Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luck in cryptoeconomics is a myth?  (Read 1659 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

It depends on what you define as luck. As far as i am concerned, luck also counts, because there are times you might analyze some projects and you come up with a good evaluation that the project is good for investment, yet the result might not be good. Although, i won't deny the fact that analyzing a project counts and that it works, but i would say that luck has worked for me
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.

Of course everything in life has something to do with luck, so with that said I believed that you need to be lucky to make a lot of profit in crypto. But I'm not saying that you have to base it everything on pure luck, you have to study and do your homework as well because money will not come to you that easy.

So luck + hardwork = making money. Just saying. We can have arguments about it, but I'm talking based on my actual experience here.

FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I think that luck does not exist, the more in a sphere such as cryptoeconomics. In order to enter a profitable project, you need to analyze all the risks, and then again analyze everything.

The crypto market is sometimes very unpredictable. Therefore luck is very important. I had a case where I hold a coin for two months. As a result, I sold it at a loss and after 7 hours it showed me + 73%. The question is, do you need luck here? Sad
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Not, it's not myth. You can research a long time but any project the first is a team and people. And who know what will happen. I saw situations when team leader leave project and project die. And some other situations.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Sometimes luck does play a role in crypto. My friend had a lot of coins and he did not sell them, one of it grew in price by 200% and I call it luck, because he did not expect that it will grow.
Devanomrz

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Yeah
It's just few percent of 100 to be lucky on cryptocurrency
If you want successful on cryptocurrency
You'll need analisys and strategy for trading
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

sometimes luck can indeed occur and this is not all. Although the analysis certainly is indeed necessary and should be done sometimes it's also not necessarily successful. sometimes also feel pessimistic and peseta bounty a bit but as luck thus becomes his own pay and be great.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

You probably need a little bit of luck in order to have huge gains, but what is required mostly is hard work that must be put into studying the cryptomarket, and also patience with your investments.

haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

It does not exist...a lot of research, patience, before investing in the right project with the better ROI..I now people around me the lost 70 % of their portfolio... buying just in the final spike of January...So yes, I know luck is a myth
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

You probably need a little bit of luck in order to have huge gains, but what is required mostly is hard work that must be put into studying the cryptomarket, and also patience with your investments.
a little luck a lot of patience and waiting for the right moment so we can reach advantage we expect. if we start to panic with our assets then the losses you will get

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

luck exists but is not always able to apply. This is only for certain people only because luck will not all be able to get. However, the main thing is its own analysis that must be processed and always used in order to choose a good crypto for investment or if you want to enter in the bounty.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

I believe that by hard working, I can reach my goal step by step. What I need is to work harder, analyze carefully, and also wisely decide the decision. But, on the other hand, I cannot ignore the factor of lucks. In my opinion, luck is also one component that can really influence our decision and our efforts in the crypto.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Star_Cat

Activity: 64
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

No, why do you even think that luck is a myth in cryptoworld. For example you bought some coins and you don't know how market will change. It's rather you lost your money or gain some
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

It is a normal event during the crypto’s cycle of development. Prices will be restored, situation will be better. Do not panic and you will be happy.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

In the crepto currency, you need to not only participate, but also help others with information. It is hard work from day to day to write posts, not forgetting to help others. Then everything will work out and a good reward awaits you.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

Luck can not be attributed only to the crypto currency market, it is a tool in our life, and even if you see examples of the fact that a man earned a fortune a lot of money here because he was "lucky", know he deserved it!

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

To avoid everything investing in cryptocurrency i really agree need to analyze all the possible risk, which is part investing in cryptocurrency the risk but have strategy ho avoid risk to get an profits, ouck are ectra benefit from investing in cryptocurrency need to hard work to earn profits.

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

Luck can not be attributed only to the crypto currency market, it is a tool in our life, and even if you see examples of the fact that a man earned a fortune a lot of money here because he was "lucky", know he deserved it!
I guess,but most importantly it is a spice of all the things that happen in crypto market. Luck is not measured on how successful the person is. It is also the attribution of how things managed by your own sake. Whatever you do,it's your choice whether you prefer to succeed or dump yourself off and don't make any difference for a better you in the future. It's not about myth,it's all about determination.

Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and it is made for the strong witted. Buying and holding a coin even when in loss is not what can be done by just anyone, and yes, sometimes you need a bit of luck.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Well, luck is basically human being's way of explaining things that they can't explain.
The reality is, certain real life factors did in fact directly contribute to your profit, but either you weren't aware of them or hadn't considered them so you see it as "luck".

So, yes, luck does exist.
Because who has the ability to consider absolutely every single factor?
Of course, you can research and gather a large amount of them, but 100% of them? Impossible.

So there will always be something that does affect your success that is out of your reach.
But it isn't some mystical or magical thing that some people have and some people don't.

You should be putting in to your calculations a category for unexpected results.
Basically, a category that accounts for human error on your own part.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: