Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fully Automated Profit Sharing Software That Supports Bitcoin and Other AltCoins  (Read 81 times)
wizziweb (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

If you are looking to run a profit sharing program where you share business profit with your customer base, here is a software that you may be interested in

http://2gosoft.com/2g-adshare.php

USE CASE 1: PROFIT SHARING IN CRYPTO TRADING COMPANY

1. Setup trading contracts from admin panel
2. Customers invest a certain amount in your trading pool
3. Trade daily and declare profit or loss by entering this amount in admin panel
4. Software distributes profit to customer according to the set formula in admin panel
5. Customers continue to share in your trading profit until their contract expires

USE CASE 2: PROFIT SHARING IN ADVERTISING NETWORK COMPANY

1. Setup advertising contracts from admin panel (Each advertising contracts come with ads credit which can be used to promote ads on your website)
2. Customers buys advertising contracts and gets ads credit
3. Other clients in need for advertising also buy advertising (Just ad credits or ad contracts) from your website which brings in income
4. Profit from sale of ad credits is recorded in a reserve pool and is shared between all contract holders and admin according to the formula set in admin panel

MANY MORE USE CASES AVAILABLE INCLUDING CUSTOMIZATION TO FIT CLIENT REQUIREMENT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND HAVE QUESTIONS, I CAN ANSWER THEM ON THIS THREAD OR YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.2gosoft.com TO INITIATE A CHAT. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wizziweb (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

UP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: