Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Liquid Cooling System  (Read 5565 times)
cicada

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:57:41 PM

I wonder if using one of those fish tank filters which creates a sort of waterfall back into the tank would cool the fluid enough?

It'd help but it likely wouldn't be enough. 

Remember a single GPU is going to be dumping ~200W into the fluid continuously, that's a lot of heat in a fishtank.

Submersion will work well if you treat it more like traditional water-cooling.  Hermetically seal the whole thing (have fun replacing components!), and pump the fluid through a large radiator with fans.

That'll keep evaporation down and your lungs relatively free of mineral oil, while maintaining a relatively cool temperature.

It's probably not worth the trouble really.

Team Epic!

All your bitcoin are belong to 19mScWkZxACv215AN1wosNNQ54pCQi3iB7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tim the Magician

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:34:28 PM

It'd help but it likely wouldn't be enough.

Remember a single GPU is going to be dumping ~200W into the fluid continuously, that's a lot of heat in a fishtank.

Submersion will work well if you treat it more like traditional water-cooling.  Hermetically seal the whole thing (have fun replacing components!), and pump the fluid through a large radiator with fans.

That’s my understanding as well.. plus you are going to be heating components which normally wouldn't be heated above the ambient air temperature.. who knows what effect that will have. Maintenance will become a huge hassle and you lose warrantees and resale value for your components.

It's probably not worth the trouble really.

Exactly..  If you are going to go to all the trouble of sealed systems with radiators and pumps you might as well just put waterblocks on the few components which actually need extreme cooling and be done with it without all these other headaches.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:47:26 PM

If you run multiple GPUs on a single watercooling system use an automotive radiator and fan outside of your building (you can plumb the rest inside).  Make sure to run the tubing in parallel from the gpus.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
eskamobob1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 04:57:44 PM

Honestly, simply setting up a GPU loop would probably be cheaper than full submersion because peltier coolers (witch is what I would recommend for cooling the liquid) are prity expensive... Just get cheap GPU blocks and a 480mm rad with cheap fans... For that matter, if u have a massive farm, you could probably gt blocks custome machined for around $60-70 a block if u get them in mass
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:15:15 PM

Word up fellow miners. We're getting pretty serious down here with our mining operation and are tying a few extreme cooling methods to keep shit from getting too hot. Just fishing for advice from any cats that got experience.

Anyway, we experimenting with full PC immersion in organic fluids to conduct heat. We tried olive oil and lard and are now thinking of ethanol, the first two were nasty as fuck and them PCs would no way get resold afterwards. Smelt like a goddam fast food joint in PC form. Ethanol is much nicer if we can take care of them fire hazards and shit with appropriate care and caution.

Anyone got ideas up in here?

It just came to me in a flash of brilliance, or perhaps my fingerless gloves just caught on fire while I was heating a spoon with a zippo:

Gravy.

Hey man, I appreciate your input and shit, but gravy? I mean I aint running no soup kitchen for the homeless with my mining operation.

Foodstuffs are generally out when it comes to organic fluid cooling, jam and shit is just nasty and doesn't work. Ethanol and benzine should work better apart from the fire and biohazard.

You are obviously no gravy expert.

The gravy in the closed loop stays hot, so it will not spoil. You could even have a tap plumbed into the loop so you could access warm gravy with the turn of a stopcock. The one issue you may run into is thickening, but you only need to add water, and it'll all be good.
bonker (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:36:38 PM

It just came to me in a flash of brilliance, or perhaps my fingerless gloves just caught on fire while I was heating a spoon with a zippo:

Gravy.

Hey man, I appreciate your input and shit, but gravy? I mean I aint running no soup kitchen for the homeless with my mining operation.

Foodstuffs are generally out when it comes to organic fluid cooling, jam and shit is just nasty and doesn't work. Ethanol and benzine should work better apart from the fire and biohazard.

The gravy in the closed loop stays hot, so it will not spoil. You could even have a tap plumbed into the loop so you could access warm gravy with the turn of a stopcock. The one issue you may run into is thickening, but you only need to add water, and it'll all be good.

Look man, no disrespect, but you're clearly out of your depth up in this intellectual thread about cooling systems and shit. Choosing the correct coolant fluid is a scientific process and you gots to know the detailed properties of the shit you use.

Scientifically speaking gravy is just water and bits of mashed-up animal junk. So I don't know what you think is so special about it other than being able to feed the homeless warm coolant gravy. Jesus man, this forum used to be high-brow with lots of intellectual-assed motherfuckers posting dope technological ideas, things sure are going downhill!

Also, I like the idea of a aquarium pump some other poster proposed. Gotta watch them fumes though, or get a gas mask.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:12:34 PM

Don't use high strength ethanol for cooling! I distill alcohol and high strength ethanol is extremely flammable! It is very dangerous as it releases vapours as it evaporates and since it burns with an almost invisible flame it can be very difficult to see that your rig is on fire until the house is on fire. If you're that serious about cooling then hire a slave to keep topping up your pots with dry ice or look into some other form of refrigeration.

"hire a slave"

dude you can't hire slaves, that's the point. Could prolly get a couple of crackheads to keep your rigs maintained cheap though.

You can hire a slave from the person who "owns" them.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:47:18 PM

Word up fellow miners. We're getting pretty serious down here with our mining operation and are tying a few extreme cooling methods to keep shit from getting too hot. Just fishing for advice from any cats that got experience.

Anyway, we experimenting with full PC immersion in organic fluids to conduct heat. We tried olive oil and lard and are now thinking of ethanol, the first two were nasty as fuck and them PCs would no way get resold afterwards. Smelt like a goddam fast food joint in PC form. Ethanol is much nicer if we can take care of them fire hazards and shit with appropriate care and caution.

Anyone got ideas up in here?

Have you tried using a fan?

#WINNING

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
RandyFolds

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:05:52 PM

Gravy.

Look man, no disrespect, but you're clearly out of your depth up in this intellectual thread about cooling systems and shit. Choosing the correct coolant fluid is a scientific process and you gots to know the detailed properties of the shit you use.

Scientifically speaking gravy is just water and bits of mashed-up animal junk. So I don't know what you think is so special about it other than being able to feed the homeless warm coolant gravy. Jesus man, this forum used to be high-brow with lots of intellectual-assed motherfuckers posting dope technological ideas, things sure are going downhill!

Also, I like the idea of a aquarium pump some other poster proposed. Gotta watch them fumes though, or get a gas mask.

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 06:02:23 AM

[/facepalm]
This whole thread is FULL of fail! Cheesy
Oil doesn't convect heat very well! Use water (in blocks/rads) Swiftech MCW80 is only $40! A rad (even a heater core) is cheap, and a pump! Inside; use distilled water only!

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 10:28:14 AM

[/facepalm]
This whole thread is FULL of fail! Cheesy
Oil doesn't convect heat very well! Use water (in blocks/rads) Swiftech MCW80 is only $40! A rad (even a heater core) is cheap, and a pump! Inside; use distilled water only!

You are obviously retarded.

stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 05:20:32 PM

unless you fancy a douse of legionairs disease you don't want any open evaporationary cascading water type cooling in a closed room.
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 05:26:12 PM

*gets out pencil* fishtank ... pump ... tubing.... automotive radiator and boxfan.... we're going to cool the hell out of this when i'm done designing it! Tongue

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 05:55:37 PM

unless you fancy a douse of legionairs disease you don't want any open evaporationary cascading water type cooling in a closed room.

That is also retarded...so everyone with a fish tank is at risk for legionaire's disease? I have four open top fish tanks in my living room, about 300 gallons. They evaporate about 8-9 gallons on a summer day, being fan cooled. I don't have a nasty chicken infection, nor does anyone else keeping aquariums.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 06:34:41 PM

That is also retarded...so everyone with a fish tank is at risk for legionaire's disease? I have four open top fish tanks in my living room, about 300 gallons. They evaporate about 8-9 gallons on a summer day, being fan cooled. I don't have a nasty chicken infection, nor does anyone else keeping aquariums.

If Legionaire's causes brain damage, it would explain a lot of this thread.  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bonker (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 08:06:51 PM

What the **ck is wrong with people up in this once intellectual-assed thread? Man, we using organic fluid coolants up in that cascading system, not water. Some low viscosity fluid like benzine or kerosene with the PC in full immersion.

Yeah, it don't conduct heat too good, buy we exploring means of pumping that fluid and mixing it with the ambient environment to dump that excess heat.

People round hear using every muscle except the one that count.. they brain!

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 09:00:36 PM

What the **ck is wrong with people up in this once intellectual-assed thread? Man, we using organic fluid coolants up in that cascading system, not water. Some low viscosity fluid like benzine or kerosene with the PC in full immersion.

Yeah, it don't conduct heat too good, buy we exploring means of pumping that fluid and mixing it with the ambient environment to dump that excess heat.

People round hear using every muscle except the one that count.. they brain!

1 part naptha 3 parts alcohol has excellent viscosity for this purpose.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: