Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Ether Kingdoms (IMPs) crypto-game with PVP and 1%/day POS reward  (Read 51304 times)
keepeye

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Hi people. In the process of PVE games, I had a couple of questions. I would be happy if someone answered them. Can I somehow reduce the loss of the army in defeat?
Hey. You, it seems, meant PVP). Yes, you can, for this you need to select various bonuses and participate in distributions from developers. There are many different competitions and quests for which you will get improvements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
an0ma1y

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

Hi people. In the process of PVE games, I had a couple of questions. I would be happy if someone answered them. Can I somehow reduce the loss of the army in defeat?
Hey. You, it seems, meant PVP). Yes, you can, for this you need to select various bonuses and participate in distributions from developers. There are many different competitions and quests for which you will get improvements.
Oh, it's okay. Yes you are right. I meant PVP.
It's a pity. Of course, to lose demons with defeat in battle, but how much joy when you win and take enemy units yourself.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?
keepeye

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

It's a pity. Of course, to lose demons with defeat in battle, but how much joy when you win and take enemy units yourself.

Usually in games I prefer PVE, but here I really liked the PVP system. Although both modes are very good, and the design and graphics of the game are so funny that you just want to play and enjoy.
an0ma1y

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Usually in games I prefer PVE, but here I really liked the PVP system. Although both modes are very good, and the design and graphics of the game are so funny that you just want to play and enjoy.
Yes. Designers worked hard at the glory. Oh, how I wait for August. The developers promised to add a cooperative regime in August-September. I think it will be very cool.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Hello everybody. Great project! I really liked him. Great idea - to run money during the game. Combining the pleasant with the useful so to speak.
Hi dude. Yes, the project is wonderful. Developers have worked on the glory over all this beauty. Are you already playing a lot?  Smiley
I'm just a relatively experienced player. I can prompt and answer questions, if they are.
Misha87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Hello everybody. Great project! I really liked him. Great idea - to run money during the game. Combining the pleasant with the useful so to speak.
Hi dude. Yes, the project is wonderful. Developers have worked on the glory over all this beauty. Are you already playing a lot?  Smiley
I'm just a relatively experienced player. I can prompt and answer questions, if they are.
No, I'm new and I will be interested to listen to you.
In what game mode would you advise me to play first? in PVP or PVE?
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I would advise you to start with PVE mode, to learn all the basics and subtleties of the game. To fuck more demons. And after that you can go to battle with real opponents in PVP.
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

new innovations in mining coins in blockchain, in a fun way. I like this concept, and optimistic will get a lot of support from investors. success for your airdrop program, hopefully reach the expected target.
Misha87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

I would advise you to start with PVE mode, to learn all the basics and subtleties of the game. To fuck more demons. And after that you can go to battle with real opponents in PVP.
Oh, well, then I'll start the pumping account. By the way, I really want to see new quests from developers. They will make the process much more fun.
JustOleg

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Oh, well, then I'll start the pumping account. By the way, I really want to see new quests from developers. They will make the process much more fun.
Yes, quests in this game are a separate and very large topic, which proves that the extraction of coins can be not only profitable, but also fun))
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Hello. Only today I came across your project, I really liked it. I love playing games, and now I can combine it with my hobby!  Shocked Wink
Greetings to all. I understand that fights between players occur in PVP mode, but the system is fighting itself, so the outcome does not depend on the player?
topormne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Hello. Only today I came across your project, I really liked it. I love playing games, and now I can combine it with my hobby!  Shocked Wink
Greetings to all. I understand that fights between players occur in PVP mode, but the system is fighting itself, so the outcome does not depend on the player?
Nevertheless, some artifacts can bring a greater probability of victory, and therefore much depends on the player
Albert Val

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Nevertheless, some artifacts can bring a greater probability of victory, and therefore much depends on the player
It's a pity that I cant choose my opponents! Therefore, I will always win, haha
topormne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

That would be easy. By the way, for the airdrop I received 10 IMP and lost in the first battle. Why so with me?  Sad Grin
Albert Val

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

That would be easy. By the way, for the airdrop I received 10 IMP and lost in the first battle. Why so with me?  Sad Grin
If I'm not mistaken, then somehow you can get free IMPs
Honestly, I havent yet fully understood this game
topormne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

If I'm not mistaken, then somehow you can get free IMPs
Honestly, I havent yet fully understood this game
It is not as complicated as it might seem. Soon I will understand all the subtleties of the game. I am sure that there are special tactics and tricks that allow receiving rewards with greater probability  Cool
IMPtoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

💸 Rewards for the first leaderboard are distributed!
Trade ERC721 items here - https://opensea.io/category/etherkingdomsitems

🏰 This week leaderboard starts tonight, UTC 00:00! Rules: limited to 50 players. The more IMPs you send to battle the higher your place on the leaderboard.
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Hello people. Cool game, I really liked. Developers visited an excellent idea - to combine the game and the extraction of coins
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Hello people. Cool game, I really liked. Developers visited an excellent idea - to combine the game and the extraction of coins
Hi dude. Yes, that was a great idea. Besides that it's functional, it's also very nicely done. The designers tried. Did you get bonus imps?
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

new innovations in cryptocurrency, mine using fun ways by playing games and following the battle. I am optimistic this project will be a big project. success for you and the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: