Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Ether Kingdoms (IMPs) crypto-game with PVP and 1%/day POS reward  (Read 51304 times)
Umagorna

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Just started playing yesterday, but I already understand that the project has a future. I played it all day and only then I realize that it was evening, when it began to get dark outside. The combination of earnings and games does wonders

Although I was captured by this game for a long time too, but definitely not for the whole day. I think gamers will like this game even more. By the way, what level did you reach?

I have about half the mines available. But I'm not going to stop on this, I want to get the bonus that you can get when you reach the highest level Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Just started playing yesterday, but I already understand that the project has a future. I played it all day and only then I realize that it was evening, when it began to get dark outside. The combination of earnings and games does wonders

Although I was captured by this game for a long time too, but definitely not for the whole day. I think gamers will like this game even more. By the way, what level did you reach?

I have about half the mines available. But I'm not going to stop on this, I want to get the bonus that you can get when you reach the highest level Smiley

If you want to earn more IMP with help of this bonus, then I can advise you to read white paper, there are is written several other ways how you can earn it. As for me, I really liked the task, where you can draw stickers and earn tokens. It is very interesting to see different sticker ideas
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Hello everyone, people. Have a nice day, everyone. Someone can tell me how I can make it so that the imps themselves go to the mine?
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Hello everyone, people. Have a nice day, everyone. Someone can tell me how I can make it so that the imps themselves go to the mine?

No, that will not do. Everything needs to be done manually, dude. You have to follow everything if you want to achieve good results.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

No, that will not do. Everything needs to be done manually, dude. You have to follow everything if you want to achieve good results.

Thank you for your reply. I understood. And can you give any more tips on the game? I want to learn how to play it as well as possible.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Thank you for your reply. I understood. And can you give any more tips on the game? I want to learn how to play it as well as possible.

You know, there are not any secrets. Just need to try. And in general, the game is the tip of the iceberg. The most important thing is the project itself Ether kingdoms.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

You know, there are not any secrets. Just need to try. And in general, the game is the tip of the iceberg. The most important thing is the project itself Ether kingdoms.

Yes, the project is really magnificent. The developers have worked very hard to realize this.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Yes, the project is really magnificent. The developers have worked very hard to realize this.

Huge work cost only own token on the ERC20. In general, they have achieved great success and the fact that we see the game is only an intermediate product.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

Huge work cost only own token on the ERC20. In general, they have achieved great success and the fact that we see the game is only an intermediate product.

I agree. I would gladly help such a team and invest in this project.
Abigor

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Being in TOP-50, already receive 200 imp and common shield.
Thanks!
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Hello everyone, guys. Have a nice day, everyone.
Who will help to sort out the issue? How to get bonuses?
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Hi, inside the game bonuses will be introduced later. You can get them for in-game achievements.
saendom

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Hi, inside the game bonuses will be introduced later. You can get them for in-game achievements.

I understand, thank you. To play, of course, and so it is excellent, but it would be desirable more fast prorolling, and with bonuses I understand it will be easier.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

I understand, thank you. To play, of course, and so it is excellent, but it would be desirable more fast prorolling, and with bonuses I understand it will be easier.

You're right. With the help of trophies you will be able to impose various buffs on your army.
saendom

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

You're right. With the help of trophies you will be able to impose various buffs on your army.

Wow, this is very cool, I would like to try this mechanics. But, of course, even more I would like to play a cooperative mode.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

Wow, this is very cool, I would like to try this mechanics. But, of course, even more I would like to play a cooperative mode.

Yes, this will be the most significant innovation that will make the developers. This update will make a splash, I'm sure.
Malberty

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

An entertaining game. If you listen to the suggestions of the players, it would be nice to add some quests or something like that in order to earn experience or IMP  Smiley
Malberty

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

And I'd like to say, that for the first time I see such that it would be possible to play and earn. At the same time, it's real, not investing money and then stay with nothing. I think I will invest it in the future
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

An entertaining game. If you listen to the suggestions of the players, it would be nice to add some quests or something like that in order to earn experience or IMP  Smiley
They also have an airdrop, so maybe you'll still have time to get free imp with this
Malberty

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

They also have an airdrop, so maybe you'll still have time to get free imp with this
Well, I'm a bit not about this. I'm talking about real quests, as in other games, so that there is at least some kind of plot. I think this would increase the interest in the game
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: