Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin and app idea  (Read 174 times)
Rtd1604 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

So I have a idea for a potential coin and application but I'm green behind ears in this type of situation and have no idea where to even start. So any help people might be willing to give me will be great fully appreciated because I do feel like this could be a great idea with the right people to help get it off the ground.

What I want to do is bring a new coin and application to the world that would reward those that download the application by tracking their work toward being healthy. In perticular I'd like to bring an app that tracks people's steps at first and maybe find a way to add more down the road. While tracking these actions we could give the users a coin for reaching certain thresholds per day. It would give people incentive to become more active I think. I would love to get some feedback to see if this is even possible and any other advice that you might want to give me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:46:53 AM

What I want to do is bring a new coin and application to the world that would reward those that download the application by tracking their work toward being healthy. In perticular I'd like to bring an app that tracks people's steps at first and maybe find a way to add more down the road. While tracking these actions we could give the users a coin for reaching certain thresholds per day. It would give people incentive to become more active I think. I would love to get some feedback to see if this is even possible and any other advice that you might want to give me

What does this have to do with a coin?   

Just start a website that tracks/rewards people and pay them from an existing cryptocurrency.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

So I have a idea for a potential coin and application but I'm green behind ears in this type of situation and have no idea where to even start. So any help people might be willing to give me will be great fully appreciated because I do feel like this could be a great idea with the right people to help get it off the ground.

Hi,

I can assist you from scratch consultancy, development and maintenance. I have experience in  Wallet creation, Token creation, Integrating the wallet, website and App creation.

Let connect over Skype: revinfotech3 or Telegram: @priya1709 so that we can draft a perfect solution accordingly.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Just pay them in bitcoin!

If you're planning an ICO with your own coin and so on and so forth, this belongs to alternate cryptocurrencies and not Bitcoin > Project development.

Probably a good way to make some money on the backs of those who will be fomoing hard, but honestly I hope people stop making shitcoins with the thinnest veil of a shadow of an inkling of an excuse. (To get paid).

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Hello,

It seems a good idea if you are looking for any development support you can visit our website www.epixelmlmsoftware.com and get back to us

Thanks

Seems like a good idea?

Let it be known that pixelmlmsoftware.com will take any work available - you can probably talk them down to work in exchange for promotion.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rtd1604 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Just pay them in bitcoin!

If you're planning an ICO with your own coin and so on and so forth, this belongs to alternate cryptocurrencies and not Bitcoin > Project development.

Probably a good way to make some money on the backs of those who will be fomoing hard, but honestly I hope people stop making shitcoins with the thinnest veil of a shadow of an inkling of an excuse. (To get paid).

I would if I could I'm just a 25 year old male that doesn't have that kind of money to be paying a large amount of people in Bitcoin that's why I'm thinking of trying to make something new. Something that it will be easy at first to payout with and in large quanities. I don't want it to be a shit coin though is the point I understandy that there are too many of those flooding the market already so that's not my sole intent for the project. Rather I would want it to become something people might actually hold and put value into.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: