Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 10:53:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Dirt 3 game PC download key x4 -- 0.6 BTC each  (Read 1071 times)
CA Coins
Donator

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 02:15:52 AM

I recently bought 4 Sapphire Dirt 3 6950s, each of which came with a Dirt 3 PC download key.  I don't play Dirt 3 so I am looking to trade them for 0.6 BTC each.  

I have 4 keys.  Please PM me and I will send you my BTC address.  Once I receive the BTC from you, I will send you an email with the download key.  

There are no refunds except if the key doesn't work.  In that case, I will refund your BTC or send you another code after I have confirmed that it was a bad code and that somebody didn't download it today.  I unfortunately don't know any way around this unless somebody has any good suggestions.

Thanks.

CAcoins

Edit:  Thanks to everybody for the trades!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
CA Coins
Donator

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 05:36:30 AM

Senior Discount: 

0.2 BTC for the game to the first Sr/Hero member that PMs me. Please do leave a post if everything goes smoothly.  Thanks.
kpriess

Activity: 415

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 07:52:15 AM

Wow, great price.. Already got the game, but can't let this pass..
rTech

Activity: 305

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 07:55:53 AM

Nice price Smiley I pm'ed you.

Paid:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1PUMdQSF5bX6DHxt1ydEaFBaAv6XvyMCX1

++ Nice and fast reply, i got the steam code. It was pleasure to make business with you
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 03:02:17 PM

Bought some codes for my friends, codes delivered promptly and worked as promised. Thanks a bunch!

^_^
MiningBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 1058

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 03:52:47 PM

Just purchased a key, everything went perfectly smooth, couldn't have asked for a better trade!
Good guy!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.