Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anontmous money, anonymous exchange  (Read 1654 times)
Nefario (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2011, 04:24:44 AM

This is the last article I've wrote for the Bitcoin Weekly before resigning as the editor (leaving Kiba).

It explains in some detail how an exchange operator could run an exchange without their identity ever being discovered by their customers.

http://weekly.co.nr/index.php?q=article/anonymous-money-needs-anonymous-exchange

I think it has some merrit, and for anyone intersted would be a good business idea.

It's not something I can do due to... being in China.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldmongler

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2011, 10:07:57 PM

You could register an offshore company in the Seychelles with anonymous director nominees (send the formation site fake scans) and then use it to open bank accounts around the world to accept money. Nobody would ever know who you are

These sites exist everywhere, slogold or hkease.com

hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2011, 12:15:00 PM

I already have a really good idea how to provide an anonymous exchange. I'm just waiting on a friend to have some time so we can start building.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: