Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To a Forum Admin  (Read 621 times)
adiehlman (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:47:58 AM

Hello Admin,

I have been trying for 4 weeks now to get a hold of something. I need to get my username changes please to DssTech please. please help me with this. I am promoting your forums on irc and other places and everyone knows me as DssTech. can u please fix this ASAP when you have time please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:21:42 AM

Hello Admin,

I have been trying for 4 weeks now to get a hold of something. I need to get my username changes please to DssTech please. please help me with this. I am promoting your forums on irc and other places and everyone knows me as DssTech. can u please fix this ASAP when you have time please

your only a 34 activity guy.. just make another username..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
adiehlman (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:22:44 AM

Hello Admin,

didnt want to do that without permission. most forums dont like that. i will have to change my email address. Thank YOu
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:31:48 AM

Hello Admin,

didnt want to do that without permission. most forums dont like that. i will have to change my email address. Thank YOu

well using a different email for this forum, compared to the email you use for exchanges is a good thing. then if you start getting random messages from the forum mail linked address. you know its a phishing scam, as your exchanges use a different (your original) email

so have exchanges that know you as Dsstech go to your main email. and all the junk mail and non exchange accounts (like here) go to a new email..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:49:09 AM

This forum is fine with users having multiple accounts.  The admin will probably not change your username, so it's best you just start another.  Make sure you change the password on this account to some long random string so no one hacks it.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jockular

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:29:47 AM

just put what you want us to call you in your signature
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: