Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED*************  (Read 30969 times)
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:07:16 AM

haha everytime.

tl;dr - eMunie is not a scam, OP is an angry troll.

all ipo are scams. kthxbye

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:10:29 AM

Because of such accusations you should be banned from Bitcointalk.

You're an idiot. And so are you Visin, and unprofessional idiot (or professional idiot, take your pick).

Anyways, this thread is here to stay, please feel free to bump it at your leisure.

You have been reported.

Radix - just imagine
extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:12:15 AM

lol i don't know about emunie, but biggest scam is already in action its NXT - 100% premined and owned by 71 man.
LOL, even if they "bought" them, going through risk - IT'S DOESN'T CHANGE nothing, few people have ALLl premine. they bought this? who fucks?
The result is the same - the market is totally under their control, they give to public little amount of their huge stakes - then pump and dump the price and turn back all coins at cheap price that before they "gave" to investors. LOL.

They are arrogant enough to say its not true. NXT - biggest scam ever. Even if those 71 people are invested the money and "bought" all premine from genesys block, the distribution of 100% of coins to only 71 people - automatically turns it in scam scheme. it was big mistake do distribution in this way, and now this people ahah telling us that they "giveaway" large amount - then i see when they pumped and dumped and bought back their coins for cheap price. I saw incredibly big walls that were only to make "fear" and never were for long. So that were their manipulation. 71 lucky people scam entire community. and community is blind.

Try to tell me that i lost the train,yeah big scam train. ahah, better i be honest than big asshole that scam people. and i didnt loose nothing, bought when it was cheap - already sold. don't like it. we are enough scammed in the real world with dollar, now we starting to use scam NXT as 2-nd gen. damn
most dumb post i ever read in my life.
crypto is a technology.
were facebook, google and twitter a scam? less than 5 people owned facebook shares....and look how many own them now.
and btw NXt is already right now more distributed than bitcoin was in its first 2 months.
bitcoin wasn't widely distributed in its origin....very few ppl knew of its launch......only feckless unemployed ppl playing world of warcraft or taking drugs got wind of it....early miners were few....early miners got tons  ...and now noone can mine anything at all without massive investments in asic. and after 5 years  less than 1000 ppl own more than 50% of total bitcoins. not widely distributed at all.
 i'd rather invest directly in an IPo and pay directly the developers  than pay miners which are not even needed anymore thanks to Proof of stake software. the real scam coins are the miner coins....cos miners make you believe they give a usefuil service...when infact it's now a total waste (of resources and money). and they jump in in all IPO threads calling them scam. they want to safeguard their current "non job" of miners. I have no interest in paying lazy gits miners for processing fees, mantaining system stability and mining new coins when new proof of stake software can do all that without them. investing is a more legitimate job than the current crypto mining industry.
whatever your opinion may be NXT works as intended and it is what the dev said it would be  when he announced it.  the NXT developer said he would deliver X ...and delivered exactly X . you may not like X.....but you have no right to call it a scam.

about the OP and  eMunie .....eMunie has verified beta testers and screenshots (maybe a video would be nice seeing it in action)....i don't care in any way what furseleers past is....he can be even the biggest criminal the wolrd has ever seen ....but if he delivers a good working technology which is better than what is now available,.....that is all i care about.
do we know anything about satoshi, sunny king etc? no ...nor we care.
if he will deliver a good product.....the first thing I would do is sue you. one thing is to raise awareness or asking question.....another thing is calling emunie a scam without any real evidence as of yet.
your unconditional public beta request is unrealistic.....but i'm sure dan could invite someone of the mods of bitcointalk to beta test to verify that there's indeed a product in development. i think that would put some of the slander at rest

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:18:55 AM

Lol. OP exposed.
Hansen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 02:20:07 AM

Because of such accusations you should be banned from Bitcointalk.

You're an idiot. And so are you Visin, and unprofessional idiot (or professional idiot, take your pick).

Anyways, this thread is here to stay, please feel free to bump it at your leisure.

It took you exactly 13 minutes to lie. What you said 13 mins before posting the quote above: "I'll leave it at that..."
Not a good reputation.

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
Co- Founder of Radix http://www.radix.global
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 02:22:41 AM

Let's see how he responds.

You're already getting a glimpse at how eMu management handles facts. By throwing hissyfits and presumptuous accusations that have no merit.

na just talking about how you guys talk to each other. your info is more than interesting as I wanted to invest in EMU, I mean the concept sounds good. But I'm not interested in scams... so thx. time and this thread will show what's true, anyway good to have that infos NOW Smiley

If you saw a person mugging another person on the street and then you caught and confronted them, you wouldn't get heated? I wouldn't even let them speak a word before they were laying on the floor face down.

Ha!!! I just noticed LeoC is a noob - Activity: 28, NSA or not I have to say, he's a bit of a Dickhead!!!

Noob or not... your sig tells me you're a ponzi promoting schill douche. Tongue

Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:48:45 AM

Well its about time I done this as regular responses aren't cutting it, below I will be listing Cossakman aka. Maet (the guy who sends this 'anonymous information' to people on BTT LOL)

He does a lot of private messages on our forum to our members, which they report to me because his is an ass. So there are a ton of private messages to go through. This is about to be a big wall of text, so read it if you want, or move along. You are about to see what kind of guy he really is...

Cossakman: I don't have any active warnings on my profile.  They gave me two for FUD.  The first was ages ago when I said a 51% attack can still happen with a branching system on one machine through macros and multiple clients (the post was deleted by EID and then I was warned by him, seems a bit over the top).

Then I was given one yesterday for sending "eMunie is a scam" messages to newbies, it took them two whole weeks to catch me and that warning was only for 24 hours.   The warnings don't even exist anymore.

Person 1: Hi, Maet:
I cannot find the source of the 600 BTC you mentioned. Do you have any link so I can confirm Dan has collected 600 BTC from beta testers. As far as I know, it's free to be a beta tester. Yes, I applied when the thread was titled as 'slot full' and have not received any reply yet.

Maet: Did you see the link I provided?
There was 600 BTC 'invested' into the presale.  Whatever the hell that means.

Practically no one gets admitted into the beta and, honestly, I don't think there's more than 20 or 25 beta testers.  Raising 600 BTC is an excessive number - doesn't matter if it was in November / December or back in June when Bitcoin was $100 to $200.  No one invests $60K into a beta, let alone $600K.  Mastercoin had a very public sale and it only raised the equivalent of $450K before November.  NxT barely got any investments (hence the accusation of it being a scam coin).

Cossakman: So what do you think I should or we do?
We either destroy eMunie or we could blackmail Daniel in giving us stuff. I am putting that last option as a hypothetical.

Private Message Title - Congratulations Beta Tester
Sorry to disappoint with the thread title. eMunie is a lot of scam and, if you take the time to see the links, you would agree with me. This information will be posted on Bitcointalk during the Presale.

-------------------------------------------

The private messages go on and on and on, same FUD different day.
My favorite private message is how he wants to blackmail Dan to get free stuff. LOL, and they try to say eMunie is a scam. psch.

This is first of many that will come regarding 'anonymous' information. I didn't want it to come to this, but what can you expect from such a scammy user?

-Visin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:01:16 AM

So in a few words.

Fuserleer (Lead of eMunie) used to be a big scammer, this is pretty much a fact from the evidence in this forum.

Now the question is, has he reformed himself? What made him change? Is it even possible to do a heist on this scale?
Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:04:03 AM

So in a few words.

Fuserleer (Lead of eMunie) used to be a big scammer, this is pretty much a fact from the evidence in this forum.

There is no piece of evidence whatsoever. If you follow the links you will see that the accusations are made up. I've reported the OP already.

Radix - just imagine
Bebopzzz

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:28:43 AM

eMunie guys are straight up pathetic
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:36:05 AM

eMunites are a bunch of tards, imho.

Cossak,

My man! I can not thank you enough for helping the eMunie cause by bringing us so much good press. These hilarious threads boost our new sign ups every time you run one. Is there any way you can keep this up, say once a week at least till we launch?

