Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suomalaisia mainereita  (Read 1965 times)
mrmork666 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:34:13 AM

Onko täällä paljon suomalaisia mainereita?

Join The Zeitcoin Movement
Zeit : MhcEMb6YvZCnb4TPnti74p4s6mNiRvGMbQ | Ltc : LVAfAYf3dr47v5JbVRbGHfqUfKPLTx9Vnk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanaxiel

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

Yksi aloittelija ainakin ilmoittautuu.  Wink Juuri tuli kasattua "mainausrig" altcoinien louhintaan jossa 2 7950 korttia. Uskaltaisiko tuohon lyödä kylkeen vielä unpowered riserilla yhden 7850 kortin ilman pelkoa emolevyn vahingoittumisesta? Middlecoin on ilmeisesti hyvä ja vakaa paikka aloitella mainausta? Ilmeisesti tuotto louhinnasta on kovasti laskusuunnassa mutta josko louhinnalla vielä ainakin sähkökustannukset kattaisi.  Grin
truin

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:14:39 PM

Ite oon mainaillu satunnaisesti puoltoista kuukautta yhellä 7950 kortilla. Hiton huonosti kulkee toi mun 7950, scryptillä menee 600 kH/s just ja just rikki
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:50:52 PM

Ilmottaudun itsekin.

mainailen mitä pystyn gtx 650 ti + i5 4670 = ~250 khash/s  Wink
tanaxiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:46:15 PM

Itsellä myös nuo 7950 kulkee vähän vajaa 600 kH/s. Lämmöt siinä 70C tuntumassa. Eipä ainakaan niin kauheasti vähennä korttien ikää. Wink Tuntuu että ihan tässä päivien aikana tuotot on tulleet kovasti alas, hyvä jos sähkökulut enää tuolla kattaa. Tarvinnee vielä harkita asiaa uudestaan. Cheesy

Siirryin nyt mainailemaan tuonne trademybit pooliin, täytyy pari päivää vielä katsoa millaista tuottoa se tarjoilisi.
D.H.

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Bitcoin.se site owner

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 09:53:15 PM

We have earlier decided that the Scandinavian forum should be in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian only. It's not that we don't like you (we do!) but the fact is that the people in Norway, Sweden and Denmark can understand eachother's languages quite well, while Finnish is impossible for us to understand.

I will try to write a sticky this weekend with some guidelines for the Scandinavian forum and this rule will likely be in there. Feel free to argue against it.

www.bitcoin.se - Forum, nyheter och information på svenska! (Forum, news and information in Swedish)
Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:22:13 AM

We have earlier decided that the Scandinavian forum should be in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian only. It's not that we don't like you (we do!) but the fact is that the people in Norway, Sweden and Denmark can understand eachother's languages quite well, while Finnish is impossible for us to understand.

I will try to write a sticky this weekend with some guidelines for the Scandinavian forum and this rule will likely be in there. Feel free to argue against it.

If you do this you will effectively ban the scandinavians who only can speak finnish.
securo

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:33:42 PM

If you do this you will effectively ban the scandinavians who only can speak finnish.

You are absolutedly right, which is a pity considered the well developed Finish tech scene and Bitcoin adoption.
I guess this forum should consider changing its name to "Nordic" in that case.

Make a strong argument for your case, and I am sure the forum will consider the option.

My tipping jar; 197hyQxciZ9r7qj5CBsMvtNpqsRyM5NxuC
D.H.

Bitcoin.se site owner

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

You are absolutedly right, which is a pity considered the well developed Finish tech scene and Bitcoin adoption.

Make a strong argument for your case, and I am sure the forum will consider the option.

If we make a "Nordic" forum the language would have to be English. Having different languages (that not everybody understands) mixed in the same forum is just messy. So one solution would be two have 2 forums, one "Nordic" where the language is English and one "Scandinavian" where the language is Swedish/Danish/Norwegian.

www.bitcoin.se - Forum, nyheter och information på svenska! (Forum, news and information in Swedish)
Vanderi

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:45:32 PM

If we make a "Nordic" forum the language would have to be English. Having different languages (that not everybody understands) mixed in the same forum is just messy. So one solution would be two have 2 forums, one "Nordic" where the language is English and one "Scandinavian" where the language is Swedish/Danish/Norwegian.

You are still completely sidestepping the finnish Scandinavians.
D.H.

Bitcoin.se site owner

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 07:36:52 PM

I don't mind having a discussion about this but then you'll have to give me a bit more than one-line-answers. Is the problem that there is no place to post in Finnish? That we exclude Finland from the definition of "Scandinavia"? Is it about people living in Denmark, Norway and Sweden that only speak Finnish? Help me out.

pereshb

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

Finland is not part of Scandinavia.
D.H.

Bitcoin.se site owner

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 07:01:11 PM

Finland is not part of Scandinavia.

This is true (for the most common definition), but not very relevant to the discussion. "Scandinavian" happens to be the name of the forum right now but these local boards are about local communities and if we feel that such a community should include Finland, Iceland etc., then we can just change the name. So please don't turn this thread into a discussion about the definition of Scandinavia. Smiley

Vanderi

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:45:46 PM

I don't mind having a discussion about this but then you'll have to give me a bit more than one-line-answers. Is the problem that there is no place to post in Finnish? That we exclude Finland from the definition of "Scandinavia"? Is it about people living in Denmark, Norway and Sweden that only speak Finnish? Help me out.

Thing is, I belong to the 6% native swedish in Finland, so talking for the finnish is only my secondary interest. That said, common sense tells me that you should appreciate the establishing effect that btct bears on the cryptocoin world, and excluding over 5 million people out, from a naturally formed subforum, because finnish "looks messy" compared to the anglo-saxian languages is just plain irresponsible.
The ones speaking both english and finnish will help out the ones only speaking finnish and before you know Finland will again be a European first in the next big thing. You are stomping on such synergial effects potential that it gets me a bit exhausted even having to write why. Hence the one-liners.
Get a second opinion, maybe do a poll too, take in the big picture.
The finns like and are liked among the other SCANDINAVIANS and usually make up with acts what they lack in communication. Do not exclude such a people from where they have all the right in the world to be.

This discussion is not mine, so this will be the last post from me here.
D.H.

Bitcoin.se site owner

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

excluding over 5 million people out, from a naturally formed subforum, because finnish "looks messy" compared to the anglo-saxian languages is just plain irresponsible.

Please don't misquote me like that, I certainly never said that Finnish looks messy compared to the other languages. I said that mixing different languages in the same forum gets messy.

The ones speaking both english and finnish will help out the ones only speaking finnish and before you know Finland will again be a European first in the next big thing.

You really make it sound like I have something against Finland. This is not about that. We can have a forum in Finnish, a forum in English and/or a forum in Swedish/Danish/Norwegian, it's all fine with me. If we're serious about creating a community with all the Nordic countries the language should probably be English, cause it won't be easy for people from Finland to become part of a community here if 90% of everything is written in Danish, Norwegian or Swedish.

Get a second opinion, maybe do a poll too, take in the big picture.

I posted the initial guidelines a few weeks ago , in English, and left the thread open for comments and suggestions. But sure, we can have a poll too, no problem.

The finns like and are liked among the other SCANDINAVIANS.

I know. I specifically called them 'awesome' in the guidelines. Smiley

Vanderi

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:31:55 AM

I don't care. Build a new sub-forum, sounds great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: