Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: APPLE hails Bitcoin  (Read 480 times)
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

APPLE founder STEVE WOZNIAK hails Bitcoin as ‘NEXT MAJOR IT REVOLUTION’  Grin Cheesy
He actually said :'' There is a certain finite amount of bitcoin that can ever exist,Gold gets mined and mined and mined. Maybe there’s a finite amount of gold in the world, but cryptocurrency is even more mathematical and regulated and nobody can change mathematics.”

What do you think guys ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Flattered. He said something similar about the ETHER also calling it as Apple of Crypto currency. May be he is secret investor of the crypto currency as well and who knows one of the biggest whale in the market. Lolz.

Anyways, if words are coming out the popular figure and if thats positive one then its actually good thing about the crypto currency. However they shovel be more dominating one as to affect the market directly. After the article was published on the same, crypto currencies did not move at all may be they did not synched with us properly or at the right time.

But lets take it as good news and hail the cyrpot's.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

I think it's great when we have prominent people speaking up in support of Bitcoin and other crypto's.

With all the FUD coming from the banking/financial industry it's great to have people like this creating anti-FUD.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

Link: APPLE FOUNDER STEVE WOZNIAK HAILS BITCOIN AND BLOCKCHAIN AS ‘NEXT MAJOR IT REVOLUTION’
We got a back up from a well known person in the world of technology so this makes sense that our support to crypto isn't in vain.
May be he is secret investor of the crypto currency as well and who knows one of the biggest whale in the market. Lolz.
It's not a secret anymore, he just exposed on what are the coins he's holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

I think quotes from Steve Wozniak are the most misinterpreted quotes of all times. and they are all over the place. he mentions something about bitcoin and then the media goes crazy over it. at first it was all big and happy then as price reached ATH and started coming down they started talking about how he has sold all his bitcoin and has lost faith in bitcoin Cheesy
then there was this quote recently where he says something about smart contracts and mentions ETH and  the media went nuts saying he is loving ethereum and blah blah about it.... Cheesy
now they seem to be back on the happy train about how he loves bitcoin again. I wonder how long that will last?!

Only Bitcoin
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

this is the way big manufacturers like the APPLE example that praises bitcoin to be able to continue to enter the market, by holding cryptocurency then the APPLE has actually developed a promotional effort in the market
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

Indeed it is very true once that cryptocurrency is unlimited and I think it will really be the future, and it will continue to grow.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

APPLE founder STEVE WOZNIAK hails Bitcoin as ‘NEXT MAJOR IT REVOLUTION’  Grin Cheesy
He actually said :'' There is a certain finite amount of bitcoin that can ever exist,Gold gets mined and mined and mined. Maybe there’s a finite amount of gold in the world, but cryptocurrency is even more mathematical and regulated and nobody can change mathematics.”

What do you think guys ?
I strongly agree with him. The capabilities of bitcoin is limitless and it cannot be compared to gold. Whenever I see man investing in bitcoins, I see a man of success because I know that he knows what amount of profit he will gain. To that end, let us keep spreading positive vibes about bitcoin and the founder of APPLE sure did it well.  Roll Eyes
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

I think that bitcoin deserves to be praised, because I'm sure that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is better than the existing gold, and with this founder statement Apple will definitely make a good impact.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Isn't Steve said that he was scammed amounting to 7 bitcoins?

So I doubt know why the sudden U-turn hehehehe. Or perhaps the reason why he is scammed before is that he doesn't understand how it works, and now he is praising it because he study it in-depth and understand how it actually works. At least we have some positive feedback from a guy understands number. lol.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:21:27 AM by VitKoyn
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

APPLE founder STEVE WOZNIAK hails Bitcoin as ‘NEXT MAJOR IT REVOLUTION’  Grin Cheesy

What do you think guys ?
I remembered when he said that he sold all of his Bitcoin because he don't want to become one of those people that watches it and cares about the numbers and he wants to get rid of it. Now he is back and made a new announcement, this time he is talking about the future of Bitcoin and blockchain and how will this technology change the world lol. I was thinking that maybe he reinvested in Bitcoin as well as Ethereum because he also said recently that Ethereum could be the next Apple, that's why he saying those things again. I wonder what will he say if the price of this two cryptocurrency drastically went up.  Grin
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

What do you think guys ?

It's not correct to say that Apple is the one hailing bitcoin, as it's apple founder who I don't believe it actively involved in company anymore. But it's definitely nice to hear person like this speaking highly about btc

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

a quote from Steve Wozniak is the most misinterpreted quotation of all time. and they are everywhere. he mentioned something about bitcoin and then the media went crazy about it. at first it was all big and happy then when the price reached ATH and started down they started talking about how he had sold all the bitcoin and had lost confidence in bitcoin.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

What do you think guys ?
Cool. If more such giants as apple began to develop and invest in bitcoin, then the growth itself would not have kept us waiting.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

What do you think guys ?

He is absolutely right, and STEVE WOZNIAK is not a random person, but he is the major founder behind APPLE. Steeve Jobs was the marketing head, but Steve Wozniak was the main development head behind apple. He knows what he says Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Link: APPLE FOUNDER STEVE WOZNIAK HAILS BITCOIN AND BLOCKCHAIN AS ‘NEXT MAJOR IT REVOLUTION’
We got a back up from a well known person in the world of technology so this makes sense that our support to crypto isn't in vain.
May be he is secret investor of the crypto currency as well and who knows one of the biggest whale in the market. Lolz.
It's not a secret anymore, he just exposed on what are the coins he's holding.

Do you have a source of that? Would be interested what tbe other ones are!
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

That's it this man maybe on e of the Big whales of the Crypto currencies investor praising one of them after another that's only prove that he is gaining something on what he's saying.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

I find it hopeful that the OZ is always enthusiastic about Bitcoin and the Blockchain - he is a real influencer.
maryjaysblog

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

What do you think guys ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Nobody can indeed change mathematics. I agree 100%
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

What do you think guys ?

It's not correct to say that Apple is the one hailing bitcoin, as it's apple founder who I don't believe it actively involved in company anymore. But it's definitely nice to hear person like this speaking highly about btc

I believe that his opinion match the company'policies because just last week Apple revised its stance on Bitcoin in its recently updated App Store guidelines. The company noted that apps can “facilitate transmission” of virtual currencies''
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: