Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good or bad idea!!!!  (Read 5894 times)
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

It is good to invest in crypto as long as you know what you are doing in your money. Laziness is a noise that very annoying when realizing that you are in that condition. To search the perspectives is a must to determine the good investment plans.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Crypto market is volatile and that means you can earn and loss huge amount of money in short time so if you like gambling or if you want to get rich in shorttime you can try your chance. People dont like stock markets because prices are moving slowly and 10 20 percentage profits yearly is nothing for us. We  generally loose our 90 percentage of money or we can do 10x in 5 day Cheesy .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
I think investing in crypto is a good idea. because in my opinion personally is more profitable, and we can invest with small capital and can return enough capital. and many choices of cryptocurrency, not just one
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I think that the crypt has a rather large potential, nevertheless, the price has recently begun to fall significantly. I think that first of all it is worth being cautious with investments.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
I think investing in crypto is a good idea. because in my opinion personally is more profitable, and we can invest with small capital and can return enough capital. and many choices of cryptocurrency, not just one
crypto is a very good investment tool now even for me it is the best for now. crypto can give us fast and big profits, but all that can be obtained thanks to the effort to understand crypto. because investing in crypto without knowing how it works is very risky.
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

I agree with others, it may be true that you are misplaced in asking, because what you are asking for is a choice between shares and crypto, while you ask in crypto databases, surely 99% of them will answer crypto, because we all have the same mission . Although I personally chose crypto because crypto is more promising.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

I agree with others, it may be true that you are misplaced in asking, because what you are asking for is a choice between shares and crypto, while you ask in crypto databases, surely 99% of them will answer crypto, because we all have the same mission . Although I personally chose crypto because crypto is more promising.

Between the two options, they are both equal for me, they have both pros and cons. When one person invest in crypto, the first thing that he or she would notice is the fast up and down of the market. A coin popular today, would not be popular again tommorow, atleast that is how i see it. In addition you are the solely person who is responsible for checking out the market and checking your investment or funds. But, when one person invest in shared market, first thing to notice is the stability, a coin today can be as popular as yesterday. You can be at ease with its slow phase of movement making you not worried about your investment.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

I think everyone have freedom to take any type of decision. but l trust in crypto. because lot of people had good earnings in past.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

If you can afford both the do it.  I suggest  that you should study first the risk of that assets. If you want Crypto then make sure how to choose the potential of it. You really need advice from the expert before investing because both assets are risky. Both side can be good or bad, it is really how you choose.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

hehe, if you did not invest yet, so I think it's time now cause there's a big dumb recently,
and buying now could bring you instant profit for few days.
I very interested to see how market react
pochinkin_77

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

i think taht in every situation you shoyld be sure that ypu are dping the rigjt thing and learn about this method a lot
pochinkin_77

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

hehe, if you did not invest yet, so I think it's time now cause there's a big dumb recently,
and buying now could bring you instant profit for few days.
I very interested to see how market react
it hink taht yoù will learn more efficiently if you will learn about soemthing that ypu are inetersted in so remeber about that
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

If I were you, I just would to choose invest in coins and trade them in market to make some profit. It is the better way, I think.

gowobonyok

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:47:19 AM

actually almost the same between the stock market and crypto, they are also volatile. but in my opinion it's better to invest in crypto because crypto is all the easier, from buying, hodl to selling, crypto is simpler and can make profits more easily.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

Investing in Crypto is a very good idea and before you invest it certainly has to learn. You must learn about Crypto because here there are many risks. With a big risk, of course, the money obtained is also very large. Everyone wants to get money and the best solution is to invest in Crypto.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

The stock market and crypto market are the best places to invest. But I prefer to invest in the crypto market because I know crypto from the beginning. Crypto is a coin market that has great potential and I often profit. So I advise you to invest in crypto.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

A very good idea if you can do both. But that will make your concentration become divided, and can make you not optimal in getting results. Maybe you can do both, but you are more focused on investing in crypto, if it is true crypto will increase in December, then you can get results in a much shorter time.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

Depending on how can you stomach things, if you can endure a 50% drop within a day you can probably invest in cryptocurrency

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

If you have enough capital that you can lose and not worry about it later, I advise you to split the capital in half and do so. The first half to invest in crypto, buying 5-10 top coins, the second half to give in trust management to traders on the stock exchange. That's definitely a win-win.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

I think the opposite is true, now it's quite risky to invest because the market situation is getting worse and continues to experience a very drastic price decline, maybe there are some people who doubt the future of crypto because it's been too long crypto conditions have worsened and even today very drastic price reduction. and in my opinion personally, you should just wait until the market conditions really recover if you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: