Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCtables.com - RT crypto price tracking | New coins Monitoring | 28+exchanges  (Read 193 times)
coinmeno (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:33:12 AM by coinmeno

Hello,

Meet brand new service for real-time crypto price tracking with some unique features - BTCtables.com

Find your best prices for buying and selling coins at one place with direct link to pair page on each exchange.
Track coins appearing on exchanges, telegram bot and more.

Created with passion for:
  • Traders
  • Miners
  • Masternode providers
  • Coins community

Features:
  • Search from 3600+ coins at 28+ exchanges
  • Real-time coins price tracking. Buy and Sell pages. We collect data from 26+ exchanges ( every 20 sec. )
  • Monitoring of new coins on stock exchanges. History page. Real-time coin appearing (We have telegram bot). See coins appearing history from all or selected exchanges and do not miss any coin adding! You can apply "Favorites" or "Portfolio" filters.
  • Portfolio page - allows you to track current amount of you coins portfolio in BTC and USD for each coin and total of all your coins. We use special math formula to get average price from only exchanges selected by you.
  • Crossing Pairs page - allows you to find similar coin between exchanges. It can be useful when you need to make transfer from exchanges and, lets imagine, doge wallet is under maintenance in one of it.
  • You can build your own exchanges list
  • Filters - All coins, Favorites and Portfolio. Helps save your time and to do fast analysis of situation
  • Coin share link - allows you to share direct link to coin on buy or sell page. Example https://btctables.com/#buy_xvg or https://btctables.com/#sell_trx

Please, attend!
Sometimes coin can have the same ticker on different exchanges BUT be different projects. So pay your attention to coin name and picture. Example - SPD (Spindle) and the same ticker but we marked it as SPD* (Stipend). We highly appreciate for your help in such cases. You can write to us in Discord or via site.

Plans:
  • Adding new exchanges
  • Pages speed improvement
  • User account
  • Mobile client for Android an iOS
  • A ton of new features

Feel free to comment service and suggest any of your ideas, and share links with your friends.

Best regards for crypto community,
https://btctables.com

Follow us in Twitter, Discord, Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

I've tried your site looks promising.
Attractive interface, unique name, easy to use and without delay. But there are some weaknesses such as:

- Problem updating data: I get results from Bitfinex & HitBTC only.
 - Alert when updating: A green change occurs when any change is considered a distraction
 - Currency Order: The use of alphabetical order is terrible as most currencies are not known.
 - Lack of schemes: Charts are the best way to see the change

It would be better to add "accounts system"  to give alerts when the price reaches a certain limit

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

I've tried your site looks promising.
Attractive interface, unique name, easy to use and without delay. But there are some weaknesses such as:

Thanks!

- It seems strange, but it is very interesting. Connection to data can be only in one of two statuses - connected or connection lost. Maybe you have unique adbloker settings or your provider block some piece of traffic. I will check my server logs. 

- Alert when updating: A green change occurs when any change is considered a distraction
Idea is to fire green color in cell on any price update (like price changing alert) in the cell and attract user attention to it. If coin price is stable then no green cell.

- Currency Order: The use of alphabetical order is terrible as most currencies are not known.
Agree with you. Right now service knows more then 3400+ coins and it is quite big list Smiley. I am planning to add more filters and maybe set buy default "Top 50/100" popular coins. It can be more attractive then start with abc/abd/... coins

- Lack of schemes: Charts are the best way to see the change
Absolutely agree when it comes to price changing during period of time. I am investigating how to place this information in table and does not overload the table with it. Plus optimize amount of user traffic. Maybe in additional or instead of charts I will add only percent of 24h price changing.   

It would be better to add "accounts system"  to give alerts when the price reaches a certain limit
You are reading my mind again Smiley  Yes, it will be added with a lot of new features in next major release. Current version has a lot of limitation because of lack of user account.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

I checked my server logs and found a problem. It was fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks again!
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

Hi all,
https://altex.exchange and https://coinone.co.kr are now ON https://btctables.com. Stay with us!
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

SciCoins isn't bad though. You can also take a look for this one. Great project working for business scientific development. And also a great team is working.
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Hello,

Small but useful update - now you can create an Account and store in it favorites and portfolio. It works for all devices from PC to smartphone Wink

Check it right now - https://btctables.com  RT crypto price monitor| New coins Monitoring | Portfolio with easy access to best prices for 4600+ coins pair
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Would like to find coins with Master node support?
Good news - we update our coins list with special mark "MN". For now you can find and apply filter for coins with Master node support! Feel free to propose new MN coins in comments.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Lots of opportunity for growth. I just visited your site link. Looks promising to me. Actually, I was looking for something which SciDex exactly doing (data research for scientific development).
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Small update
Get free real-time notification about all new coins from our exchanges list in Twitter, Discord and Telegram! Grab link here https://btctables.com/#history
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Big thanks to all of our community!!! Together we sorted out more than wrong 150 coin tickers on service. Example: ticker POLY united 3 tickers, but now it are POLY = PolyBit, POLY_BTC* = Polymath, POLY_BTC** = Polytimus. Thanks, thanks, thanks!
coinmeno (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

Small update
Stocks.exchange moved to a new version of the site and API, we released updated too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: