Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is here any complete ttutorial on how to make a bitcoin mining pool ???  (Read 727 times)
kostask (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 10:33:32 AM

tittle says it all
i have a good idea in making a private mining pool ....
but i want a tutorial on how to make it Huh
if anyone can help me plz reply
thanx Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kostask (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 11:27:08 AM

really Huh
no one know /??
Sekioh

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 11:37:11 AM

It would take too much time to write up a free tutorial so that other people could cut in on the pools profits. Already there's a hundred pools that barely have a gigahash power and trading at 0% fee or transaction fee only.

While having humongous pools (deepbit/btcguild/slush) isn't healthy if they were growing toward that 50% mark, too small of pools don't make any profit because they won't realistically hit a block just as if they were mining solo. A mid-sized pool can get a few blocks and pay out the shares, some of the smaller ones have million shares and zero blocks so people have been working for free until they finally hit their 50, and by then they could have made a few coins joining the larger pools.

I personally am looking into forming a small pool, maybe just as a hop redirect to a larger pool if I can? In my case though I'm technically a mini-company being traded with stock, so need to provide a way for others to chip in or help give themselves a return on investment with idle time while tracking help (mining shares) for bonuses and other incentives inside the game. It's a lot of work configuring it and making sure you're secure, not to mention you'll need the daemon up so you'll have to have not only a webserver but the client running nonstop.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
3phase

Activity: 313
Merit: 251

Third score

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 12:59:53 PM

Kostas, there is no tutorial and rightfully so, the current pool owners would not share their hundreds of hours of experience for free. You would be competition to them, hope that is clear.

I've done some experiments myself and could get you started with a couple of things.

Aν είσαι Eλλάδα, steile PM.

Fiat no more.
Δoκιμάστε τo http://multibit.org - Bitcoin client τώρα και στα Eλληνικά
kostask (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 01:58:05 PM

eimai ellada alla den mporw na steilw pm akoma ...
3phase

Activity: 313
Merit: 251

Third score

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 02:05:21 PM

Kane merika posts kai ta leme  Smiley

Fiat no more.
Δoκιμάστε τo http://multibit.org - Bitcoin client τώρα και στα Eλληνικά
kostask (OP)