Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin?  (Read 2061 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Yes it is possible for anyone to hold altcoin. Long term is best because the return is more than double. Just make sure you select the beat altcoin. Eth is the most promising coin. Neo is also good. Tron and iost are also in my list for coins that i am currently holding.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

There are a lot of altcoins that you can try to hold, but the best thing that you can do is just to try to hold good and strong altcoins in where you know that you are NOT going to be scammed because of a dump
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh

of course it is not impossible, you can still do it with the recommendation of many friends in this forum. but remember, however you do not have much knowledge about the crypto industry. so you have to monitor it all the time and always search for new information and knowledge.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

If you have a lot of capital why not invest in bitcoin or eth. Both of them are good investments for beginners but if you would like to invest in cheaper ones better do some researching and studying first.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Of course, a long term holding or long term investment is one of the basic strategy in trading where you're just going to hold your tokens/cryptocurrency for a long time and going to sell it afterwards.

I suggest to you to look at the top 10 cryptocurrency here in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ for a good coin for long term investment. Don't listen to some people here in the forum giving a coins name, It's much better if you're going to conduct your own study in what coin you're going to invest.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

In my opinion, I prefer to hold EOS. The price is still affordable enough, moreover for the beginner. It also has a good technology. As a smart contract platform based, EOS can follow the success of Ethereum, in my opinion. Just analyze more some coins that attract you.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
kroko2018

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

wow Smiley
kroko2018

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

hellow Smiley
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

everyone can hold any altcoins for long term, no exceptions
and maybe if you want to invest for long term,, try to make a research on waves and neo
regards
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

Of course beginners can also invest altcoin in the long run. You should check some altcoins first before deciding on an investment. Altcoin is good to hold in the long term such as ethereum, NEO, EOS, and Cardano. You can check the coins that have that potential. I advise you to invest in some coins.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I think that beginners should not hold altcoin for long time. In the encrypted market, most altcoin will disappear, especially some new coins. Try to invest bitcoins and ETH as soon as you enter the market.

informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

I am also a beginner. I focus my investment on the top ten cryptocurrencies in the market. Now I have Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have a lower investment risk. Now they are very cheap and are a good buying opportunity. Then wait patiently, you will have a high profit when you make long-term investments.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I think Tron is one altcoin I can recommened for any starter to hold. It is a project with great future potential. Tron aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system. Tron is one altcoin that always try to hold firm even in the bear market. So, i'd advise Tron.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Just pick a random altcoin in top 10 on Coinmarketcap Smiley. You can choose a coin in top 10 which you think suitable with you capital Smiley. It's not too difficult to find out a good coin to hold for long term at the moment. Beside I think it's really a good chance to hold because almost good cryptocurrencies' price are really really low right now.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████