Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Stabilising?  (Read 662 times)
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

The price is still stable for now and yes bitcoin will have a big effect on the price of altcoins and the crypto market, and hopefully this increase will continue until next month, because I see the market has weakened a bit, I hope the emphasis will happen and back pumped.
I previously Plankton Bitcoin will not be able to influence the prices of the crypto currency. What a connection between these I can not understand. If we talk about the etherium, then because of the payment for the transaction, the price of the etherium can affect, but I can not say about Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

As expected, stabilization of bitcoin prices occurred after April 10. The fact that Soros, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds joined the investment
in crypto-currencies suggests that the price of bitcoin and capitalization of cryptomarket will grow in the near future.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Base on the price movement recorded on the graph, we can see a constant fall and rise of bitcoin's market price. We can't really say if it is really stabilizing its market cap and price that way. At least, today, we can see that bitcoin's market price is moving upwards already and i am hoping that this uptrend will be stable for a couple of months.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

As expected, stabilization of bitcoin prices occurred after April 10. The fact that Soros, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds joined the investment
in crypto-currencies suggests that the price of bitcoin and capitalization of cryptomarket will grow in the near future.
Firstly, it wasn't expected at all. If we had to believe the majority of the people here, the market wasn't bottomed out yet, where people were even speculating about the price to dip under the $5000 mark.

Secondly, we don't know for sure whether or not the by you mentioned wealthy entities are actually investing in crypto already. People just assume they have or will do, but nothing this far hints at that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not discarding the possibility of them having invested already, but I'm also realistic enough to understand that without solid proof, something hasn't actually happened yet. It is however bullish though.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Base on the price movement recorded on the graph, we can see a constant fall and rise of bitcoin's market price. We can't really say if it is really stabilizing its market cap and price that way. At least, today, we can see that bitcoin's market price is moving upwards already and i am hoping that this uptrend will be stable for a couple of months.

We have seen what the bottom was these past months, and it is growing up from there again.
Accompanied by drops of course, but definitely becoming more stabile again.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Of course, the current situation is very pleasing that Bitcoin is beginning to stabilize. But it seems to me that so only the price of Bitcoin will reach a good limit, then many users will immediately rush to sell, To avoid losses in the next fall. This can cause a new market collapse.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.

Yes. Stabilizing now after  the long correction happened for almost 100 plus days causing more than 60 percent of loss to the crypto values. But look at last 10 days growth. The first spike of $1000 occured in one hour. The good thing is that the amount just stayed stable growing and falling between few hundreds. Today it almost brushed $9000. Hope to see the same trend in upcoming days.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

yes for now this bitcoin is stable,  lately the price of bitcoin is still vulnerable to price 8k to 10k and likely to rise the price of bitcoin(bullish) due to the demand of bitcoin that many opposite with the procurement of bitcoin and its many transactions in bitcoin and may reach 12k ago whether bitcoin will always be stable? I think it's hard to stabilize bitcoin always but still can.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.
No, the bitcoin price is not stabilizing and this is just a market crash which have taken much longer than it usually does for the recovery of price and from my experience this will take a few more months to recover the previous highs.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

No, the bitcoin price is not stabilizing and this is just a market crash which have taken much longer than it usually does for the recovery of price and from my experience this will take a few more months to recover the previous highs.
Right,  what is happening with the bitcoin price is nowhere near stabilization.  I do really think that the word stable is not for bitcoin.  It had been established from the start that bitcoin and other cryptos are volatile.  For years,  we have seen the prices jumping from different prices and fluctuating down or up.  Hoping for the prices to be stable is like hoping for nothing and besides the volatility is where we get profit.  We just have to understand and learn how to make profit despite the volatility.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

The worst is behind - this is my thought. Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are ready to start their fastest race ever. Waiting.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

I think it feels pretty much stabilized in its volatility. Every time it ups and downs returning points are getting nearer to each other. I expect to see it generally stabilizing around 9k fully and start increasing constantly.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Bitcoin is currently stable between the market values ranging from 7k dollar to 9k dollar and this is the stable price which is constantly shifting between these values. This seems like a stable price which is stable below 10k dollar and according to the market of Bitcoin this is a very low price. Buying coins in this market will benefit you and this market encourages more number of people to invest which will be the key to a future’s stable price.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

Surely there is no way that it could be stabilize since we have a decentralized market. We are not in the bull run yet, so it means that bitcoin price not in the move for another spike. We have just to wait and see moving market in the 3rd quarter same thing happen in previous years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: