Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET INSTANT PROFIT FROM TRADING?  (Read 2132 times)
odb1

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

I think that short term trading can be only helpful when any big news is coming and if you can use your analyses by following the news properly then you can book quick and instant profit as well. Long term traders also capture some good profit from market as well. If you have some good capitals then you should go with long term trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

You can not get High profit instantly, While buying you should keep in mind that, this is for Short term. And while observing the coin trends for few days, if we think that the coin price increased and you can make atleast double profit. These days, the market is not too stable and many ICOs are becoming a dead project though they had Hype at the ICO time. So it is better to analyse the coin trends and sell it at the right time to get atleast some profit rather than losing them completely.

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Dear Traders,
Its really hard for new crypto traders to make good profit from cryptotrading. Its because of their lack of Enough experience about trading. As a trader you can make profits by following 3 steps. From my experience I am gonna share these with you guys. please follow:

1] Shortime trade
2] Longtime trade
3] Instant trade

By following these steps you can easily start your trading activity. Today I am gonna describe number 3, which is instant trade.

What is instant trade?
Instant trade means the trading method of current buy & sell system. first you have to research some thinks about tge coin on which you wanna invest your fund. I will suggest to choose the daily highest uptrend holder coin. Normally you have to check the buyer & seller list continuously for sometime to take decision when to buy or sell. If you find big amount of buyers there instant you can buy & when seller will.gather too.much you can ready to sell. Mostly you have to collect your profits by trading instantly.

Always keep in mind "Trading is game of patience" 

To get instant profit,you have to buy bitcoin with lowest price compare to current market price.It will happen,only if you brought at fluctuation times.As compared to instant profit,you can choose of short term profit.The short term profit is easy to get than instant profit.Bitcoin is best for this three types of trading.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
asemene41

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

to get a short profit in a short time trading was difficult. maybe you should use fudd for it. Long-term trade is good and safe but this may take a long time but you will get the maximum profit
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Regardless of what you are doing, the end result is that you either win or lose. Trading the crypto markets is not just a matter of knowledge and research, but also a fair amount of luck that you need. In most cases traders just follow the trend of a coin, and that some times without even knowing what the coin does or stands for. It's nothing more than traders hopping from coin to coin based on the profit potential they can offer them. I'm glad that I am not that greed filled. I just stick to buy low sell high without any time frame in mind. Some times it takes me just 1 week to exit with profits, and some time it takes me months. I'm not at all in a rush. I just ignore that investment as long as it needs to be ignored.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

instant trade? what are you talking about? is this a new term in here or something?
Came on, there is no way to get instant profit, otherwise everybody would be in here trying to make some bucks every day.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

I just se tin low buy offers overnight, If it buys a make a profit, if not I just try the next day and stay patient.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

You can not get High profit instantly, While buying you should keep in mind that, this is for Short term. And while observing the coin trends for few days, if we think that the coin price increased and you can make atleast double profit. These days, the market is not too stable and many ICOs are becoming a dead project though they had Hype at the ICO time. So it is better to analyse the coin trends and sell it at the right time to get atleast some profit rather than losing them completely.
I agree, but you should also pay attention to such a factor as a thorough analysis of the project, and it comes with time.
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

Dear Traders,
Its really hard for new crypto traders to make good profit from cryptotrading. Its because of their lack of Enough experience about trading. As a trader you can make profits by following 3 steps. From my experience I am gonna share these with you guys. please follow:

1] Shortime trade
2] Longtime trade
3] Instant trade

By following these steps you can easily start your trading activity. Today I am gonna describe number 3, which is instant trade.

What is instant trade?
Instant trade means the trading method of current buy & sell system. first you have to research some thinks about tge coin on which you wanna invest your fund. I will suggest to choose the daily highest uptrend holder coin. Normally you have to check the buyer & seller list continuously for sometime to take decision when to buy or sell. If you find big amount of buyers there instant you can buy & when seller will.gather too.much you can ready to sell. Mostly you have to collect your profits by trading instantly.

I don't think that there's such thing as instant profit in trading. You cannot just woke up and simply buy coins and get quick money out of it. First, there's the factor of volatility that I'm sure you are aware of, it might be riding a good pump today and you want to join, however, just a few minutes or hours the coins is going South. Unless you are really good at predictions if you have luck in your side, I doubt that you can get the deserved profit that you wanted very quickly. As you have said, you need patience, so it looks like a total contradictory to "instant" or quick rich scheme.
Yeah experience is the most important thing in trading. To become a successful trader you should get skills and experience about trading and crypto trading is no doubt on of the profitable business in the world. Knowledge, skills, tactics and information about the crypto market is mandatory for a successful trader. Emotions should also be controlled.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

I think short time trading is the best one to have good profit and long term trading give you huge profit but it takes too long to gained money trading is not that easy to get income you must pay attention to your coins if they can give you profit or might risk your money.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

It's not about instant profit every day when you are a regular day trader you should keep that in mind that losses are always significant on a volatile market, it's not always a win-win profit, one of the most important things to gain is knowledge and experience when it comes to the trading of cryptocurrency.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

instant trade? what are you talking about? is this a new term in here or something?
Came on, there is no way to get instant profit, otherwise everybody would be in here trying to make some bucks every day.

Well... I have been reading through and you seem to be the one that tend to raise the kind of curiosity I have , an instant profit in trade? In this light, I'm thinking the time of making the order could determine whether there will be an instant profit. Entry the market at the time where market is already on profit is that which I consider as instinct profit.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

I think short time trading is the best one to have good profit and long term trading give you huge profit but it takes too long to gained money trading is not that easy to get income you must pay attention to your coins if they can give you profit or might risk your money.

I agree, when it comes to trade our money there's no such thing as easy money 'cause we need to takes time to analyze what is the best way to get that huge profit, and actually trading and investing have risk but it's depend the person on how to handle that risk, so the more you handle the risk the more you'll get the profit that you want to get.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

First and Second are already explained a many of times already but the third one?? I don't think that will happen. I'd rather choose the Patience game in trading like you said here rather the "INSTANT" you said. Add experience too because you need to experience mistakes and failure before you become a successful trader.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

I do not think anyone can instantly get a profit from trading even though you're an expert, I guess a lucky one that can get you instant profits
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

Thanks for those three points. I think those points are really helpful, but maybe not for everyone. Because sometimes we can't make what we desire to  That's why sometimes we lose. And, I would prefer short time trade than instant trade.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

It could actually go two ways:
Instant profit or Instant loss;
Bottomline is understanding market dynamics and knowing how to mitigate risks.Your capital in every executed trade is always at risks..
So the rule of thumb will be and has always been buying LOW and selling HIGH...If you know how to manage this properly, then you will always make INSTANT profits from trading.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

Instant profit can be taken when you did arbitrage between exchanger and you have a fund on both exchanger when the spread good btween these exchanger do the trade. Using bot is recomemded for thia kind of trade because the matket on centralised exchanger is very fast move.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

You think with this we will get instant profit , dude this is trading the prices can fall in seconds always trade with high risk stop misleading new traders there is nothing called guaranteed profit in trading , sometimes it might be but not always you always have to trade with caution and use stoploss where needed
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Dear Traders,

1] Shortime trade
2] Longtime trade
3] Instant trade

What is instant trade?

i think now is a good time to doing short term trade. you can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices today are continuous correction and a slight decrease towards the end of the session.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: