Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3074 times)
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

we can trade without using capital money from the wallet and we can get it from bounty campaign, we just follow the rules and work on the tasks in bounty campaign so we will get paid and we can use it for trading
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

there is only one way through which you can do trade with you using your capital like if people keep coins with you for certain time period then you can use their amount for trading and it is also possible in the exchanges that if you are operating online exchange then with out any capital you have a good proportion of coins.

maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

trading without capital
I think not, but in terms of trading without money coming out of your wallet I think it can
but still you need capital
capital for trading can be search by following airdop and bounty if you already get paid fromi bounty and airdrop then you will have capital to start trading

merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

There are now many places that allow you to trade for free and learn from experience, but you do not get the money back, what's also its price. So do not think of a free transaction where there is no income, never.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

You can do trading without capital but if you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you can’t do that, Without capital you can do trading only Binary and Forex Platform so if you want to trade without capital so you can start trading in demo account. Everybody knows without capital cryptocurrency trading is not possible. If you know about cryptopia so you can check this site because it gives you some free coin for trading.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

we can trade without using capital money from the wallet and we can get it from bounty campaign, we just follow the rules and work on the tasks in bounty campaign so we will get paid and we can use it for trading

Agree with you. I totally start from joining bounty campaign like signature camp and use my earning as capital for trading. It takes time but if you want free capital, you should invest also your effort and also time for it. I can say I start investing and trading from nothing.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

Yes it is possbile to start trading without capital but you need to have a Jr. Member account here in bitcointalk. You can join to all campaigns like facebook,twitter, and signature campaigns signature campaigns is the best to all campaigns because you can earn more money in signature campaigns than facebook or twitter.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

I cannot enjoy what I have got if use the money properly so it is important for me.
toots25

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

is it possible if you have internet ,through doing services in the forum and bounty , you can gain lots of coins ,for your trading you can also earn ethereum at the services ,actually you need capital in doing those things such as patience and time.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

Agree with you. I totally start from joining bounty campaign like signature camp and use my earning as capital for trading. It takes time but if you want free capital, you should invest also your effort and also time for it. I can say I start investing and trading from nothing.
This is also being used a lot of lovers and wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market but without the capital. Get started with bounty and airdrop campaigns to get income, knowledge and experience in this market, once you have the funds you can make an investment of that amount if you feel you have enough knowledge.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

all of them also if you want to trade would need other capital road if you want without capital you have to participate in bounty.
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
No matter how strange it sounded, but the money in trading is not the main thing)
Why do you need money? if you can not cope with them, with 99.9% probability, without having the described system, you will lose this money
so do it, but having ideas, then it's already worth looking for investors, and it's not that difficult either.
I myself received my first trading account in this way
Yes, it is not easy to create a system, but without it it's silly to call yourself a trader
After you have found patterns, create a clear algorithm of actions. Before you risk real money, make a backtest for yourself, look at the available history of the trading instrument as all the entries that were in accordance with your patern! Learn to use mani management and risk management, it's a long time to explain, google it
I write down my ideas like this: http://prntscr.com/k9yklm
The idea for the system can be found on the resources where traders communicate
Here's a great option: http://www.insiderport.com/
Or find something that will suit you

siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

I think it's a very easy thing if you are already an account holder in this forum (bitcointalk.org) then you have everything required to start trading without capital. You only need to join bounty campaign of choice e.g. Signature. Social. Blog and YouTube. Article
LizZavet

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

If you just want understend how to trade and learn it you can use some demo programme. In demo programm you will trade without real money just use demo deposit.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

This is also being used a lot of lovers and wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market but without the capital. Get started with bounty and airdrop campaigns to get income, knowledge and experience in this market, once you have the funds you can make an investment of that amount if you feel you have enough knowledge.

Airdrop before is so good because you can earn big money from airdrop but for now it is really hard to get many coin from airdrop, just try to joined in bounty and search the real ico so you can earn more token soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

is it possible if you have internet ,through doing services in the forum and bounty , you can gain lots of coins ,for your trading you can also earn ethereum at the services ,actually you need capital in doing those things such as patience and time.
depends on what skill of that person may ever have to apply for even that he has internet connection but he dont know how to be patient or to take study
and gain more knowledge before taking this as an good opportunity well we cant blame on how are you can able to work first here and started your capital by working on some campaign before you trade for it.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

you can get little money from airdrop i think , and if you good at trading you will get profit whenever with low capital ( that airdrop )
i think its the best way , or dobounty for 3 month and use that for trading
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

If you want to earn an income without having to capitalize most likely to follow a variety of bounty including appropriate steps to make it happen but patience is needed to work on bounty that the majority have a relatively long duration of work.

Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

Hello what do you mean by trade without capital? Or so you mean bounty? It is of a great advantages if your Partipicate in bounty but mind you the payment of the bounty hunter is a reward of your effort which is your quality time you have to invest on the project.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

You can trade when you do not have the money. For example, you participate in bounty programs to find yourself the funds from the tokens that you receive and so you have created yourself the capital to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: