Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved  (Read 692 times)
likl3sfuhjh (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:49:23 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 05:05:22 PM by likl3sfuhjh

Resolved

Where do I get free bitcoins?
www.bitcoinforest.com - Bitcoin faucet and survey site. Get .001 bitcoins for each survey, and .00001 for each captcha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

Cryptsy support has been pretty bad lately. Ever since they gave up their IRC Support, they have been taking a turn for the worse.

I now have several tickets open for deposits that have been delayed for over 6 days at present. I got a canned response from "Jim", and replied back re-giving him the info he requested (it was in the original ticket).

Nothing since.. This was 3 days ago. I've bumped the ticket, I've tweeted @cryptsy, nothing I do gets a response.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
minecrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MineCrew

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:56:22 PM

Nothing since.. This was 3 days ago. I've bumped the ticket, I've tweeted @cryptsy, nothing I do gets a response.

Cryptsy getting worse and worse in support.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:22:50 AM

I think they've grown too quickly, that or grow too rich too quickly, and  now can't be arsed to reply to support ...
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:02:41 AM

Really they need to recruit some more staff to cope in these situations.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:25:21 AM

Gox have needed to recruit more support staff for 2 years. Have they done it? no. why? because they have a plan to make as much dosh as possible then disappear. be careful where you leave you coins. Online is not optimal.
amithus705

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:40:55 AM

How long does it take to get your BTC out of Cryptsy? I've had a nominal withdraw in BTC for 2 days now and it's still "pending". I tested the waters with them transferring in about 5k dogecoin to see if the rumors were true about them being slow, and it's paid off to be careful. I defiantly am happy I didn't transfer my 200k doge to them to trade with. Their website never even caught up to my deposit however it let me trade the doge for BTC, that never showed up either and then when I tried to withdraw BTC, it's stuck. Doesn't look like lodging a complaint is going to work either.

Don't know what to do really. Again, only $10 but it's more a principal. If people want crypto currency to work, then you need legitimate businesses doing BUSINESS not some kids with a website taking advantage of a new market and getting away with it. Everyone wants BTC and other cryptos to not be regulated, and I don't either however if we have too many GOX and Cryptsy SNAFUs then we will either get shutdown or regulated to the point where FIAT is the way to go strictly due to regulation and legality.

I hope this company turns it around as if they fail, right after the arrests, gox going down and the other BS happening in the "news" there isn't a bright future in store for crypto currencies.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:51:34 AM

Gox have needed to recruit more support staff for 2 years. Have they done it? no. why? because they have a plan to make as much dosh as possible then disappear. be careful where you leave you coins. Online is not optimal.

Well said.  Cheesy
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:51:43 AM

How long does it take to get your BTC out of Cryptsy? I've had a nominal withdraw in BTC for 2 days now and it's still "pending". I tested the waters with them transferring in about 5k dogecoin to see if the rumors were true about them being slow, and it's paid off to be careful. I defiantly am happy I didn't transfer my 200k doge to them to trade with. Their website never even caught up to my deposit however it let me trade the doge for BTC, that never showed up either and then when I tried to withdraw BTC, it's stuck. Doesn't look like lodging a complaint is going to work either.

Don't know what to do really. Again, only $10 but it's more a principal. If people want crypto currency to work, then you need legitimate businesses doing BUSINESS not some kids with a website taking advantage of a new market and getting away with it. Everyone wants BTC and other cryptos to not be regulated, and I don't either however if we have too many GOX and Cryptsy SNAFUs then we will either get shutdown or regulated to the point where FIAT is the way to go strictly due to regulation and legality.

I hope this company turns it around as if they fail, right after the arrests, gox going down and the other BS happening in the "news" there isn't a bright future in store for crypto currencies.

People tend towards greediness. That's all I have learnt from watching bitcoin over the last couple of years.
amithus705

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:06:22 AM

I was wondering though if anyone has actually gotten anything from their withdraws from Cryptsy in the past week though? Sounds like someone over there is either really bad at troubleshooting or they used the coins on hand to trade with and tried making a quick buck and maybe lost it? God I hope not for not only my sake but the future and minimal regulation I hope sticks around. i'm somewhat a late adopter to this and I would like to finally catch a "ride up" when something is at least sort of new. I feel that I finally got on a train to somewhere with this and would like a place to cash in my alt coins that aren't supported on BTC-e or other BTC only sites.

Does anyone else have a suggestion. Coins-e I heard had a fork in their wallet system a while back costing a few people their coins and I've never heard of coindump (???spelling). Any suggestions for trading in alt currencies that are not widely traded yet?
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:27:36 AM

I was wondering though if anyone has actually gotten anything from their withdraws from Cryptsy in the past week though? Sounds like someone over there is either really bad at troubleshooting or they used the coins on hand to trade with and tried making a quick buck and maybe lost it? God I hope not for not only my sake but the future and minimal regulation I hope sticks around. i'm somewhat a late adopter to this and I would like to finally catch a "ride up" when something is at least sort of new. I feel that I finally got on a train to somewhere with this and would like a place to cash in my alt coins that aren't supported on BTC-e or other BTC only sites.

Does anyone else have a suggestion. Coins-e I heard had a fork in their wallet system a while back costing a few people their coins and I've never heard of coindump (???spelling). Any suggestions for trading in alt currencies that are not widely traded yet?

Avoid it. If bitcoin is the wild west, altcoin trading is the wild wild west. You really think if you can't trust bitcoin operations yet, you can trust all the pump and and dump altcoin setups?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: