Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Ether Kingdoms (IMPs) crypto-game with PVP and 1%/day POS reward  (Read 51304 times)
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Hello people. Cool game, I really liked. Developers visited an excellent idea - to combine the game and the extraction of coins
Hi dude. Yes, that was a great idea. Besides that it's functional, it's also very nicely done. The designers tried. Did you get bonus imps?

Yes, of course. I went into the chat telegram - I received a bonus, entered it on the site and that's it. However, I already lost a lot in the first hours of the game) Which strategy is better to choose?  Grin

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Hello people. Cool game, I really liked. Developers visited an excellent idea - to combine the game and the extraction of coins
Hi dude. Yes, that was a great idea. Besides that it's functional, it's also very nicely done. The designers tried. Did you get bonus imps?

Yes, of course. I went into the chat telegram - I received a bonus, entered it on the site and that's it. However, I already lost a lot in the first hours of the game) Which strategy is better to choose?  Grin

What strategy can we talk about?) All randomly, everything is in the hands of fortune.)) The question is, will you be lucky or not. But, on the other hand, this is the beauty of this game. And you played in which mode?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

What strategy can we talk about?) All randomly, everything is in the hands of fortune.)) The question is, will you be lucky or not. But, on the other hand, this is the beauty of this game. And you played in which mode?

I played in PVE. I do not know, maybe it's worth trying to play against people in PVP? Maybe luck will not turn away from me)
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I played in PVE. I do not know, maybe it's worth trying to play against people in PVP? Maybe luck will not turn away from me)

I would advise you to wait for the addition of new quests. You'll get bonuses, build a strong army and go ahead. Then you can be a lot of farm.
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

Hello. I really like your game. I ran into the problem that I can not attack the mine, wrote that I dont have enough imps. I thought that I would be allowed to fight at least once before I had to buy more IMPs
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

Hello. I really like your game. I ran into the problem that I can not attack the mine, wrote that I dont have enough imps. I thought that I would be allowed to fight at least once before I had to buy more IMPs
So it is, you can fight for the first time. You should have 10 imps at the very beginning, carefully check
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

So it is, you can fight for the first time. You should have 10 imps at the very beginning, carefully check
Strange, but I really have 0 imps, are you sure there should be 10 in the beginning?
Albert Val

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

Strange, but I really have 0 imps, are you sure there should be 10 in the beginning?
Oh, I forgot. Have you made a quest? There it is necessary to go to the telegram channel, where the airdrop bot will give you the code for receiving 10 imps
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Oh, I forgot. Have you made a quest? There it is necessary to go to the telegram channel, where the airdrop bot will give you the code for receiving 10 imps
You're right, the book has such a quest. Yes, I got 10 imps! Thanks for the tip, now I'll try to attack the mine
Albert Val

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

You're right, the book has such a quest. Yes, I got 10 imps! Thanks for the tip, now I'll try to attack the mine
Good luck. Personally, I lost my first fight. But nevertheless, I got in 10 exp, that is I got the 2 level even with the defeat
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Good luck. Personally, I lost my first fight. But nevertheless, I got in 10 exp, that is I got the 2 level even with the defeat
I also lost, lol  Shocked
But I liked the design of the game, I was returned 5 imps, it pleases  Wink
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Hello. Awesome game, brings surprises every day. Today he played PVP and won three times in a row  Grin

Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

Hello. Awesome game, brings surprises every day. Today he played PVP and won three times in a row  Grin

Hi dude. Haha, it's very funny. This game likes to show such tricks. How do you design the levels?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

Hi dude. Haha, it's very funny. This game likes to show such tricks. How do you design the levels?

Oh, I really like the design of the levels. Everything is done very stylish and understandable. Of course, I would like more variety, but this is already a whim.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Oh, I really like the design of the levels. Everything is done very stylish and understandable. Of course, I would like more variety, but this is already a whim.

In fact, the Ether Kingdoms team did their best. They not only came up with an excellent idea, but they were able to implement it in a qualitative way. Do you play for the sake of comfort or profit?)

Appyaak

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

In fact, the Ether Kingdoms team did their best. They not only came up with an excellent idea, but they were able to implement it in a qualitative way. Do you play for the sake of comfort or profit?)

I play more for the fans. There are other things to earn. Although, if you are doing this seriously, then in this project you can raise money well. And you?

Finleynar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

I play more for the fans. There are other things to earn. Although, if you are doing this seriously, then in this project you can raise money well. And you?

I combine advantages with pleasure. Sit and play, earning money - not at all tense. Mining is our all))
Appyaak

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

I combine advantages with pleasure. Sit and play, earning money - not at all tense. Mining is our all))
Yes, the developers gave us a unique opportunity, which we must use to the fullest. You did get bonus imps?
Finleynar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Yes, the developers gave us a unique opportunity, which we must use to the fullest. You did get bonus imps?

Oh sure. I have not invested anything here, but only earned. And what, when will new quests be introduced?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

Oh sure. I have not invested anything here, but only earned. And what, when will new quests be introduced?

The developers promised to add all this in the near future. Literally in August.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: