Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: No coins and needing to buy back in  (Read 2968 times)
pbody (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:07:49 PM

Hoping someone else is in my situation so we can share anxiety.

I sold at 950 last week taking a small profit (for bitcoin/ insanely awesome profit for the rest, 20%) so I can buy more coins. I keep waiting for a dip to the 700s so I can get more coins. I can afford to invest about 5 coins at that rate. I almost bought in the 500s but whatever , 'shuld, culda wulda'.

Keep waiting, now Im tempted to buy the next dip to the 800s.

I have 'bitcoin paranoid' which is a great android app that sends alerts when the price goes up at whatever percentage you set it to. So Im on top of the price all day long and can instantly buy at anytime.

Anyone in the same boat have a buy back plan?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

I sold some of my coins at 900 last week have regretted it ever since. Mind you, I made a HUGE profit but I'd rather have my coins. Anyhow, I believe bitcoin prices will flucture around the 900 +/- 100 for the near future. And I don't think it will ever go below 700; I'm sure bears will jump in and scream that double-digits are not only possible but will come soon, don't believe them, they just want you to sell your coins so they can pick them up cheap.

FYI, I don't believe in HODL strategy 100%, there's room for trading if you ever hope to increase your HODLings.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:24:00 PM

You can't predict the bottom.  

You should of placed bids as the price moved down.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:25:35 PM

pbody, here's what I do when I speculate on where the price would go - set a buy order , better yet several, based on where you think the price would go. don't adjust them on emotion. just leave them be.

right now, if I was in your situation, I'd buy 1 coin right away and set buy orders for 1 coin at 950, 900, 850, 800 (gox). free advice so do with it as you want.

i am satoshi
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

We may float more or less sideways for a few days, then again we might pop up over 1000 and do the same... I think we will be going over 1,000 for good a little sooner than towards the end of the month (my previous prediction. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!  Smiley

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:39:27 PM

Just look at the triangles and PPMY-12 analysis, both say buy in at 777.  I would shoot for 791 just to give you slack in the trapezoidal parameters.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
traderCJ

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:46:01 PM

You can't win them all.  Remember, the gains last weekend were erased early last week.  One should be very skeptical of huge surges like this over a weekend.  Be patient, all it takes are a few bad news days and the price will be back where you want it (or lower).  China is still highly unpredictable at this point.  The current price assumes a continued positive reception from US regulators and a neutral stance from China.  If Bitcoin truly threatens power structures, we should expect a more negative regulatory outlook worldwide.  This will be balanced to some degree by more business adoption.  Over time I believe the adoption rate will considerably counteract regulatory pressure on the price.  In the short term, however, expect massive corrections.  Picture a large exchange being shut down due to pressure on local authorities, for instance.  Plenty of things can go wrong.  In the longer term, Bitcoin will have to adjust to technical problems.  A hard fork or attempted double spending is guaranteed as mining power becomes consolidated or other unforseen problems arise.  The infrastructure will adjust, but there will be a massive price correction.  Be patient and profit from these corrections.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:57:25 PM

You can't win them all.  Remember, the gains last weekend were erased early last week.  One should be very skeptical of huge surges like this over a weekend.  Be patient, all it takes are a few bad news days and the price will be back where you want it (or lower).  China is still highly unpredictable at this point.  The current price assumes a continued positive reception from US regulators and a neutral stance from China.  If Bitcoin truly threatens power structures, we should expect a more negative regulatory outlook worldwide.  This will be balanced to some degree by more business adoption.  Over time I believe the adoption rate will considerably counteract regulatory pressure on the price.  In the short term, however, expect massive corrections.  Picture a large exchange being shut down due to pressure on local authorities, for instance.  Plenty of things can go wrong.  In the longer term, Bitcoin will have to adjust to technical problems.  A hard fork or attempted double spending is guaranteed as mining power becomes consolidated or other unforseen problems arise.  The infrastructure will adjust, but there will be a massive price correction.  Be patient and profit from these corrections.

I believe you may be painting a slighty too bleak picture there.

1. We haven't really had a huge surge this weekend. It's been quite measured. Look at the day chart - we have not surged in the same way as last weekend; we are actually back to following the trend that has been steady for over three weeks now.

2. China is looking less and less bad as the days go on. It is looking increasingly likely that as long as Bitcoin doesn't blow up too quickly they will let it continue (backed up by sources in China). The January 31 deadline has been talked about so much people have got used to it. Who knows but my bet is it will be an anti-climax on the day.

3. At the moment there is no reason to believe that the US will change its remarkably positive stance. Lawmakers and authorities are scrambling to make a place for Bitcoin in the mainstream.

4. The exchanges are doing a lot of work to conform to demands from authorities. Have a look at this thread in service discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406908.0 Bitstamp for example is getting clients new and old to go through considerable KYC processes. Some people complain but why are they doing this? Because they are in for the long term and want to stick around as a big player on the exchange scene.

5. A hard fork or attempted double spending is not guaranteed at all. On the contrary I think people are working together to improve the security of the network.

You speak of "massive corrections" but I happen to think we do not need a correction. The China bubble is in fact a bump on the uptrend for 2014. I think in 2014 we will see the end of fast adrenalin-pumped run ups like we have seen in the past, and instead watch strong consistent growth with spikes here and there.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:11:22 PM

I am 50/50 and feel your pain. We'll I've been 50/50 for the past 2 weeks. It's very frustrating because I'm always on the wrong side of the market - I always should have either bought or sold and instead of making a fortune I'm just sitting around. Anyways don't panic - there's always going to be another FUD. There's probably another one in the works now, and when Huobi gets shut down that's sure to be entertaining. The problem is when this FUD comes, you'll probably believe in it. It'll be the FUD of all FUDs just like every other FUD, and you wont act. Then the price will shoot up again and you'll still have no coins, left waiting for yet another FUD. It's going to take some balls to get back in this market, however you do it. Good luck.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:16:09 PM

That's what you get when you SODL when you should have HODL.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
traderCJ

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:31:12 PM

1. We haven't really had a huge surge this weekend. It's been quite measured. Look at the day chart - we have not surged in the same way as last weekend; we are actually back to following the trend that has been steady for over three weeks now.

2. China is looking less and less bad as the days go on. It is looking increasingly likely that as long as Bitcoin doesn't blow up too quickly they will let it continue (backed up by sources in China). The January 31 deadline has been talked about so much people have got used to it. Who knows but my bet is it will be an anti-climax on the day.

3. At the moment there is no reason to believe that the US will change its remarkably positive stance. Lawmakers and authorities are scrambling to make a place for Bitcoin in the mainstream.

4. The exchanges are doing a lot of work to conform to demands from authorities. Have a look at this thread in service discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406908.0 Bitstamp for example is getting clients new and old to go through considerable KYC processes. Some people complain but why are they doing this? Because they are in for the long term and want to stick around as a big player on the exchange scene.

5. A hard fork or attempted double spending is not guaranteed at all. On the contrary I think people are working together to improve the security of the network.

You speak of "massive corrections" but I happen to think we do not need a correction. The China bubble is in fact a bump on the uptrend for 2014. I think in 2014 we will see the end of fast adrenalin-pumped run ups like we have seen in the past, and instead watch strong consistent growth with spikes here and there.

1.  Well 830 to 890 over 24 hours leading into the weekend isn't what I could call measured, but who knows.

2.  China.  Ask yourself this: Would you be terribly surprised if BTC China, Huobi, etc all closed before the 31st?  Honestly, I wouldn't.  The Chinese gov't will curb stomp anyone who they perceive as a threat to their control over the people.  All I'm saying is, we shouldn't take their continued presence for granted.

3.  I'm surprised at the warm reception by the US Gov.  I see it as short term positive, long term negative.  Why?  I speculate that their stance will change .. or it will remain positive but they will work behind the scenes to undermine confidence.  I know that's a bit of a tinfoil hat theory, but I am skeptical that a government which relies on the sanctity of their fiat would embrace a technology designed to erode that sanctity.  The only counter argument I have heard which resonates is that they see bitcoin as a new source of economic traction.  Maybe, but you'd think they have more to lose than gain by people switching to an alternate currency.

4.  It's good to see the exchanges shoring up their legal compliance, however, consider how much sway Slovenia has over the stability of Bitcoin at the moment.

5.  Not sure about this.  If someone has a vested interest in crushing Bitcoin, all they need to do is coerce those who run mining pools into bad behavior.  If history proves anything, those with power will eventually become corrupted.  The only way to fight this is to rely on transparent, unbreakable, unbendable protocols.

To sum it up, I don't like having to rely on humans behaving a certain way to ensure that my wealth will be secure (whether that be banks, law enforcement or miners).  The reason I posted this was to reassure this guy that at least there is one guy (me) who thinks we will dip low enough for him to re-enter at what he considers a good price.
pbody (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:33:34 PM

I'm sure bears will jump in and scream that double-digits are not only possible but will come soon, don't believe them, they just want you to sell your coins so they can pick them up cheap.

So far listening to bears has cost me money. Not to blame, but I was heavily basing this last decision to sell on rptiella's comments. They seemed logical and he is longterm bullish, though very bearish this last week. I sold thinking any money I lose would be insurance for a price drop to 300 which is what a lot were saying a couple days ago.

Im going to wait for 950 again and then start buying in. My previous lesson was "never buy back in for more than you sold" and there is no reason to think we will go to Mars yet, with some of the uncertainty. Feb may be a different story. I think it was a month after silk road that the price went to the Moon...

I am a hodler by nature. I am just trying to get 10 coins but can only afford 5 at the moment so Im trying to speculate. As a result I may end up with 3 coins. Wish I had more I can risk losing, but that's the reality of situation. At least for the next few weeks.

One things for sure is that the lesson I have been learning on trading from this forum have far outweighed all the forex schools I completed in the past (forex trading without actually using real money). You cant beat the lessons learned when playing on the field with others and seeing what works and doesnt work for different people. So far I have learned that a bear attitude is a losing one. This is true in life as well.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
traderCJ

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:36:59 PM

So far listening to bears has cost me money. Not to blame, but I was heavily basing this last decision to sell on rptiella's comments. They seemed logical and he is longterm bullish, though very bearish this last week. I sold thinking any money I lose would be insurance for a price drop to 300 which is what a lot were saying a couple days ago.

rptiella is consistently wrong with his predictions.  He's one of those people I usually bet against in my personal trading.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:35:23 AM

Just grow some balls and buy in and hodl. Yes there is a chance we will bounce off 1000 (stamp) again, but there is imo a bigger chance we go through this time and a lot higher. The window of opportunity is getting shorter and the upside risk is increasing each passing day. There's no time to wait for China to sort its shit out.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4481

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:39:55 AM

Just grow some balls and buy in and hodl.

+1
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

pbody, here's what I do when I speculate on where the price would go - set a buy order , better yet several, based on where you think the price would go. don't adjust them on emotion. just leave them be.

right now, if I was in your situation, I'd buy 1 coin right away and set buy orders for 1 coin at 950, 900, 850, 800 (gox). free advice so do with it as you want.

+1

I second piramida's advice: buy 1 coin today, set a sequence of bids at lower prices, and then walk away.  I'd also keep a little fiat stash to double-down in case we do crash into the 500s - 600s during the next FUD attack. 

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

Patience can be rewarded. Wait until bitcoin sells off with daily volume greater than 80000 on bitstamp like on 2013-12-17 with StochRSI < 20. Then buy to get the best price. Price may very well be under $600 on that day, maybe not. No one has a crystal ball.

TERA

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:08:00 AM

Patience can be rewarded. Wait until bitcoin sells off with daily volume greater than 80000 on bitstamp like on 2013-12-17 with StochRSI < 20. Then buy to get the best price. Price may very well be under $600 on that day, maybe not. No one has a crystal ball.

There was also 140,000 volume on btce. That was insane. And that with WITH China stepping in and leading the recovery.
hyphymikey

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:55:27 AM

If it hasn't dipped before the 31st, buy back in then, there is still a good chance of a drop before then.

If we reach ATH before the 31st, buy back in, as the train will be departing with or without you.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:18:46 AM

For the most part when I've taken some money off the table I never look back. Usually invest into other things of value. Even if the price goes against me, profit is profit.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:40:36 AM

My previous lesson was "never buy back in for more than you sold"

Well, this is a plain wrong lesson, there are only two lessons in bitcoin trading and they are "never sell below what you bought" and "never sell all". Ask Edward50, he's still waiting for $1 coins. Remember, there is always one point in time when any price X becomes history, don't gamble.

i am satoshi
samjtemp

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:39:39 AM

I've made some decent money playing the markets winning more than I lose but honestly isn't the best way to spend one's time.

It would be better to invest in some kind of business or skill that earns bitcoin and other alt coins. The demand is HUGE for anyone who wants to step into the game. Your looking at much more stable returns and don't have to find yourself in the unpleasant situation of "betting against the success of bitcoin" selling at the top and praying the price goes down at the desired buy-in price.

Any 12 year old with some basic HTML skills could run a business in digital coins right now. Assuming they aren't already running a botnet from my gaming computer. Persistent Little *#$#@ aren't they?
pheaonix

Activity: 392

http://casinobitco.in/ A+ customer support

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:28:13 PM

you shouldn't be surprised at US being lenient when it comes to bitcoin. US dominates because of our craftiness and abusing technology, which btc allows for perfectly. if a golden goose turned up on your front porch, you wouldn't turn it away. once the profits become large enough i am sure we will see attempts to tax it.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
traderCJ

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:45:47 PM

pbody, did you get your 'teh cheep' coins? Smiley
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:41:41 AM

If you can hold long, and believe in the true potential and long term value of bitcoin, then the price now (even in the $800s), should still be very cheap in comparison to where you are hoping it's at in 1,2, or more years from now...
hyphymikey

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:21:02 AM

You should be able to get cheap coins this week. Buying power is out of fuel and the whole China situation will bring the price down.
pbody (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:28:16 AM

I've made some decent money playing the markets winning more than I lose but honestly isn't the best way to spend one's time.

It would be better to invest in some kind of business or skill that earns bitcoin and other alt coins. The demand is HUGE for anyone who wants to step into the game.

I understand what you are saying but I have been having a blast participating in this forum and daytrading all day while at my cubicle job at a biotech company.

I make guitars, so I am going to build a site that excepts bitcoin for my guitars. Any other business ideas that you can share? I cant think of anything though I know they are out there.

pbody (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:30:52 AM

You should be able to get cheap coins this week. Buying power is out of fuel and the whole China situation will bring the price down.

I'm with you here. Im patiently waiting. One reason I think I will make a good trader is because I have the patience. We'll see.

TERA

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:31:29 AM

At first I thought "here it is my FUD of all FUDs again. I'll probably kick myself if I don't buy, again". But now the TA is starting to get really, really bad.
traderCJ

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:36:09 AM

At first I thought "here it is my FUD of all FUDs again. I'll probably kick myself if I don't buy, again". But now the TA is starting to get really, really bad.

Explain.
TERA

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:39:18 AM

Explain.
The price has no longer been following the trendline for days now, and the 6 hour E/MA has crossed down for the first time since the crash.
pbody (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

I just bought 1 at 800 and I will be buying more after chillin out for a day or two and watching what happens. So far so good. Hopefully my measly 3500 investment (when done buying) will snowball into much more in the years to come.

pbody (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:32:15 AM

Luckily I only got 1 at 800, just in case it went to Mars... I'm starting to think about now is the time to buy more. My target is 300. Thots?

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:04:33 AM

Luckily I only got 1 at 800, just in case it went to Mars... I'm starting to think about now is the time to buy more. My target is 300. Thots?

I cashed out at 750.... gonna buy at 380, I think 300 is right on the mark but dont count on it!!
you may see a reversal at 400-500, then go for it.
have some cheep orders in.
thats my 2 cents.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: