Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC  (Read 93552 times)
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

back to the origins

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:05:02 AM

BLOC.MONEY added to CryptoGroups.com

What’s new ?

BLOC.MONEY has been added to > CryptoGroups

More coming soon.

in BLOC we trust > https://bloc.money

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

List your mining pool on the official website BLOC.MONEY

What’s new ?

Do you have a mining Pool for BLOC ?
Would you like to be added to the official mining pools list on the BLOC MONEY website here > https://bloc.money/mining
Contact us.

More coming soon.

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Looks like bloc is back on track! https://medium.com/@bloc.money/bloc-money-is-the-most-prepared-blockchain-network-to-change-the-way-we-pay-and-get-paid-1df611b8fa69
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

BLOC.MONEY might be the most prepared blockchain network to change the way we pay and get paid.

What’s new ?

• Almost 5 months after the launch of the BLOC.MONEY network it’s about time to do a short summary. We are proud to say that BLOC.MONEY is secure, private, decentralised, egalitarian, fungible and fast.
  • After 5 months of hard work our team built maybe the most efficient base for the perfect decentralized payment system up to date.
  • Changing the we pay an get pay in the every day use has to be done properly, this is why we took more time than excepted to build the foundation of BLOC the best as we can and make sure everything is running smooth with fast transaction speed in a secure environment.

We are now offering beautiful desktop wallet with mining client built-in, very easy to use for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Our desktop wallet client allow you to create your wallet, store your BLOC.money, view your transactions and much more but also include our easy one click-button instant mining.

We love Telegram as you do, our BLOC-EXPLORER bot and the BLOC-WALLET are updated and works perfectly 24/7. The most advanced solution for Telegram instantly available to over 200 million+ users worldwide.

• BLOC web browser mining Easy to use crypto currency in-browser javascript web miner was designed to allow virtually anyone with internet access and a browser to mine the cryptocurrency known as BLOC | BLOC.MONEY.
  • RPC Wallet. Willing to accept BLOC.money ? Check out our robust daemonized console RPC wallet designed for e-commerce projects available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
  • Command line client & Simple wallet. The classic BLOC.money software that includes command-line daemon and simplewallet.

What’s next ?

Now that we have the perfect blockchain, we are ready to build our dapps and ecosystem around the BLOC.

• BLOC.MONEY DASHBOARD
  • The BLOC.MONEY dashboard is your future BLOC favorite app where you can manage and organise your BLOC life. We have added different features so you will be able to follow the BLOC activity on social networks, you can also generate passing revenues by inviting your friend and family using BLOC.MONEY.
  • We also have added a unique feature for business owners. You will be able to list your online or offline business on the BLOC commuity. We want to connect buyers and sellers using the BLOC crypto currency and we want to give a great exposure to our business owners to increase their sales and awareness.
  • The dashboard is only the phase 1 of the developement. We have prepared some add-on to be able to display all this businesses on different platforms, desktop, mobile, car etc… to a massive audience
  • The dashboard should be released in the 1st week of october 2018

BLOC.MONEY Mobile app

The BLOC.MONEY mobile application for iPhone and Android is ready since a long time, now we just need to make few adjustement to comply with the new rules of Apple and Google but except a mobile app version in the official app store before the end of this year.

More coming soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Thank you Wink

We never left but the last months were intense with our development team.
Being quiet doesn't mean we do nothing Wink

See you soon.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

BLOC.MONEY added to LiveCoinWatch

What’s new ?

More coming soon.

igotek

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

How to send Bloc from telegram wallet to exchange ?
There is no payment id option.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

There is a Payment ID option. Please double check Wink

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

BLOC.MONEY introducing mobile app Crypto Currency Digital Cash for everyone

What’s new ?

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome on the BLOC MONEY Youtube Channel, I'm Steve, the CEO and CO-Founder of BLOC.

I'm french, this is my first video, i apologize for my french accent but i promise i will do better on my next videos.

Today our team is very happy to share with you how the BLOC.MONEY mobile app looks like. It will be available for iPhone and Android.

Our goal is to provide an easy to use safe, fast and secure wallet, so everyone can use BLOC mostly anywhere, anytime.

We hope to release this app before the end of this year. The mining part will not be available from the app store but we might publish the source code later.

We are building a complete eco system that has never been done before. Feel free to take a look at our website and discover our wallet already available for windows, mac and linux. But also try the Telegram bot wallet or the Explorer.

The revolution already started, it is about time to change the world we are living in and provide a better future to our progeny. A real decentralized world. That's one of our mission with Ƀ BLOC to build a more open, accessible, and fair financial future.

We can do it together. Join us today. Don't miss it like you missed the bitcoin back in 2009.

Together we are stronger. Much more is coming soon. We need you.

You are not alone. JOIN US. Join the BLOC.money today.

More coming soon.

igotek

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

it s my mistake. i found it. i saw it after the amount. many telegram wallet show it after the wallet address Smiley
now i can trade BLOC.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

it s my mistake. i found it. i saw it after the amount. many telegram wallet show it after the wallet address Smiley
now i can trade BLOC.

I'm glad you find it Wink

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

I checked the roadmap and noticed that the team had set ambitious goals. I hope they will have enough resources to implement all of them..
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

It is interesting to follow the projects with their own blockchains. So far now I am I try to deep into specifics of it. It should be quite promising.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

This project is quite interesting. I think that now there is a lot of scam and there are a few of standing products on a market. I hope the team will be able to collect the soft cap  ..
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

How your pool is different from a million others can learn more about the technology and principles of production!?
saveeege

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

But where I can find it on exchange? I checked it several times and haven’t seen it..
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

For now BLOC is only available on TradeOgre here : https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-BLOC

We are working to include BLOC in new exchanges soon.

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

I now can not understand why the project is created on POW protocol . as far as I understand it now is becoming less popular.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

I plan to participate in bounty campaign of this project. I'm sure this will be a very profitable project.
Charity is good! If you are sure of this project, then, of course, act! I do not have enough experience with such projects, for this I only look narrowly, I study!

bmw_e46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I plan to participate in bounty campaign of this project. I'm sure this will be a very profitable project.
Charity is good! If you are sure of this project, then, of course, act! I do not have enough experience with such projects, for this I only look narrowly, I study!
Now you can find many interesting projects on the market, but nobody will know about them in the future, but then I see the potential for the foreign market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: