Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 03:52:24 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Thinkcoin scam? Some things to consider before investing in TCO  (Read 83 times)
seencarter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Thinkcoin is a project of the ThinkMarkets Group.  It’s is the crypto utility token that powers the TradeConnect network exchange.

Thinkcoin's project looks really good, but let's analyze what happened at the start of the ICO, which has some suspicious points to consider:

First: Thinkcoin delayed and extended the ICO total of three times when the ICO was nearing its end.
  • First time: 30th April end ICO
  • Second time: 25th May end ICO
  • Third time: 9th July end ICO

Secondly: On May 14th (before the end of Pre-ico a day) the total amount raised is $2m8. After few hours it was over $ 5 million. Make investors happy. But the next day Thinkcoin was announced delaying the ICO and extending the Pri-ICO to 18 June and end of the ICO is 9 July. Maybe Thinkcoin thinks there will not be enough softcap, And maybe $5 million is the virtual number to prolong the fundraising time? I don’t know

Thirdly: “Tradeconnect IPO in 2019”. Will a new company establish in 2018 be able to IPO in 2019?

Fourth, Anyone who has ever heard of the trade.io project knows that the Thinkcoin whitepaper is very similar to Trade io. It can be said that 90% similarity from roadmap, softcap, hardcap, 2019 IPO, whitepaper...

Thinkcoin has prolonged the private, Pre-ico and ICO periods to create an unfair game for investors who have invested previously. While in March and April, the crypto currency market was the darkest. Is it fair to investors decide to invest at that time?

When Thinkcoin finish ICO and list token on the exchanges, or how many more delays?

This question will not be known.
This article just warns you to research and consider carefully before investing in Thinkcoin. The choice is yours.

I have some question marks and will publish in the coming days to ensure you get a different look from within Thinkcoin....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visit and contribute to reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havin_a_daydream

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

Hello !! While I definitely don't think the project is a scam. It is good to see you raising valid considerations and concerns. I am always glad to see Due Diligence in the crypto community and those looking to help others make the best choices.

One thing I can say is yes, there have been delays but there is an active team and they do get involved in the community. so I would like to invite all of you to join https://t.me/ThinkCoinToken and get answers that you seek.

Keep in mind, Fudding, isn't cool, however good discussion of the project and requests for AMA's and such are. it is only when the crypto community gets involved that we move things forward. Also check out this article and the others there:

https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/soft-cap-5-000-000-is-reached-pre-ico-extension-86f601b71874
seencarter

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

Hello !! While I definitely don't think the project is a scam. It is good to see you raising valid considerations and concerns. I am always glad to see Due Diligence in the crypto community and those looking to help others make the best choices.

One thing I can say is yes, there have been delays but there is an active team and they do get involved in the community. so I would like to invite all of you to join https://t.me/ThinkCoinToken and get answers that you seek.

Keep in mind, Fudding, isn't cool, however good discussion of the project and requests for AMA's and such are. it is only when the crypto community gets involved that we move things forward. Also check out this article and the others there:

https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/soft-cap-5-000-000-is-reached-pre-ico-extension-86f601b71874
I was a member of that group Thinkcointocken but when I asked about the problems they were having and the reason for delaying from time to time, they deleted my message and kicked me out of the group. Anyone who talks about the ICO delay will be deleted. What kind of community?
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Hi seencarter!

First of all, thank you for your interest in ThinkCoin. We appreciating new people joining our thread and asking questions they are concerned about - hopefully I'll be able to give you the answers you are looking for.

1: As you might know the last couple of months have not been the easiest for the crypto market. We decided to focus on back end and product development as we believed it would pick up again. Market conditions are now improving and this has given us and our community the chance to achieve our goals. Seeing as the market was facing some obstacles, we decided to extend the Pre-ICO dates so that we could give more people the opportunity to join. After starting our second roadshow tour, we began to get significant interest from investors and partners, so we made the decision to again extend the dates. We are aware that a lot of people will question our decision, but we have nothing to hide and want to make sure every question and concern gets answered.

2: We started our second roadshow on May 14th and not long after partnered up with some key companies that introduced us to a range of big investors that we met up with when we landed in Australia. This was a huge success and a market we unfortunately had't recognised earlier and this helped us reach our softcap, which we were thrilled about!

3: As you mentioned, ThinkCoin is a part og ThinkMarkets Group, which TradeInterceptor also is a part of. TradeInterceptor is a trading app awarded Best Mobile Platform by the forex industry and this is the experience we’re building on to reach IPO in 2019. We have a decade of experience within financial services and we have a development team that knows what they are doing: this is literally something we have all done before.

4: Trade.io was a very successful ICO, which we definitely found inspiring, but our CEO and some of our team members wrote our Whitepaper from scratch based on our product. This can't be copied from other whitepapers as we believe we are offering something that is not already on the market. No ICO can exist in isolation, of course, and Trade.io is a competitor, but the detail of our project puts a great deal of blue water between our solution and theirs.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns! We are thinking of having a Q&A very soon and this is definitely questions that we would bring into this and make sure all concerns are handled.

Thanks again,

Caroline @
ThinkCoin
seencarter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

If the ICO is nearing the end and the market is even worse, then you'll extend the Pre-ICO dates until the market getting better, Right?

Delay and Delay and Delay again. You have been delayed 3 times.

Who knows when ICO end if you depend on the market?

This will be the longest ICO in history
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.