For services rendered we are willing to pay you 9001 BTC out of the scam fund assuming our market saturation meets its goal. Heres to keeping our fingers crossed!

xoxoxo

billotronic

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
doitnow

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:37:06 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 08:30:13 PM by doitnow

Seriously WTF with this guy?? even if he made personal vendetta against eMunie project he should STFU after few his posts and LET PEOPLE DECIDE for themselves. He seems to be mentally deficient..
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:43:24 AM

I think people are waking up to the idea that NXT is the only real contender to BTC.

extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:07:59 AM

what a psycho-troll.....
and gotta love his "demands"
one of the most appealing things about emunie is that it offers greater anonymity and he demands for investors to give their real name??? big LOL
a public beta?  I hope emunie will only put out the client to the masses when ready and polished and not a day before. putting out an unfinished buggy temp client like NXt put many people off, especially the less tech savvy. nxt client is improving now and I'm sticking with it ...but many have already ran scared from it and will be difficult to make them return and try the new clients.
emunie proposes itself as being easy to use.....so it needs to be a polished release when it goes public.
btw the white paper , more screenshots, videos etc are all planned if you read the emunie forums. keep in mind pre-sale has not even started.
I keep checking their forum and obviously wanna see more before i put a penny in pre-sale...but there's no evidence that it is a scam as of yet....and the little I've seen looks promising.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:09:30 AM

I think people are waking up to the idea that NXT is the only real contender to BTC.

+1
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:15:13 AM

More people are willing to empty their bank account on next generation coins that brings new innovative features to the market.  XCP counter party has burnt almost 500 BTC within days. I don't understand how Emunie can be a scam when there's a client that's already working and tested by beta tester.  If you have doubts about Emunie don't invest in the presale wait until it's fully launched.
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:20:59 AM

What worries me about emunie is the fact that new emunie will be created to keep the price stable.

This may be OK with me, but where does the money go to when new emunie is created and sold?

What scared me also is that any talk about this on the forum has moderators yelling about how you can't talk about it. Others also told me that it was said you will not get rich on this coin.

What I can see is that the original creator will pocket the pre-sale money, then they will also pocket the money when new coins are sold onto the market.

Yes, I heard some of the newly generated coins (maybe 50%) will go to the people already holding them, but what about the other 50%?

Simply put, this was created to put money into the original developers pockets. Maybe you can make some, but half or more will go to the developers.

However, you guys better do your homework here because they are very strict on the forum about people talking about this stuff. Seems like they want to silence and hide it as they know they are setting up to take a lot of money from you guys, and intend to take it also through selling newly made coins after the pre-purchase. They will get all pre-sales money, and at least 50% of after sales money from what I can read. Could be even worse.

To me it is not 100% scam, they won't be running out the door with your money. But they are scamming you by taking all your pre-sale money for what they claim are development costs. We all know how much it costs to develop these coins, close to nothing. They also will scam you guys out of new coins generated to keep the price stable. They sell them and keep at least half of the money.

I liked this coin and even wrote that it had a fair distribution in other posts here on bitcointalk in the past. However, I wonder what is up and I don't like the forum banning talks about how the currency will be price controlled and where the money will go. Again, do your homework before throwing down money.

I am not saying this is a scam coin, it is just that I don't really understand it fully yet and also any talk about how the new emunie will be split up is banned on the forum. I had other good sources tell me they were skeptical also. Do your homework. This coin will not work like a bitcoin. It will be price stabilized so it will always be say 10 cents a coin. New coins will have to be made if demand makes the coin higher than 10 cents. Money from newly purchased coins does not flow back fully to the investors.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:27:49 AM

eMunites are a bunch of tards, imho.

Cossak,

My man! I can not thank you enough for helping the eMunie cause by bringing us so much good press. These hilarious threads boost our new sign ups every time you run one. Is there any way you can keep this up, say once a week at least till we launch?

For services rendered we are willing to pay you 9001 BTC out of the scam fund assuming our market saturation meets its goal. Heres to keeping our fingers crossed!

xoxoxo

billotronic

weakest argument so far
cremstopper

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:28:04 AM

What worries me about emunie is the fact that new emunie will be created to keep the price stable.

This may be OK with me, but where does the money go to when new emunie is created and sold?

What scared me also is that any talk about this on the forum has moderators yelling about how you can't talk about it. Others also told me that it was said you will not get rich on this coin.

What I can see is that the original creator will pocket the pre-sale money, then they will also pocket the money when new coins are sold onto the market.

Yes, I heard some of the newly generated coins (maybe 50%) will go to the people already holding them, but what about the other 50%?

Simply put, this was created to put money into the original developers pockets. Maybe you can make some, but half or more will go to the developers.

However, you guys better do your homework here because they are very strict on the forum about people talking about this stuff. Seems like they want to silence and hide it as they know they are setting up to take a lot of money from you guys, and intend to take it also through selling newly made coins after the pre-purchase. They will get all pre-sales money, and at least 50% of after sales money from what I can read. Could be even worse.

To me it is not 100% scam, they won't be running out the door with your money. But they are scamming you by taking all your pre-sale money for what they claim are development costs. We all know how much it costs to develop these coins, close to nothing. They also will scam you guys out of new coins generated to keep the price stable. They sell them and keep at least half of the money.

I liked this coin and even wrote that it had a fair distribution in other posts here on bitcointalk in the past. However, I wonder what is up and I don't like the forum banning talks about how the currency will be price controlled and where the money will go. Again, do your homework before throwing down money.

I am not saying this is a scam coin, it is just that I don't really understand it fully yet and also any talk about how the new emunie will be split up is banned on the forum. I had other good sources tell me they were skeptical also. Do your homework. This coin will not work like a bitcoin. It will be price stabilized so it will always be say 10 cents a coin. New coins will have to be made if demand makes the coin higher than 10 cents. Money from newly purchased coins does not flow back fully to the investors.

I would like to know if that ^ is true.

NEM
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:35:51 AM

lol i don't know about emunie, but biggest scam is already in action its NXT - 100% premined and owned by 71 man.
LOL, even if they "bought" them, going through risk - IT'S DOESN'T CHANGE nothing, few people have ALLl premine. they bought this? who fucks?
The result is the same - the market is totally under their control, they give to public little amount of their huge stakes - then pump and dump the price and turn back all coins at cheap price that before they "gave" to investors. LOL.

They are arrogant enough to say its not true. NXT - biggest scam ever. Even if those 71 people are invested the money and "bought" all premine from genesys block, the distribution of 100% of coins to only 71 people - automatically turns it in scam scheme. it was big mistake do distribution in this way, and now this people ahah telling us that they "giveaway" large amount - then i see when they pumped and dumped and bought back their coins for cheap price. I saw incredibly big walls that were only to make "fear" and never were for long. So that were their manipulation. 71 lucky people scam entire community. and community is blind.

Try to tell me that i lost the train,yeah big scam train. ahah, better i be honest than big asshole that scam people. and i didnt loose nothing, bought when it was cheap - already sold. don't like it. we are enough scammed in the real world with dollar, now we starting to use scam NXT as 2-nd gen. damn
most dumb post i ever read in my life.
crypto is a technology.
were facebook, google and twitter a scam? less than 5 people owned facebook shares....and look how many own them now.
and btw NXt is already right now more distributed than bitcoin was in its first 2 months.
bitcoin wasn't widely distributed in its origin....very few ppl knew of its launch......only feckless unemployed ppl playing world of warcraft or taking drugs got wind of it....early miners were few....early miners got tons  ...and now noone can mine anything at all without massive investments in asic. and after 5 years  less than 1000 ppl own more than 50% of total bitcoins. not widely distributed at all.
 i'd rather invest directly in an IPo and pay directly the developers  than pay miners which are not even needed anymore thanks to Proof of stake software. the real scam coins are the miner coins....cos miners make you believe they give a usefuil service...when infact it's now a total waste (of resources and money). and they jump in in all IPO threads calling them scam. they want to safeguard their current "non job" of miners. I have no interest in paying lazy gits miners for processing fees, mantaining system stability and mining new coins when new proof of stake software can do all that without them. investing is a more legitimate job than the current crypto mining industry.
whatever your opinion may be NXT works as intended and it is what the dev said it would be  when he announced it.  the NXT developer said he would deliver X ...and delivered exactly X . you may not like X.....but you have no right to call it a scam.

about the OP and  eMunie .....eMunie has verified beta testers and screenshots (maybe a video would be nice seeing it in action)....i don't care in any way what furseleers past is....he can be even the biggest criminal the wolrd has ever seen ....but if he delivers a good working technology which is better than what is now available,.....that is all i care about.
do we know anything about satoshi, sunny king etc? no ...nor we care.
if he will deliver a good product.....the first thing I would do is sue you. one thing is to raise awareness or asking question.....another thing is calling emunie a scam without any real evidence as of yet.
your unconditional public beta request is unrealistic.....but i'm sure dan could invite someone of the mods of bitcointalk to beta test to verify that there's indeed a product in development. i think that would put some of the slander at rest

I'm afraid I have a very strong bias against NXT for personal reasons. I was planning to invest, thought investment deadline was January 3, had door slammed in my face when I went to go do so while someone else was allowed in. I was waiting for Mastercoin to go back up, was watching NXT thread on bitcointalk. After a pause in activity, a message was posted that they were going ahead. I double checked original post of project, saw it was ambiguous about actual end date of investment round. I posted a message asking for clarification of actual due date, got response that they'll check with project founder to find out when the deadline is, then I saw another post 8 hours later that BTC coins had been moved from address, no more investment was accepted, but they were allowing BTC that was deposited after BTC coins were moved but but before post announcing close of investment.

early termination of NXT funding round:

Can we still join in between now and January 3? I haven't really seen any clear definition of a deadline.

I'm waiting for the answer. BCNext reads this thread.

Some changes in the plan:

1. Fundraising is over. That last 1 BTC, sent after the 2nd marking transaction, will be accepted but no more deposits should be made.
2. Nxt will be launched earlier than on the 3rd of January, right after the final test.
3. New Nxt users r supposed to be attracted by selling NXT and distributing via Nxt Faucet.
4. Messaging feature will be released later to avoid situation when somebody attempts to bloat the blockchain making it too huge for newcomers.

BTW we need one more bootstrapping server, coz 2 servers is not enough.
So, if I understand this correctly:

1) the main dev (BCNext) no longer posts directly to this thread but you purport to communicate with him and speak for him about the project, something we can't confirm,
2) the deadline for contributing BTC to acquire Nxt, which was originally described as being open until the genesis block was approved by the community sometimes at least a month from now, is now suddenly declared over with no advance warning; and
3) the BTC that were already sent to acquire Nxt, which the main dev (BCNext) promised earlier in this thread not to touch until the genesis block was generated, have now been moved.

To me, this is like posted hours on business having a sale being 8-5, I see lights go off from their back office across the street at 1 PM, I call to see if they're closing early, if so, when, get voicemail and leave message, get a call later back at 2 PM saying they'll check with owner to see if closing, then get another call at 3 PM saying yes, they closed at 2:30 and the sale is over and I'm out of luck, then I find out that someone else who slid a check under the door at 2:45 after it was closed got to buy at the sale price.

I thought this was pretty crappy treatment of a potential investor. If this is how they treat people, I suspect their lack of social skills and flakey approach to business will eventually doom their project. I'm amazed at how much it has gone up in value with only the release of a buggy, partially closed source client.

The initial intro of NXT had some weird drama, there was no white paper, and very ambiguous definition of the project and the funding schedule. It doesn't seem at all professional and the initial funding round only raised 21 BTC. Any additional development will have to be volunteer or stakeholders offering bounties. So far, the development has been a one man band. There has been a lot of 3rd party development, with an ecosystem quickly evolving.

The upside of NXT is if such a crap project could have this kind of success, then a well thought out, documented, and beta tested project with equitable opportunity for all investors, developers, and other participants should be able to do even better. eMunie seems to be such a project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: