Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Ether Kingdoms (IMPs) crypto-game with PVP and 1%/day POS reward  (Read 51304 times)
Finleynar

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

Hello. Awesome game, brings surprises every day. Today he played PVP and won three times in a row  Grin

Hi dude. Haha, it's very funny. This game likes to show such tricks. How do you design the levels?

Oh, I really like the design of the levels. Everything is done very stylish and understandable. Of course, I would like more variety, but this is already a whim.

In fact, the Ether Kingdoms team did their best. They not only came up with an excellent idea, but they were able to implement it in a qualitative way. Do you play for the sake of comfort or profit?)

I play more for the fans. There are other things to earn. Although, if you are doing this seriously, then in this project you can raise money well. And you?

I combine advantages with pleasure. Sit and play, earning money - not at all tense. Mining is our all))
Yes, the developers gave us a unique opportunity, which we must use to the fullest. You did get bonus imps?

Oh sure. I have not invested anything here, but only earned. And what, when will new quests be introduced?

The developers promised to add all this in the near future. Literally in August.

Oh, I hope developers can surprise us with new gameplay features. Yes, and new bonuses would also not be prevented.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Hello. Awesome game, brings surprises every day. Today he played PVP and won three times in a row  Grin

Hi dude. Haha, it's very funny. This game likes to show such tricks. How do you design the levels?

Oh, I really like the design of the levels. Everything is done very stylish and understandable. Of course, I would like more variety, but this is already a whim.

In fact, the Ether Kingdoms team did their best. They not only came up with an excellent idea, but they were able to implement it in a qualitative way. Do you play for the sake of comfort or profit?)

I play more for the fans. There are other things to earn. Although, if you are doing this seriously, then in this project you can raise money well. And you?

I combine advantages with pleasure. Sit and play, earning money - not at all tense. Mining is our all))
Yes, the developers gave us a unique opportunity, which we must use to the fullest. You did get bonus imps?

Oh sure. I have not invested anything here, but only earned. And what, when will new quests be introduced?

The developers promised to add all this in the near future. Literally in August.

Oh, I hope developers can surprise us with new gameplay features. Yes, and new bonuses would also not be prevented.
In the new update should add a cooperative mode of play - that's really going to be great. Play together with a friend - what could be better?)
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

In the new update should add a cooperative mode of play - that's really going to be great. Play together with a friend - what could be better?)
Yes you are right. The Ether Kingdoms team will make a real gift for their fans if they release the cooperative in the near future.
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Yes you are right. The Ether Kingdoms team will make a real gift for their fans if they release the cooperative in the near future.
Well, we wish the developers success and good luck. They do cool things.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

I think this is a good project and provides new innovations for crypto mining. miners only need to play the game and follow the battle to get the coins. success for Ether Kingdoms, hopefully can get a lot of investor support.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
IMPtoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Breaking news!

41 500 IMP airdrop starts today!
We're happy to announce that in cooperation with Mercatox Exchange, we're starting a special round of the Trading Airdrop.
All you need to do is trade IMP on Mercatox exchange!
Doesn't matter you buy or sell, just make sure you've reached the criteria of minimum volume to participate (0.01BTC/0.1ETH)

The promo pool of 41 500 IMP will be split between 100 traders who will make the highest trade volumes of pairs IMP/BTC and IMP/ETH during 10 days.
Read the details here: https://mercatox.com/news/imp-promo
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

Wow! It's a brilliant idea to farm money in a game form. I just read the description of the project, but I have not tried it yet. Guys, those who have already played, can you tell me about your impressions?
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Wow! It's a brilliant idea to farm money in a game form. I just read the description of the project, but I have not tried it yet. Guys, those who have already played, can you tell me about your impressions?

Hi, I already played. It's quite fascinating and not so boring (I admit, I thought so), as it seemed at first. So I advise everyone to try to play it too
JanglSc

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Hi, I already played. It's quite fascinating and not so boring (I admit, I thought so), as it seemed at first. So I advise everyone to try to play it too

I understood. Then I also need to try playing in a very short time. This is too interesting idea to let it pass by myself Smiley
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

I also advise you to try it, you will not regret it. Pleasant design pleases the eye, everything is easy enough to understand, while you do not waste time, but also earn money. What could be better?
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

I also advise you to try it, you will not regret it. Pleasant design pleases the eye, everything is easy enough to understand, while you do not waste time, but also earn money. What could be better?

Yes, if such a game as this one was in my childhood, I would have become a millionaire long ago Grin. But even now I seem to have returned to my childhood and can't  tear myself away from the game. So I can say that only pleasant impressions come from her
JanglSc

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

Yes, if such a game as this one was in my childhood, I would have become a millionaire long ago Grin. But even now I seem to have returned to my childhood and can't  tear myself away from the game. So I can say that only pleasant impressions come from her

Haha, I get it. Well, I think it's not in vain so many good reviews about this project. I think it's really worth something
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Hi people. Have a nice day, everyone. I played and I had a question - what determines the number of demons that are lost when the PVP is defeated?
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

Hi people. Have a nice day, everyone. I played and I had a question - what determines the number of demons that are lost when the PVP is defeated?
Hey. It all depends on your level and opponent's level. The more you have an army, the greater percentage you will lose when defeated. And you did not try to play PVE, until you master the game better?  Grin
saendom

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

Hey. It all depends on your level and opponent's level. The more you have an army, the greater percentage you will lose when defeated. And you did not try to play PVE, until you master the game better?  Grin
Tried it. But I decided that I already understand the game and decided to try my hand against real players. Haha, as you see the success is not special)
Do you have a large army?
lordyyk

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

Tried it. But I decided that I already understand the game and decided to try my hand against real players. Haha, as you see the success is not special)
Well, do not say it's big, but it's pretty big. I have enough) Money it brings enough))
Have you been playing for a long time?
saendom

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Well, do not say it's big, but it's pretty big. I have enough) Money it brings enough))
Relatively recently, but in fact, I'm already quite comfortable. The game is very well done, intuitively clear, how to play and what to do.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

Relatively recently, but in fact, I'm already quite comfortable. The game is very well done, intuitively clear, how to play and what to do.
Oh, well, that's okay. Still, it's good that the developers have created for us a game like Ether Kingdom.
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Hello, I have a question. Will this project be cross-platform?
JanglSc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

Hello, I have a question. Will this project be cross-platform?

I read white paper and it seems to me that yes. But I can be wrong, so it's better to wait for the developers answer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: