Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget blockchain, hail blockspace  (Read 90 times)
Dr_kluven (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

DiceBlockSpace will be the new PoAP coin made for massive daily usage.
DiceBS use Proof of Active Purchase and is designed to be a fast way to confirm Dice to the blockspace.
Its designed to not only have a chain working in one direction but if all directions at the same time.

Imagine a dice, 6 sides with 1-6.
In the beginning DiceBS will creat one dice. Lets call this dice D.
D has its face down, number 1 is downwards and 6 is upwards.

In the Dice D block there is 5 transactions pending until a 6th comes along and they all confirm eachother with manual action from their users (through and wallet), Each transaction is made with an active purchase and together with the other five they confirm the block and the block generates two new dices with each a number of 1-6.
First dice rolls a four, and the second rolls a six. The new dices is connected to the D dice so the return is 7 combined(6+1=1, 5+2=1, 4+3=1, 3+4=1, 2+5=1,1+6=1, 1+2=0, 2+2=0 etc.).
The two new dices contains another 6 simultanious transactions, and the Diceblockchain grows in multiple ways. When the blockspace is grown to 13*13*13 the blockspace is merged into a new dice with its number 2 facing down (Six dices each way with D block in the middle).
The merged dice contains only the ledger and no transactions, just a printscreen of the current state.

If you want to join me in this journey, contact me at telegram @dr_kluven or DM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5762

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Well, assuming that this is not simply a joke ... but:

Aren't you describing here the way a DAG-coin like Iota works? Above all these passages reminds me of it:

[...]all confirm eachother with manual action from their users[...]
[...]the Diceblockchain grows in multiple ways[...]

What would your design improve - I guess scalability? What about attacks and double-spends? Why the limitation to six "directions" - arbitrary or does it make sense from a mathematical perspective?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████