Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:02:51 PM

The reasons I don't want to invest in ETH again are, the price if ETH this days is not stable and secondly I prefer to in new project because it don't require much money to invest and more profit is realized is the project is eventually succeeded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:07:57 PM

Ethereum as it is now is not the thing that we are waiting for. ICO's are the reason why Ethereum grew up, but now it doesn't work as we see. Right now Ethereum needs new ideas, not just cryptokitties and ICO-scams.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:13:52 PM

I hold some Ethereum , my reason caused many new project launched on the basis of the Ethereum platform , but I hold more Bitcoin in fact Bitcoin day by day the price going up, that's why I choose to hold Bitcoin more for my long term investment .
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:18:34 PM

I believe in ethereum and continue to invest in it.  I see no reason not to trust him because I have been using it for so long.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:22:21 PM

At present the price of ethereum is quite high even though it has experienced a decline from the developer, which happens, of course, the increase is very large, this we can see from the market price chart

It is not as high as we wanted to see it when making our prognoses for 2019. Suppose, it is a very good time to invest in Ethereum: soon, the cryptocurrencies and ETH as well will jump to the highest hill.

By the time I joined Fet IEO on Binance, I didn't think exchange would later fomo create IEOs at my exchange. And at that time, KCS only cost about $ 0.45, so why now when the market is excited again, many people think that ETH is at high prices.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:57:40 PM

in my opinion for ethereum it is quite risky because the increase is very dependent on the bitcoin situation, I see in recent days when bitcoin has decreased which is quite altcoin and other alt some have been affected, this is where I think you should not buy ETH
yes in my opinion this is one of the reasons why ethereum is not worth buying, I also think ethereum is not the best altcoin anymore because ethereum has many disadvantages and ethereum currently has a rival, binance coin, binance coin currently has large volumes and has important platform usefulness

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:03:34 PM

Now there are a lot of competitors in ethereum.  But I would not write it off so quickly.  Because it is quite a powerful coin and a very long time in the market.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:10:49 PM

Infinite supply making Ethereum an inflationary coin, which is not bad, people will use it everyday life instead of holding them like Bitcoin, which is deflationary.  Cool

Huntler1993

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:12:49 PM

Well everyone has his or her sentiments and reasons for investment, you might not go for ethereum for many reasons but for how long will we go for quality that is not yielding positive results. For me if quantity could bring monies into our pockets there is no need to sit behind and waste time. People are really making it from ETH of which you could be part.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:36:19 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the most powerful projects you can trust. It seems to me that this project has experienced difficult times and began to recover. I invest in this project because I believe in the future of Ethereum.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:05:58 PM

i buy ethereum also i am a miner and i mine ethereum too. i believe it is a good crypto currency and when the bulls come, it will increase in % as bitcoin does. the biggest problem is about eos team. they have too much eth in hand and they wait to sell. this may decrease the price of eth.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AngellSky

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:26:11 AM

Ethereum’s speed and ability to act as a platform for dapps has attracted the attention of dozens of companies, all of which are vying to be the first to use and potentially profit from Ethereum's blockchain. This really makes it a good buy.
exactly what you have just written is a real reason for buying ethereum and investing enough money in this project, which will then bring a good profit.  I am sure, like all users of cryptocurrency, that the Ethereum team continues to work on improving its platform, and thus will attract even more promising companies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
hamba laeh

Activity: 754

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

I still really believe in ethereum until now, because ethereum is a powerful platform and is attracted by many users ... I'm sure no one doesn't use ethereum ... all of us must use ethereum ... especially almost all ICO projects have been using the ETH platform ... so don't ever worry about Ethereum. even though at the moment the price is at $ 100 + ... but I'm sure the price of Ethereum will return to the $ 1000 number on the day to come ... happy to wait for a miracle

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:36:53 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

I still really believe in ethereum until now, because ethereum is a powerful platform and is attracted by many users ... I'm sure no one doesn't use ethereum ... all of us must use ethereum ... especially almost all ICO projects have been using the ETH platform ... so don't ever worry about Ethereum. even though at the moment the price is at $ 100 + ... but I'm sure the price of Ethereum will return to the $ 1000 number on the day to come ... happy to wait for a miracle
You are right ethereum is one of the best coins in cryptocurrency eventhough that the price is struggling in the past few years  and at this moment is at $100 but  according to the prediction ethereum will reach its highest price by the year 2021 because of its  dapps, platform and high demand in the market eth will recover soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:47:24 PM

What do you think?

Indeed ethereum has an unlimited supply, but so far ethereum is still able to improve its position. And that's because many projects use the ERC20 token from ethereum.
But I don't think we need to worry about buying ETH coins, because the price will continue to keep up with the development of bitcoin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:09:04 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the most powerful projects you can trust. It seems to me that this project has experienced difficult times and began to recover. I invest in this project because I believe in the future of Ethereum.

Ethereum is a good coin because many ERC-20 based tokens or exchanges, it can be said that ethereum is the largest number of coins compared to other bitcoin or coins, and I'm sure someday ethereum prices will be very expensive.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:03:25 PM

Ethereum’s speed and ability to act as a platform for dapps has attracted the attention of dozens of companies, all of which are vying to be the first to use and potentially profit from Ethereum's blockchain. This really makes it a good buy.
You are right , now is probably the time when the crypto currency has found its bottom , and most likely there will be a big growth by the new year , as soon as the update should come out

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

If I have enough funds now, I will bag enough ethereum. I do not share those ideas with you. Ethereum is very perfect for long term hold no matter what.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:41:00 PM

I always have extra money if I buy ethereum.  I consider him the best among the altcoins.  And he is very productive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:48:32 PM

Ethereum is a good alt to hold even if it's infinite
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: