Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peace deal is reached in Ukraine.  (Read 890 times)
gmx95 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:20:31 AM

Well, it looks like common sense has prevailed in Ukraine, at least for now:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/24890349/peace-deal-reached-in-ukraine/

Bitcoin and Litecoin trading platform. Up to 100% deposit bonus. Fund with credit card. http://novafxtrading.com/bitcoin-trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:57:50 AM

I am glad for the people of Russia and Ukraine.

Looks like the ex-commie fascists will have to find

other blood sacrifices for their Satanic war god.

Where will the partially retarded ex-Soviet war machine goose step to now?

We're watchin ya, COMRADE.  Kiss Angry Kiss

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:40:47 AM

We truly live in the universe of 1984.  Ever since the Cuban Missile Crisis, we have seen all these "flash crises" which are always adverted the last minute by some "peace deal".   Roll Eyes

International politics is all theater & play ran by the 1%.  

This is truish. 2 big bullies keeping everyone in fear- knowing that keeping them divided will keep them controlled.

But what happens when they aren't divided, and they overwhelm the bullies? Do you think it'll be an age of enlightenment?

Maybe it'll be like the Dark Ages after the fall of the Romans. A complete free for all where might becomes right.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:31:39 PM

No ceasefire agreement was finalized.

Poroshenko is continuing to insist that he will not talk directly with the rebels. Unless he does that, there will be no ceasefire. Anyway, some of the far-right factions within his government are opposed to the ceasefire. There is a chance that they will overthrow him, if he signs the agreement. But the Kiev forces are in dire straits now. Only a ceasefire could save them from total annihilation.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:46:37 PM

It still a plan.
Not evn a ceasefire yet.

You too precipitaed in yur topic's titles
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

A complete free for all where might becomes right.

We're there, we just pretty it up in the West and call it democracy.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:56:48 PM

putin's word has no value. "peace" means something very different to him, so even if there were some truce agreed upon, don't be surprised if he doesn't follow through.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

Poetin's words are worth nothing. That guy is just pure mob. He would never be president if he hadn't manipulated the Russian elections in 2012
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:15:50 PM

he's basically a sociopath who is proud to lie, and he's been doing it this whole time. shit, he even lied about stealing a superbowl ring.. i mean, how important is it for russia that he steals a superbowl ring? not very, yet he'll do it and he won't give even 1 fuck.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:21:10 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 12:40:43 AM by Balthazar

He would never be president if he hadn't manipulated the Russian elections in 2012
As far I remember, there were live cams installed on all polling stations across the country. And real time broadcasting was available online, just as it was planned. I even spent some time watching ballots processing at station located in my alma mater. Is there something new about these elections or you're bullshitting?

he's basically a sociopath who is proud to lie, and he's been doing it this whole time. shit, he even lied about stealing a superbowl ring.. i mean, how important is it for russia that he steals a superbowl ring? not very, yet he'll do it and he won't give even 1 fuck.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/21/vladimir-putin-robert-kraft-stolen-patriots-ring

Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, has previously denied that Putin pocketed the ring and said he saw Kraft give the ring to the longtime president as a present.

The ring is on display in a Kremlin library devoted to gifts.
The scandal has dominated coverage of Putin for more than a week, with analysts taking it as a sign of his ruthlessness and love of luxury goods.

"If it's such a valuable thing for Kraft and his team, then I have a proposal," Putin said in response to a question at an annual economic forum in St Petersburg.

"I'll ask our firms to put together a really good, big thing, so everyone will see what an expensive thing it is, with good metal and a stone, so it will be passed from generation to generation in the team, whose interests are represented by Mr Kraft."

Don't you think all this story line is somewhat far-fetched? Isn't this strange to think that somebody who owns ~10% of gazprom will steal such thing? C'mon, do you really believe that?

eddyubachs & beetcoin

Guys, I certainly understand that everyone has his own position, system of judgments and decisions etc... It's not my business, of course, but don't you feel that you have successfully reached the level of total insanity?

The problem is that brain doesn't accept unassociated emotions and contradictions. My practice shows that such kind reaction is nothing else but protective mechanism which defends you from unassociated negative emotions and internal contradictions. It resolves the problem of unassociated emotions and contradictions by projecting them to some well known images, which were taken from your consciousness. Object is unpredictable and sometimes it's Putin, while in other day it's your boss or wife. The reason could be basically anything, from unresolved & forgotten taxation issues to sleep deprivation for example. Though such condition seems not a serious problem, but it's actually quite dangerous and can lead to unpredictable consequences. Maybe it's time to calm down and dedicate some time to find a real reason of your current condition?

P.S. Consultation was free, but donations are welcome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: