Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43544 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:26:00 PM

WOW!

BTC going back to single digits after January 31st!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:27:02 PM

WOW!

If zero is to be considered a single digit, then yes.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:34:37 PM

As we can see, with the volume of confirmed bad news, the market is agreeing to head towards $0.  Bitcoin has failed, as is confirmed. 

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
An amorous cow-herder

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:35:31 PM

WOW!

wow. so loss. much confirms.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:35:59 PM

As we can see, with the volume of confirmed bad news, the market is agreeing to head towards $0.  Bitcoin has failed, as is confirmed. 

Agreed. The time to get out is now.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:36:28 PM

I can confirm this.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:43:10 PM

When bitcoin costs $0, you won't be even able to buy back, because 1 cent would buy an infinite amount of bitcoins, and there's only 12 million total, and cents are not fractional. So once it reaches $0, it is not recovering, as nobody can buy anymore. Confirmed by math.

i am satoshi
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:59:57 PM

When bitcoin costs $0, you won't be even able to buy back, because 1 cent would buy an infinite amount of bitcoins, and there's only 12 million total, and cents are not fractional. So once it reaches $0, it is not recovering, as nobody can buy anymore. Confirmed by math.

What about byeing at -0.00001$/BTC then.

Just asking theoretically, no chance for me to ever get involved into this fantasy-game.
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:02:32 PM

I'm glad I didn't use my real name when I bought around 300 coins from BitInstant early last year.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

bitcoin is going to DIE DIE DIE DIE anyone who thinks bitcoin was going to replace traditional currency, or even gold, which have been around for FRIGGIN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, and which are backed by a fucking huge system you couldn't even imagine, and of course nuclear weapons & 50,000,000+ soldiers, ARE DELUSIONAL
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

What about byeing at -0.00001$/BTC then.

Just asking theoretically, no chance for me to ever get involved into this fantasy-game.

Right, nobody would be insane enough! Even if somebody bought at 0.00001, *then* bitcoin would go to zero and he won't be able to sell it anymore.

i am satoshi
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

bitcoin is going to DIE DIE DIE DIE anyone who thinks bitcoin was going to replace traditional currency, or even gold, which have been around for FRIGGIN THOUSANDS OF YEARS, and which are backed by a fucking huge system you couldn't even imagine, and of course nuclear weapons & 50,000,000+ soldiers, ARE DELUSIONAL

Of course you are right! No other source of light can replace open fire which was used for tens of thousands of years, ridiculous to even try and invent something better than a candle.

i am satoshi
An amorous cow-herder

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

Of course you are right! No other source of light can replace open fire which was used for tens of thousands of years, ridiculous to even try and invent something better than a candle.
And when the day of justice will be upon unscrupulous for exploiting the masses the mob shall rise, pitchforks and torches in their hands!

Try doing that with light bulbs. Not nearly as impressive ...
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:16:49 PM

And when the day of justice will be upon unscrupulous for exploiting the masses the mob shall rise, pitchforks and torches in their hands!

I see alot of LED torches here: http://www.torchdirect.co.uk/, but you are right, mob with led torches will look like a hippie party lost in the woods. Need the smell, the sound of burning oil, etc

i am satoshi
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:21:37 PM

Well, the germans had some fancy torchlight processions some time ago.

Very impressive, but somehow failing a few years later.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

Due to me failing to sell off before today's loss, I can no longer afford gas for my car.

CONFIRMED BAD NEWS HITS THE AMERICAN HOMELAND

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

I feel exactly the same.
But I also want to point out:

DER BITCOIN!!1

sry, I mean:

DIE BITCOIN!!1
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

CONFIRMED!!1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:05:10 PM

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

CONFIRMED!!1

Let us get this maximally confirmed in a very long newschain.  Go!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: