impossible to predict the market movement.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

In general, I believe that newcomers in this business need not only technical analysis but also fundamental analysis in order for them to understand how this market works and works.

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

Not only beginners but all of us here need to learn technical analysis basic even if you are not doing trading or only involved in bounty hunting and investing for long-term profit, we must not invest or trade like followers we also need to do our own analysis.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

This completely depends on what they want to achieve in the crypto industry. If their intentions is not necessarily active trading, I believe vesting so much time in learning more about technical analysis isn't particularly necessary. All they should concern themselves with are the basics. They could just buy a coin and hold for long to make profits in the long run. As beginners, it is necessary to study more about any project they consider promising, investing and watching their investments closely. However, if the intend to become professional traders then technical analysis is a must know.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

Beginners don't need technical analysis, but they must know the difference between coins and coins. This is very critical, for example why BTC is so expensive. But he is not as good as ETH.

NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Yes, technical analysis should be done by all traders and it is necessary for beginners of crypto traders, and it is best to learn from a professional mentor.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

If you are following a trading strategy then I would say yes, beginners do need to learn technical analysis. If however you are following a long term strategy of investing in cryptocurrencies using fundemental data then you don't need to learn it. I would suggest that if you are a newbie trader that you only trade very small amounts while you are learning how to do technical analysis.

balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Yes,it is important that the beginners are needed a technical analysis so that they knew what they are joining and be knowledgeable.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

As new to Crypto, I can say that Technical Analysis is important for not only for investors but also for bigginers becausei it can guide us in analyzing the movement of  the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoincash and other cryptocurrency based on an examination of past price movements.  It uses patterns in market data to identify trends and make predictions which will tell when to invest.

I think that any investor needs technical analysis. The analysis of the K-line has been more than a hundred years old, so such technology is definitely helpful to us. But for the crypto market, we can't rely entirely on technology because the market is highly volatile.

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

In order to be able to select good projects to invest in, the use of knowledge, experience and expert advice for technical analysis of the project is always one of the important factors. Therefore, technical analysis is an important issue for all investors.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

I think day traders for certain need to use some technical analysis and also keep abreast of the news, in the general crypto markets as well as the news on each coin or token they are trading. Being ahead of the curve and knowing what you are doing can make you money and also save you a lot of money in losses. If I were a trader in 2018 I would not have lost the value of my portfolio bags, so now I am learning to trade and also discovered an arbitrage robot, so will start arbitrage trading in a few months also.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: