Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Airdrop  (Read 195 times)
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

Anything that asks you to provide a private key is a scam.
So don't believe these dots, what you need to do is just ignore them.
I strongly agree. anyone and for any reason if someone asks your private key not to give it to them because there is a chance they will steal your token
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

Attention, everybody! The telegraph machine asked people to fill in the secret keys of the wallet address!

It's obviously a scam! Don't give away the secret keys of your wallet address in any case, and you won't be fooled!

Basic Attention Airdrop Bot
Basic Attention Token Airdrop
Please, enter the private key of your Ethereum wallet “wallet address” in order to automatically sign the special encrypted message that will verify that it is actually your wallet (We will not send BAT Token to fake wallets).
Enter Your Private Key: (64 character)

Note: This is safe. We DO NOT use, store or collect your personal data (such as private key). This form is fully encrypted and secured by the SSL standard and MD5 hashing protocol. No one will be able to access your wallet and you can update your wallet address.
[/UpdateEthAddress]
Confirm to get more 100 BAT.

If someone is literally asking your wallet key it is obviously a scam and don't ever give your wallet key to anyone or else you might lose any of your tokens. Airdrop never ask for private key I've joined some airdrop and none of them ask for private keys although they ask for wallet address for them to send your reward token to your wallet.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Anyone or any website asking you for private keys and wallet addresses should be avoided at all costs. That is one clear sign that you are being phished or scammed. Be careful also to trading sites that requires you to enter your keys (like etherdeta and forkdelta), there are some sites pretending to be them too.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Attention, everybody! The telegraph machine asked people to fill in the secret keys of the wallet address!

It's obviously a scam! Don't give away the secret keys of your wallet address in any case, and you won't be fooled!

Please, enter the private key of your Ethereum wallet “wallet address” in order to automatically sign the special encrypted message that will verify that it is actually your wallet (We will not send BAT Token to fake wallets).

Note: This is safe. We DO NOT use, store or collect your personal data (such as private key). This form is fully encrypted and secured by the SSL standard and MD5 hashing protocol. No one will be able to access your wallet and you can update your wallet address.
[/UpdateEthAddress]

Because of this I leave airdrop, most of them scam and some has no value. Even airdrop have a simple task but we only get small payment and there's no exchange to switch the coin. I finish the task and get nothing, really don't like it, so I'll leave it and will never try again.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

That's exactly the stupidest scam I've ever seen. That's why I never joined the airdrop. Most of the airdrop is scams or bounties are very few.
We should boycott and not trust it anymore. We only waste time and effort without getting a good reward. Angry

Cilorku

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I think we should be careful in the event airgro program, it would be better if we browse first. whether the project is a SCAM or not by looking at the number of followers of the Airdrop.  Cheesy
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

very obvious scam. there will always be scammers doing this kind of sh#t along with pretenders on telegram and in ico's. be smart, think about what you are doing and don't be fooled
Radzivill

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I'm certainly against this kind of scum. But in the end, how much do you need to be stupid, that it would be so easy to fill your secret key?
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

If you are careless in selecting both airdrops and ico project it might you fall into a trap and you will also experience what I had been too, refrain of any airdrops asking your private key in an exchange with a certain token, one falls move will lose everything.
lakshanmamalgaha

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Thanks for the message. I will not give my private key for bat.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

the thing we have to guard is the private secret key if anyone asks in unfavorable conditions then it is obviously fraud and worth being wary of.
cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

Never Give private key of your wallet cause legit airdrops is just only wallet address needed so be careful and i think only beginners will deceived by this obvious scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: