Hi Guys -
So most of my due diligence with regard to the bitcoin-related businesses I am starting has been done under a parent company called "Chaordic Ventures." While I like the term "chaordic" (hence my forum name), it doesn't really brand that well for anyone not familiar with Dee Hock's ideas about organizations, and people are uncertain of its pronunciation. Needless to say, it's time to better brand the parent company that will be formed. So here's what I'm looking for:
- I need something like ________________ [Ventures/Enterprises/etc], LLC.
- The .com domain name (without the LLC) needs to be available for registration at a major registrar like http://www.dotster.com
- I do NOT want the terms "bitcoin", "btc" or anything eluding solely to bitcoin to appear in the name.
- The suffixes of "ventures," "enterprises," are optional.
- I'm looking for something that embodies the ideas of: nimble, yet robust, trustworthy, distributed,
- I'm not opposed to new words, or words that sound like other words (eg expedia), as long as it's easy to pronounce and spell.
So please, give me some ideas. If I use your suggestion I'll pay you 30 BTC. If you don't want to share your ideas in public, please email me at email@example.com
Overall this should be a fun exercise, and who knows, maybe your recommendation will be a part of history, so please have fun and let the name generation commence....!
I have thought some names for you.If you think it is ok,I will explain them to you.And my address is: 1FpnpqazihcQjgkhS9HnnaWMT7cm5r3izt.Here are the name:jasmine， fernex， innofitt， funis， meetbit，antry。