Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruxum SolidCoin Trading....GONE!  (Read 5555 times)
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 03:40:49 PM

There is a larger issue here that is getting lost. Ruxum froze all SC assets and didn't allow any transfers out, at least bitparking allowed that and has given notice. I'm actually pretty pissed at Ruxum for how they handled this. And even if transfers were borked on the network for a time, Ruxum could have allowed trading to go on (as bitparking did). There were obviously a number of suckers that were still buying yesterday. Now anybody that has SC at Ruxum is totally fucked. Full disclosure: My last 600 or so SC are there, but compared to the 20k I've offloaded prior to that, it really is not that much. Still, the point is how badly Ruxum has gone about this, because people still could have been liquidating at a quasi decent price. Now, not so much.

I have withdrawn all of my btc and usd from there. I would hate for them to suddenly decide, without notice, to freeze my remaining assets and not allow me to get them out. I understand the site is in beta, but still. It looks pretty though.

Have you read Ruxum's T&C of usage?  Basically you agree they get to do what they want, and you agree you will compensate them for their and others screwups.

As soon as I read it I knew I didn't want to get involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: