Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (GOT IT!) 2 month loan - 2.5 BC - Full dox & collateral offered  (Read 2074 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

Heres the snapshot I took of this thread, LOOK AT YOUR STATS

http://imgur.com/9ktuJfB

You trust yourself, don't you?  You'll see me as red.  No one else will.

Go ahead and try one of your alternate accounts.  Or ask someone you trust.

Edit:  See?   http://imgur.com/u4UQZzj
Vod, I will make another account to see you did'nt photoshop that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 12:57:45 AM

I'm super fast with photoshop then - under 2 mins!

http://imgur.com/95eRGNE

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:00:26 AM

I'm super fast with photoshop then - under 2 mins!

http://imgur.com/95eRGNE
You are still abusing the trust system, Whats wrong with you? You like to do this because you have power? Huh?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:10:05 AM

You are still abusing the trust system, Whats wrong with you? You like to do this because you have power? Huh?

My "power" is given to me by the community, and can be taken away easily should I abuse it.  I don't enjoy giving negative feedback (I get it back) but it's something I do to protect other people in this community.  You are a scammer, and as a result we will naturally drift to opposite sides.

For the record, I left you negative feedback because you are under age and tried to get an unsecured loan for $7,000 saying people could sue you when that is not the case.  You didn't even have a miner deal to use the $7,000 on - you just wanted the cash for whatever reason.

The negative feedback will stay on because you started lying, saying I posted feedback I never did.  I never stated I risked 7btc on you.  YOU did state you risked 1btc, but removed it later.  This is all easily proven by the forum administrators and as a result I feel very comfortable leaving my feedback on.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:43:01 AM

My "power" is given to me by the community, and can be taken away easily should I abuse it.  I don't enjoy giving negative feedback (I get it back) but it's something I do to protect other people in this community.  You are a scammer, and as a result we will naturally drift to opposite sides.

For the record, I left you negative feedback because you are under age and tried to get an unsecured loan for $7,000 saying people could sue you when that is not the case.  You didn't even have a miner deal to use the $7,000 on - you just wanted the cash for whatever reason.

The negative feedback will stay on because you started lying, saying I posted feedback I never did.  I never stated I risked 7btc on you.  YOU did state you risked 1btc, but removed it later.  This is all easily proven by the forum administrators and as a result I feel very comfortable leaving my feedback on.
Listen, I will not post my age due to safety reasons, if you don like it then that is fine, Don't leave me negative feedback over some dumb stuff you dont agree to.

How do you know if I am underage? I did not post my age! Nor did I say i am 13, No statement is declared where I say I am 13 years old. You are full of BS.

Also before the miner, you were using your antics on me, The man selling the KNC Jupiter said 7.2 BTC was fine so I asked for a loan, But if you see your comments you were trying to accuse me, before he commented saying no, He wanted more BTC since I was asking for a loan.

And quit accusing me of being a scammer, You are just saying that because you have power, QUIT ABUSING THE TRUST SYSTEM!

You did leave feedback first with 7 BTC Risked! so in return I posted negative with true facts with 1 BTC risked, You later removed the 7.0 BTC risked and so I removed the 1 BTC risked, You want to go at this all day?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:44:26 AM

You did leave feedback first with 7 BTC Risked! so in return I posted negative with true facts with 1 BTC risked, You later removed the 7.0 BTC risked and so I removed the 1 BTC risked, You want to go at this all day?

Liar.  I don't feel bad any longer about leaving you negative feedback.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:01:50 AM

Liar.  I don't feel bad any longer about leaving you negative feedback.
Your a liar, Just stop being in these forums for pete's sake, and for the sake of everyone. You posted negative out of hate, and anger, which is not acceptable!, But its worth it to show people that you are a worthless member of these forums abusing power, and guess what, I am not a scammer because I did not even steal BTC and never will. I am a trustworthy man, and you just ruined that for me. and you ruin it for those who are as well.

I hope you enjoy your feedback, and I hope no one will be your next victim. Such a shame, I had respect for you Vod. You will get whats coming to you.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:18:32 AM

now ladies ladies....if you want to fight...take it outside....I commend dude for the collateral...In my mind I was like screw offering any loans in btc ever but at least offering ltc was a smart play to be able to gain the loan.  You shouldn't have taken his bible boy comment to heart - he wasn't stating it in a mean or singling out sort of way, he was saying it in a flippant, sarcasm sort of way. 

I'm genuinely curous what the OP is planning to buy - spidey senses tell me he's getting his hands on an antminer s1 and investing the rest into other alts. 

I personally like VOD - can't you tell he can't be taken seriously  Grin

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:23:38 AM

now ladies ladies....if you want to fight...take it outside....I commend dude for the collateral...In my mind I was like screw offering any loans in btc ever but at least offering ltc was a smart play to be able to gain the loan.  You shouldn't have taken his bible boy comment to heart - he wasn't stating it in a mean or singling out sort of way, he was saying it in a flippant, sarcasm sort of way. 

I'm genuinely curous what the OP is planning to buy - spidey senses tell me he's getting his hands on an antminer s1 and investing the rest into other alts. 

Im sorry, I offered him to pm me..but continues to do so on the forums so people can see. Its good that you had a positive experience with Vod and I respect that. I will also respect OP.
mpattison

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:29:44 AM

Im sorry, I offered him to pm me..but continues to do so on the forums so people can see. Its good that you had a positive experience with Vod and I respect that. I will also respect OP.

You have a good ability to one second sound like a nut, and the next sound very professional and respectable.
U_D, you and I were merely discussing the prospects of a sale of one of my units.  We never agreed to a price.  I emplore you to dig in your PMs and show us anything where we agreed on a price of 7.3BTC.  I explained to that your offer was moving in the right direction.

You then created a loan thread where I simply inferred that there was more discussing to do before you tell everyone that you're locked in with me.

You then decided to call me an SOB and berate me for "wasting your time" and then you blocked my PM when I went to apologize for any miscommunication we have had.

Vod has been a trusted member here, seemingly for a long time, he simply looking out for others when he calls you a scammer.

Fact is, you may not have been scamming anyone and you may be a good person, but when you come into a forum and start offending high-ranked and highly respected members, it raises flags for the rest of us and Vod is right in flagging you for that.

I never had any ill-will against you, and I still don't, I think you might be a tad over-excitable, but that's just human.  You have to learn to tame it down in a forum such as this, especially when you are asking for money.

I hope we can put this to rest now.

Cheers all.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:34:22 AM

You have a good ability to one second sound like a nut, and the next sound very professional and respectable.
U_D, you and I were merely discussing the prospects of a sale of one of my units.  We never agreed to a price.  I emplore you to dig in your PMs and show us anything where we agreed on a price of 7.3BTC.  I explained to that your offer was moving in the right direction.

You then created a loan thread where I simply inferred that there was more discussing to do before you tell everyone that you're locked in with me.

You then decided to call me an SOB and berate me for "wasting your time" and then you blocked my PM when I went to apologize for any miscommunication we have had.

Vod has been a trusted member here, seemingly for a long time, he simply looking out for others when he calls you a scammer.

Fact is, you may not have been scamming anyone and you may be a good person, but when you come into a forum and start offending high-ranked and highly respected members, it raises flags for the rest of us and Vod is right in flagging you for that.

I never had any ill-will against you, and I still don't, I think you might be a tad over-excitable, but that's just human.  You have to learn to tame it down in a forum such as this, especially when you are asking for money.

I hope we can put this to rest now.

Cheers all.
No, It still doesn't give him the right to leave me negative when Im not scamming people, I was just trying to expose him to be an untrustful person of these forums who abuses his power.

I even asked you 3 times whats your best offer, Yous aid whatever you can offer me. I really don't want to argue with you because it doesn't involve you directly.
mpattison

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:37:46 AM

No argument to be had.
I did ask what's your best offer.  All I am saying is that I never agreed to any of them, right.

It seems that the bone you have to pick with Vod, is that he left you feedback as a scammer.
Prove him wrong?  You have given him and a lot of people here every reason to believe you have ulterior motives.
Prove us wrong and I don't doubt that Vod will happily remove any bad feedback.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:40:17 AM

No argument to be had.
I did ask what's your best offer.  All I am saying is that I never agreed to any of them, right.

It seems that the bone you have to pick with Vod, is that he left you feedback as a scammer.
Prove him wrong?  You have given him and a lot of people here every reason to believe you have ulterior motives.

No, dont go there, I have proven to him many times, He just left that to get revenge on me.
mpattison

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:42:35 AM

No argument to be had.
I did ask what's your best offer.  All I am saying is that I never agreed to any of them, right.

Prove him wrong?  You have given him and a lot of people here every reason to believe you have ulterior motives.

No, dont go there, I have proven to him many times, He just left that to get revenge on me.

Either way gal, I don't think this public forum is the best way to settle whatever score you have with Vod.  You should take this to PM and sort it out.  Vod strikes me as a reasonable fellow and if you approach matters with a little more tact and respect, I am sure you'll be able to settle it.
Take care, U_D.
mcleo (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:34:10 AM

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:35:21 AM

What, you don't like that we hijacked your thread?    Grin

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:35:44 AM

No argument to be had.
I did ask what's your best offer.  All I am saying is that I never agreed to any of them, right.

Prove him wrong?  You have given him and a lot of people here every reason to believe you have ulterior motives.

Either way gal, I don't think this public forum is the best way to settle whatever score you have with Vod.  You should take this to PM and sort it out.  Vod strikes me as a reasonable fellow and if you approach matters with a little more tact and respect, I am sure you'll be able to settle it.
Take care, U_D.
Still has no right to give me negative feedback, I'm done with you as I see you are another of them. You don't want to look at the other posts me and him had, so don't even go there looking ignorant. Vod blocked me from PM him, So that proves that he wants it out here.

Vod is abusing power, Would you like an officer being a jerk to you? Just because he has the authority to do so, I think not. As I said before, I am done talking to you. I will not be responding to other ignorant posts you have to offer.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:36:49 AM

Vod, I sent a message regarding the issue to theymos. Sorry for trashing your thread, I will not post anymore, or respond to any posts regarding me or vod. Thanks.
mpattison

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:40:16 AM

Vod, I sent a message regarding the issue to theymos. Sorry for trashing your thread, I will not post anymore, or respond to any posts regarding me or vod. Thanks.
You have been given every opportunity to seem level-headed and mature about this, instead you continue to act unreasonable.  You are very suspicious.  I'll leave it at that.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

You have been given every opportunity to seem level-headed and mature about this, instead you continue to act unreasonable.  You are very suspicious.  I'll leave it at that.

What kind of person promotes gambling in their signature and Jesus with bitcoin in their caption-piece?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: