Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinEX profit Switchpools Scrypt/SHA  (Read 18107 times)
captainfuture (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:10:59 AM

on SHA pool only rejected shares

scrypt works fine

we are working on the SHA switchpool today. right now some users experience rejects when switching on SHA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nixxx2

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:53:33 AM

so scrypt switching pool works really good found first block for coinex
lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:36:30 AM

Are the autoswitching pools down at the moment? I seem to be able to connect to the individual coin pools but the autoswitch seems to hang initially and then tell me there isnt anything found at the destination.

(I confirmed username/password was correct by connecting to the ANC pool)

Could someone please let me know what port numbers are being used for the autoswitching pool please, it seems 9933/9944 dont work for me >.<

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:37:31 AM

Are the autoswitching pools down at the moment? I seem to be able to connect to the individual coin pools but the autoswitch seems to hang initially and then tell me there isnt anything found at the destination.

Could someone please let me know what port numbers are being used for the autoswitching pool please, it seems 9933/9944 dont work for me >.<

let ut run a few minutes. you should see them alive then.
lonesoul

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:41:32 AM

one was left for 4 minutes whilst i wondered over to the coffee machine (trying to connect to the scrypt pool 9933) when i came back it just had the repeated message about nothing found on the URL maybe details are wrong etc etc

my other miner just goes black and doesnt say anything at all >.<  kind of annoying lol but its beta so should expect teething problems ^.^

it would be great if someone else could try connecting, IM currently on Windows 7 64 bit on both miners

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:43:22 AM

one was left for 4 minutes whilst i wondered over to the coffee machine (trying to connect to the scrypt pool 9933) when i came back it just had the repeated message about nothing found on the URL maybe details are wrong etc etc

my other miner just goes black and doesnt say anything at all >.<  kind of annoying lol but its beta so should expect teething problems ^.^

it would be great if someone else could try connecting, IM currently on Windows 7 64 bit on both miners

try to connect to 9933 and set a failover pool to a normal coinex pool.
it should switch to the switchport as soon he recognizes as alive.

we will look into it why it needs some time to be seen as alive.
lonesoul

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:47:56 AM

my other miner just goes black and doesnt say anything at all >.<  kind of annoying lol but its beta so should expect teething problems ^.^

try to connect to 9933 and set a failover pool to a normal coinex pool.
it should switch to the switchport as soon he recognizes as alive.

we will look into it why it needs some time to be seen as alive.

I switched from solo mining to help test,  Im a speculative miner at heart so prefer to mine coins before they are on exchanges (currently solo mining AOC coins with a ridiculously low difficulty its great at the moment :-)), so will head back over to that for an hour or two and then give it another try ^.^ Im sure it will run smooth sooner or later and if it provides a reasonable return I might leave the miners pointing at it long term (Its only 1.3MH so nothing major but every little helps i guess) :-) keep plugging away

captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

SwitchPools went public!
https://coinex.pw/mining/pools
Nixxx2

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:06:22 PM

pls add DigiByte and Noble Coin
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:07:28 AM

BTC is disabled on our SHA switchpool.
DOGE is disabled on our Scrypt switchpool.

When we have more has we will enable DOGE.
jebwizoscar

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:42:24 AM

i have some problems with my account @ coinex. PMed you.
cardi

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

good job captainfuture i'm mining scrypt and sha-256 Smiley
jtphenom

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:39:59 PM

Mining MOON right now.. to the MOON with MOON!

FYI for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet: To set username and password in your cgminer (or whatever) script, for this particular site, you don't user your site username, and you can't have a worker name that's like '1' or something. It seems you have to have a longer worker name and longer password than many pools. Then in your script just put your worker name for the site and the password as usual.

Please correct me if I'm misled here. I'm just going by the things I had to try to get my miner to start mining at coinex.

Thanks, captainfuture!
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:47:11 PM

Mining MOON right now.. to the MOON with MOON!

FYI for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet: To set username and password in your cgminer (or whatever) script, for this particular site, you don't user your site username, and you can't have a worker name that's like '1' or something. It seems you have to have a longer worker name and longer password than many pools. Then in your script just put your worker name for the site and the password as usual.

Please correct me if I'm misled here. I'm just going by the things I had to try to get my miner to start mining at coinex.

Thanks, captainfuture!

thanks. you are right.

Everyone who was mining at our scrypt switchpool the last 2 days is very happy now  Grin Wink
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

LOT added to exchange pools and of course switchpool rotation.
krasnolud

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:37:17 PM

CaptainFuture,

I have a few questions to you.

I can see that the scrypt switchpool is switching really frequently.
Is it really OK for the profitability? Is the pool powerful enough to find blocks between switches?

If your switching algorithm is based on coinex.pw order book - shouldn't auto-sell be obligatory to make it really profitable?

Are you planning to add user/worker statistics or any history to the user panel?

Sorry for asking multiple questions, but there is almost no information on coinex.pw website.
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:40:02 PM

CaptainFuture,

I have a few questions to you.

I can see that the scrypt switchpool is switching really frequently.
Is it really OK for the profitability? Is the pool powerful enough to find blocks between switches?

If your switching algorithm is based on coinex.pw order book - shouldn't auto-sell be obligatory to make it really profitable?

Are you planning to add user/worker statistics or any history to the user panel?

Sorry for asking multiple questions, but there is almost no information on coinex.pw website.

ad1) its proportional and right now we dont have a problem with that. DOGE and BTC are disabled right now, we still have too less hash for it.
ad2) yes
ad3) the pool will get more stats for sure

EAC is finally working and added to our rotation. LOT added too.
krasnolud

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:41:17 PM

Following up ad 2) - when are you planning to add auto-sell then? Smiley
captainfuture (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:43:05 PM

Following up ad 2) - when are you planning to add auto-sell then? Smiley

we ordered new servers and have to do an upgrade first.

we had lot of traffic today: our MOON/BTC volume is 1100 BTC the last 24 hours.
so to prevent lagging we cant add new features, coins and pools right now.
krasnolud

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:44:07 PM

Thank you for your answers and congratulations on the traffic. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: